Goodbye Jesus

Darwin Is Sad

stryper

Evolution-Chart.jpeg

Speaks Volumes, I wonder where we as SA would rank? We do not have any creationist crap here and I suspect we would be near the top part of list if polled

I didn't know there was 1000 people in slovenia!

Glad I'm in Sweden. It's interesting that Finland is so far down compared to the other Scandinavian countries, I wonder why. Is it just me or does it seem that countries with better education tend to have a population that believes more in evolution?

A fundy friend of mine took the tried and true fundy line about this after I posted it on facebook.

I didn't bother to comment back because it would be pointless to argue.

I guess USA fundies are "proud" to have such a low rating.:scratch:

I'm glad my country (Hungary) is in the first half!

Seems like the more evolved societies embraces evolution!

Well, at least you guys beat Turkey!

wooo go iceland!!:clap:

I think the problem is that most of the populace of any country has little scientific knowledge, and cares even less.

How stupid do you have to be to believe that the Earth is just 6,000 years old when all the evidence says otherwise?

I think the problem is that most of the populace of any country has little scientific knowledge, and cares even less.

How stupid do you have to be to believe that the Earth is just 6,000 years old when all the evidence says otherwise?

In the united states no one cares about any form of knowlage at all in fact it is enforced that knowlage is bad. for example my nephew was watching a show that condemed reading as somthing for loosers and this is a very popular kids show.

I've noticed in my schooling that in america it is "cool" to be lazy. People brag about failing tests.

What kind of fucked up country do i live in?

Sucks that the US is still so low. But at least its certainly higher than the country I grew up in (El Salvador). If you think evolution has it tough here, try central america.

Glad I'm in Sweden. It's interesting that Finland is so far down compared to the other Scandinavian countries, I wonder why. Is it just me or does it seem that countries with better education tend to have a population that believes more in evolution?

Well, speaking of education...perhaps the fact that Finland is not part of Scandinavia has something to do with it. :wicked:

"Come on America. We are supposed to be #1. We need to beat Turkey!"

That sounds really kinky!

That sounds really kinky!

Yeah, it's a little more aggressive than choking the chicken. But the most aggressive is shooting the monkey.