Goodbye Jesus

Woman Rebukes Satan At Cvs

Googledotman

Funny or disturbing? You be the judge.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=TvpuRgWsweA

I wonder if I could help deconvert her..............:scratch:

That security officer has the patience of Job. I admire the way he handled that by not escalating the situation.

I couldn't help but laugh at some of her words (the ones spoken in English, not the ones spoken in tongues?????). "God, why are you not stop him, sir? God, are you not god?." Good questions on her part. She should consider them very carefully.

• Like 2

I always wondered what Satan looked like.

I had a flashback to "Army of Darkness" where the demon lady appears in S-Mart and is screeching, and Ash says "Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store."

That security officer has the patience of Job. I admire the way he handled that by not escalating the situation.

I couldn't help but laugh at some of her words (the ones spoken in English, not the ones spoken in tongues?????). "God, why are you not stop him, sir? God, are you not god?." Good questions on her part. She should consider them very carefully.

I heard that too Overcame!! I thought the exact same thing! How many times did I SCREAM the same thing, ''GOD - ARE YOU NOT GOD''!!!! :vent:

I heard that too Overcame!! I thought the exact same thing! How many times did I SCREAM the same thing, ''GOD - ARE YOU NOT GOD''!!!! :vent:

And you obviously took your own question seriously, as you should have.

holy lulz

I have seen many pentecostals act like the lady in the video. I bet she had a vision in which God told her to go to CVS and rebuke the devil. It was quite funny.

• Super Moderator

Mental illness masquerading as religious fervor. Tasers followed by Haldol. That's the ticket.

• Like 1

Reminds me of my mother. I could never understand what happened to the thing inside christians that makes them feel embarrassed. I'm glad I never lost mine. So funny, everyone in church rolling around the floor clucking like chickens, laughing like hyenas and me, sitting quietly in the row alone, reading my bible and thinking the circus had come to town.

Why wasn't this lady taken to a mental hospital? She is obviously a few cans short of a 6 pack.

Funny or disturbing? You be the judge.

A little of both I think. "Jesus, kill abortion! Kill abortion!" (I think that's what she said anyway) A religious person going crazy in CVS. I should have guessed it was about something like this. That or condoms or birth control or some shit. What made it funny for me actually was how calm the security guy was. The whole time he's just standing there "You need to leave the store, ma'am." And then when she doesn't stop "Very good ma'am. Have a nice day." Meanwhile she's yelling and rolling around on the floor. lol :HaHa:

Very sad. I acted somewhat like that myself back in the olden days when I was a Pentecostal although never in a public store. I remember a story that was told with great pride, how a preacher prayed a man through to the Holy Ghost in a Burger King. Everyone thought he was great. This woman probably heard her preacher tell some story about God bringing great revival while someone prayed in tongues in a public square in Malaysia or something and she thought all American pentecostals are weenies, so God called her to do the same thing here.

Funny how we think sometimes. The only thing this woman is probably guilty of is being too susceptible to the powers of suggestion by those who claim spiritual authority over her. She is probably a victim of spiritual abuse.

We were always told that you had complete control of the holy spirit.

Of course, but if God asks you to pray the demons out of CVS and you disobey, are you going to be in trouble with God? silverpenny013Hmmm.gif:)

Of course, but if God asks you to pray the demons out of CVS and you disobey, are you going to be in trouble with God? silverpenny013Hmmm.gif:)

That's a very good point freespirit! :scratch: I think you could be right!!

Get out demons!! (even if you see them at a baby shower?) :vent:

LMAO!!

Seems like every neighborhood has a weirdo ( religious or not) in their midst. At the pharmacy down the street where I live every Saturday morning some lady does a dance, while muttering to herself in either Chinese or Vietnamese, in the parking lot. The manager says she also carries around a stuffed animal in a diaper when she comes into the store, and speaks to it like it's a kid.

This video reminds me of the time my grandmother went off ( in the sense like this lady) in the parking lot of a store because I said "Goddammit! Fuck my dad! I want him dead!" when I was eight. Fortunately she only did this once as that year was a stressful time for us because of my sperm donor. However, it did frighten me at that age seeing her loose control like that.

Now I can laugh at such things as it just shows how loony Christians can be. :lmao:

That's a very good point freespirit! :scratch: I think you could be right!!

Get out demons!! (even if you see them at a baby shower?) :vent:

SHAMALA-HA!!!

Seems like every neighborhood has a weirdo ( religious or not) in their midst. At the pharmacy down the street where I live every Saturday morning some lady does a dance, while muttering to herself in either Chinese or Vietnamese, in the parking lot. The manager says she also carries around a stuffed animal in a diaper when she comes into the store, and speaks to it like it's a kid.

I used to work in a walmart store. One time we had this lady pushing a stroller around with a doll in it claiming to everyone it was her daughter. She would point at the doll and say how cute it was. Disturbing to say the least. Not sure if the men in white coats came in to get her or what. :lmao: