Goodbye Jesus

Death Threats Against Atheist Spokesman After Fox News Appearance

Sexton Blake

Read not just the short article but the comments from christians underneath it. I added my own (Cyberia) which I thought was better than ranting back at them as they deserved.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/media/death-threats-against-atheist-spokesman-after-fox-news-appearance#comment-110509

Read not just the short article but the comments from christians underneath it. I added my own (Cyberia) which I thought was better than ranting back at them as they deserved.

http://www.opposingv...#comment-110509

Just when I was about to proudly annouce.........................

I love the christian who says: ''I love jesus and the cross and if you don't - I hope somebody rapes you''.

Nice......................Wow.............................:twitch:

Why do I always have to be different?? :shrug:

Just when I was about to proudly annouce.........................

I love the christian who says: ''I love jesus and the cross and if you don't - I hope somebody rapes you''.

Nice......................Wow.............................:twitch:

Why do I always have to be different?? :shrug:

The one you quoted is the one that caught my attention, too, Margee. The problem is that the Bible promotes this kind of thinking (not rape, but a scornful attitude against atheists).

• Super Moderator

No need to wonder why religious wars are so common. Religion (in some of its forms) breeds some really hateful pricks.

Burn the witch!!!!!

I shouldn't be, but I am kind of shocked at the evil Christian responses. Of course, some will say they aren't True Christians.

Fear is a great motivator for keeping people quiet about what they truly think.

mwc

I can't imagine that Fox News user comments ever rise above the intellectual level of comments under a Justin Bieber video on Youtube...

posted the links on facebook. First,response classic. "Why didn't they post the positive comments?"

Duh. They are deleting the extreme comments. Additonal comments should be interesting.

After reading those comments, the level of which was vile and hate-filled beyond anything I've ever personally encountered as an "out" atheist, I had to take a few minutes to mentally do a tally on my various qualities and characteristics, just to make sure I'm still a human who deserves not to be killed by a jeering crowd with shotguns.

Jesus! (I really mean it.) Jesus!!!

No need to wonder why religious wars are so common. Religion (in some of its forms) breeds some really hateful pricks.

Burn the witch!!!!!

I shouldn't be, but I am kind of shocked at the evil Christian responses. Of course, some will say they aren't True Christians.

But they aren't true Christians.

A true Christian would get the babies of their enemies and smash their heads against rocks.

A true Christian would kill every man and male chid.

A true Christian would take the women and make them into sex slaves.

These posters aren't true Christians.

They are fakes. Moderates. Not worthy of Gods love because they are soft.

• Like 1

Usually people who make such violent threats are really just chicken shits because they never would say what they say if they knew their "enemy" was in the same room. I was in a computer lab when a kid boasted of what he would do if he saw an atheist; I called him out on it and said if he would do those things if there were an atheist in the room--he clammed up.

It's also like how on youtube you will see chauvenist men saying how women are such horrid drivers yet they know if they actually said that to their wife/girlfriend they would be castrated.

It's also like how on youtube you will see chauvenist men saying how women are such horrid drivers yet they know if they actually said that to their wife/girlfriend they would be castrated.

I told mine she was a dangerous driver then proceeded to make her a great safe driver.

But I am God so I guess that I'm an exception to the rule. :D

That's funny as shit! Sort of sums up the American Christian psychosis.

Not only are Americans dumb, they're fucking mental as well. Reminds me of the movie 'Easy Rider'. They're dumb, crazy, and dangerous.

I watched a National Geographic video on the American Secret Service some years ago and it was two hours of daily death threats to the President and how they handle them.

Now if Obama was found out to be an atheist too.......

WHAT WE SHOULD SHOOT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE. WHAT IDIOTS.

WHAT WE SHOULD SHOOT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE. WHAT IDIOTS.

Shoot them with our charming good looks, they can't resist the temptations of satan...

Shoot them with our charming good looks, they can't resist the temptations of satan...

I'm boned...

mwc

• Like 1

There are nutjobs everywhere, they seem to attach themselves to whatever forum allows them to act out their psychopathology. Christianity is just another one of them.

Really? How about christians? Because from what I see here, christians are the ones who are filled with hatred.

Sorry about that guys! I don't know what happened, I meant to post a picture of one of the responses.

That's funny as shit! Sort of sums up the American Christian psychosis.

Not only are Americans dumb, they're fucking mental as well. Reminds me of the movie 'Easy Rider'. They're dumb, crazy, and dangerous.

Would you like some paint with that broad brush?

• Like 1

If they even have one of course! XD

But yeah, extreme comments like this suck but I'm used to them. I just like seeing people being backed into a corner when their shit it being called out and they can't come up with a better response.

Some more posts from people who don't seem to know that 9/11 was caused by religious hatred and religious intolerance of the kind they themselves are spouting:

http://practicaldoubt.com/2011/07/28/calls-to-violence/