Goodbye Jesus

Who Here Thinks Nwo Conspiracy Theories Are Bull?

Rockalocka

Define conspiracy theory.

Big brother is out to get you :vent:

Big brother is out to get you :vent:

rofl

A conspiracy theory is just whenever two or more people come together and plan out something be it legal or illegal.

A conspiracy theory is just whenever two or more people come together and plan out something be it legal or illegal.

That's what I thought. In that case there are plenty of them that are true.

Also, even if some kind of insane NWO was made, it would most likely epic fail. And does a conspiracy behind 9/11 really matter? At least to me it doesn't. Yeah, it was a horrible sad event. Terrorists did it. That's all I really need to know. I think people just try an make their lives more interesting or something by looking at a dollar bill with some symbol that might mean something and it hasn't been discovered since the dollar bills were released.

Even if someone contends that the U.S. government brought down the towers, you can still claim you're right by saying that terrorists brought them down because the government meant to inspire terror in it's citizens, which a compelling arguement can be made that regardless of a conspiracy that U.S. government officals are made up of terrorists, especially if they are willing to torture its own citizens.

I don't have a strong opinion on the 911 conspiracy thing because I don't think we'll ever really know what happened so to me it's pointless. But I do know my own feelings, and something about it isn't right, that it, isn't what it appears and what we're told. And the strong reactions of people against 911 theorists tells me something's going on in the collective US consciousness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pow5_UYKaJ8&feature=related