Goodbye Jesus

Death.

dichotomy

Sorry its been a couple of weeks since I could sit down and write a response to Margee,Dichotomy and Thurisaz.

Yes,T we use the same phrase in teaching hypothermia rescue because as long as the human body is cold there is a very good chance of getting someone back. When close to normal body temp. is achieved (about 98 degrees) and the pt. isn't responding there is a good chance they are not coming back.

I witnessed a wreck,car in a river,with driver and two children 9 and 11. It was January,12 degrees and about a 30 kmph current. I tied a rescue rope off to my vehicle and strapped into my rescue harness.Getting to the kids was no problem,I buckled straps around the kids and secured the line to them.

Now at least we all could freeze together but the kids wouldn't drown,after about 10 min. The first Engine company arrived and pulled the kids out. I'm no parent but I know the dad would have demanded they go first,so I waited till then to try to get a strap around him in the front seat.

At this point I just remember getting to tired to move and was beyond climbing as well so i just strapped myself to the man and that is the last I felt...til 3 days later in ICU.

The being dead part was not like the xians and Hollywood tell it,no heaven or hell crap and no O.O.Body flying shit either. I felt a profound peace,safety and wholeness,maybe this was residual electrical activity from the last thought that the children were safe...or not. But I can say without a doubt that the xian afterlife shit is not there...this is why no one wants to here my story.

I don't tell it often because I don't want to be quoted as the guy that knows the "truth".Well "truth" is like an asshole,everyone has their own version of it,knows is exists but CAN NOT see their own!! And can't be told that theirs isn't REAL.

Bottom line is that you don't have to take my word for it,your just going to have to DIE to find out...and most people don't have the courage.

• Like 1

Sorry its been a couple of weeks since I could sit down and write a response to Margee,Dichotomy and Thurisaz.

I felt a profound peace,safety and wholeness,...................

But I can say without a doubt that the xian afterlife shit is not there...this is why no one wants to here my story.

Thank you for sharing HappyChef........Thank you so much.......this is good news to hear..............