Goodbye Jesus

Why Do You Follow A Genocidal God?

Greatest I am

Do you believe there are some in this world that deserve death DL? Me thinks this will turn into the "well, ok, but burn in hell forever death?"

God had people killed in the bible because they weren't the right religion. Which automatically made them evil. Wonderful thing to teach children growing up. Breeds such tolerance and acceptance. The bible is full of primitive, violent jfear and hate anyway you look at it. Trying to defend genocide just puts you one step away from a neo nazi.

Regards

DL

Do you believe there are some in this world that deserve death DL? Me thinks this will turn into the "well, ok, but burn in hell forever death?"

God had people killed in the bible because they weren't the right religion. Which automatically made them evil. Wonderful thing to teach children growing up. Breeds such tolerance and acceptance. The bible is full of primitive, violent jfear and hate anyway you look at it. Trying to defend genocide just puts you one step away from a neo nazi.

How about Warren Jeffs for raping the 12 year old girls....spiritual wives. How about the Muslim terrorists that hung an 8 year old boy because his dad didn't pay them ransom.

Go love on them with your non neo-nazi approach CD.

I totally agree. They wouldn't do this if it wasn't part of god's plan. So we should love them.

All of them.

Bless their little murdering souls because they are doing Gods will after all. He just works in mysterious ways. He really does.

What attracts you to a genocidal God?

Is it just that might makes right?

We are to emulate God.

Does that mean that you too would use genocide as a form of what most believers think of as good justice?

According to:

Matthew 5:48

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

The first commandment says we are not to place any theology above God's as well.

To follow Bible God, we must embrace genocide. Yuk.

Regards

DL

I am constantly amazed at how Christians refuse to answer the question posed in the OP. I've asked it of a variety of them, and they always reframe it into something they can answer, but none of them will flat out answer that they are happy to serve a genocidal God...

Well, you know God created us and he can do anything but he made us mortal so technically he killed every human and will kill every one at some point.

So whats a few isolated instances here and there of a million people or so compared to everyone that ever lived.

You judge Christians far too harshly. God simply returns us at different times to our natural state which is death.

We should be blessing God because he gave us life even if it was just a split instant in the scale of time.

Enough to say, haha this is life, now you must die.

He's a comical God. really. Trust me.

Wait. You actually believe that genocide can be morally okay? You're not just playing devils advocate?

Morally Ok like the death penalty for cultural deviants?

You can't read the emboldened statement and then follow it with the argument that we can kill people because they have immoral genes... Do you?

I don't have the facts regarding nature/nurture Noggy. When I was younger, I believed that all people are inherently good. Not quite as sure as I used to be then.

http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100511/study-infants-morality-100511/20100511/?hub=EdmontonHome

Regards

DL

The first commandment says we are not to place any theology above God's as well.

To follow Bible God, we must embrace genocide. Yuk.

LNC would never admit his theology conflicts with the biblegod's will, or that it embraces genocide. He wiggles and contorts his way around it. People like this scare me. They politely tell someone they are going to hell for eternity without any sense of fear or remorse. Because they don't believe correctly, it's their own fault. It's the same attitude ideologists have when they execute those who disagree with the program.

I am constantly amazed at how Christians refuse to answer the question posed in the OP. I've asked it of a variety of them, and they always reframe it into something they can answer, but none of them will flat out answer that they are happy to serve a genocidal God...

That while respecting Noah who, if he was cut from the same cloth as Jesus, would have told God to go to hell.

They are traitors to humanity the same way Noah was.

They are all in this position with God.

hdupass.jpg

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab14/43alley/hdupass.jpg

Regards

DL

Wait. You actually believe that genocide can be morally okay? You're not just playing devils advocate?

Morally Ok like the death penalty for cultural deviants?

You can't read the emboldened statement and then follow it with the argument that we can kill people because they have immoral genes... Do you?

I don't have the facts regarding nature/nurture Noggy. When I was younger, I believed that all people are inherently good. Not quite as sure as I used to be then.

http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100511/study-infants-morality-100511/20100511/?hub=EdmontonHome

Regards

DL

Thanks DL......

So let's say the 6-month old is raised in a murderous environment, taught to murder, rape, etc. Now what? They aren't worth killing? Apparently, here is a study that pushes/speculates the age of "knowing" back to 6 months of age. Is the baby going to change without laws/rules? Was God's grace covenant in place at this time? Was there a group of people that God found favor with BECAUSE of the correct morality? Those enslaved?

And two, why do humans enjoy bad more than good? Anyone, even from an evolutionary standpoint, I would like to hear.

And two, why do humans enjoy bad more than good? Anyone, even from an evolutionary standpoint, I would like to hear.

Apparently because God made us in his image.

How about Warren Jeffs for raping the 12 year old girls....spiritual wives. How about the Muslim terrorists that hung an 8 year old boy because his dad didn't pay them ransom.

Go love on them with your non neo-nazi approach CD.

Yes I'm sure you wouldn't mind raping a 12 year old girl. Your God encouraged his people to kill men, women and children, everyone except the young virgins to rape, which were 12 or 13. Oh and hanging an 8 year old boy, that's so much different than smashing babies against rocks. All because they weren't the same religion. You really love that God?

Interesting how you desire to defend hate, genocide and rape. Someone should investigate you, because it sounds like you might be a real threat.

Interesting how you desire to defend hate, genocide and rape. Someone should investigate you, because it sounds like you might be a real threat.

Interesting how you defend "freedom" by the desire to allow people to perpitrate evil. So you don't believe Warren Jeffs should be punished or possibly die for raping children? You don't believe the Muslim terrorists should be hung themselves for murdering an 8 year old boy? Who is the real threat here captain freedom?

Instead of glossing over my comment with something trite, please formulate an answer to my first statement.

Interesting how you defend "freedom" by the desire to allow people to perpitrate evil. So you don't believe Warren Jeffs should be punished or possibly die for raping children? You don't believe the Muslim terrorists should be hung themselves for murdering an 8 year old boy? Who is the real threat here captain freedom?

Comparing capitol punishment for murder and rape to genocide for not believing in the 'right' religion is.. well, if that's the way you think I can't do anything for you. Seeing a therapist would be better.

Comparing capitol punishment for murder and rape to genocide for not believing in the 'right' religion is.. well, if that's the way you think I can't do anything for you. Seeing a therapist would be better.

Please, what is the right religion here?......defending one or 1000 murderers vs defending punishment of those? You have an interesting choice of right.....key word, choice.

Instead of glossing over my comment with something trite, please formulate an answer to my first statement.

1) You are begging the question. IOW, you have already assumed that your statement in true when in fact it is not. Establish that it is true first then I may be able to answer it otherwise its nonsensical.

2) From an evolutionary POV this isn't true so how do you want me to answer a question that is false to begin with?

e.g. The world ended yesterday. How do you answer that?

You can't answer it other than to say it didn't end.

For the same reasons I state that your initial question is false when looked at from the POV of evolution.

3) The question however is answerable when denying evolution and instead answering it from the POV that God created us.

God according to your faith not only made us but he made us in his image. Thus the reason humans enjoy bad rather than good (assuming that is true if you can establish it) is because God does.

The Biblegod didn't just kill evil criminals. He also killed children, infants, young boys and girls, old people etc. - just because they belonged to another nation and religion.

Please, what is the right religion here?......defending one or 1000 murderers vs defending punishment of those? You have an interesting choice of right.....key word, choice.

I totally agree with your position.

God needs to be punished for his crimes.

The Biblegod didn't just kill evil criminals. He also killed children, infants, young boys and girls, old people etc. - just because they belonged to another nation and religion.

But they were evil. God said so. he knows they were evil because he made them that way.

Its quite simple really.

• Super Moderator

End, are you just having a go with us out of boredom? Sometimes I can't tell.

So you don't believe Warren Jeffs should be punished or possibly die for raping children? You don't believe the Muslim terrorists should be hung themselves for murdering an 8 year old boy?

I doubt anyone here thinks the dangers to decent society shouldn't be stopped and punished. It's just my feeling that we should, and probably will, move beyond bloodthirsty revenge as our immediate response. We already see the Abrahamic religions' depictions of genocide and murder of children as abhorrent, and the death penalty is on its way out with only a minority in the world who currently cling to the "give 'em what they got coming" mentality. Civilized nations and many of our states do not mete out a death penalty any longer. That doesn't mean that there aren't people doing bad things who need to be punished and prevented from doing further harm.

End, are you just having a go with us out of boredom? Sometimes I can't tell.

So you don't believe Warren Jeffs should be punished or possibly die for raping children? You don't believe the Muslim terrorists should be hung themselves for murdering an 8 year old boy?

I doubt anyone here thinks the dangers to decent society shouldn't be stopped and punished. It's just my feeling that we should, and probably will, move beyond bloodthirsty revenge as our immediate response. We already see the Abrahamic religions' depictions of genocide and murder of children as abhorrent, and the death penalty is on its way out with only a minority in the world who currently cling to the "give 'em what they got coming" mentality. Civilized nations and many of our states do not mete out a death penalty any longer. That doesn't mean that there aren't people doing bad things who need to be punished and prevented from doing further harm.

Florduh, you're really getting under my skin. Your continued insistence to use logic and reason is very annoying. Its very unchristian of you. :P

I totally agree with your position.

God needs to be punished for his crimes.

God doesn't commit crimes. When he violently murders elderly people and babies, encourages rape of little girls, he must have had a good reason. He also has a good reason for not doing anything when a little girl is crying out to him for help when she's being tortured and raped. He's trying to teach her a life lesson.

God doesn't commit crimes. When he violently murders elderly people and babies, encourages rape of little girls, he must have had a good reason. He also has a good reason for not doing anything when a little girl is crying out to him for help when she's being tortured and raped. He's trying to teach her a life lesson.

He's also stopping evil that could have happened.

Hitler, Satlin and the others simply slipped through while he was busy chatting with Jesus about coming a second time.

He's also stopping evil that could have happened.

Hitler, Satlin and the others simply slipped through while he was busy chatting with Jesus about coming a second time.

We should praise God for all the wonderful things he does. Fall prostrate before him, and let him do you up the ass.

This guy is a fucking nut. If you want to kill an entire race of people because of their race, then so be it. I know I'm never fucking voting republican again, though.

• Like 1

This guy is a fucking nut. If you want to kill an entire race of people because of their race, then so be it. I know I'm never fucking voting republican again, though.

He's not a nut, he's being persecuted because he follows the one true God. He'll get a big reward in heaven for defending genocide. All the angels will rejoice and sing 'Hallelujah, and fuck everyone but us.'