Goodbye Jesus

Church Camp...

Rockalocka

Yeah. It starts t

oday. At 6 PM. Where they worship God for hours. My dad told me if I wasn't going for God, I shouldn't go, buy I definitely won't waste their money.

Tell him that your only going so you can find some good looking girls to screw around with... He might not make you go then.

• Super Moderator

You're a kid, I was a kid, we all were kids once. You're not being starved or beaten so I suggest that you tough it out, and as most of us did, live by the house rules until you get your own house. Minor, dependent children simply don't have much say in family matters. Parents are in charge, period. Thus it has always been and thus it shall always be.

• Like 1

Church camp for me was always an opportunity to hook up with the church girls who didn't want to be there either and instead combated our boredom with other activities...wicked.gif

Have lots of forest-christian-sex. Take condoms.

Damn, now I wish I had gone to church camp.

You're a kid, I was a kid, we all were kids once. You're not being starved or beaten so I suggest that you tough it out, and as most of us did, live by the house rules until you get your own house. Minor, dependent children simply don't have much say in family matters. Parents are in charge, period. Thus it has always been and thus it shall always be.

Wow, what an old fogey you are! Don't you know that restricting a child's autonomy negatively impacts his/her self-esteem? :wicked:

• Super Moderator

Wow, what an old fogey you are! Don't you know that restricting a child's autonomy negatively impacts his/her self-esteem? :wicked:

I know. I had to go to the annual week long camp meeting with the family about eight times when I was a kid. WITH THE FAMILY!!!!!

Still, I got over it and was a serial killer for only a brief period after high school.

Helluva time to be in teaching, isn't it?

• Like 1

Look on the bright side, church camp sex?

• Like 1