Goodbye Jesus

Vatican urges us all to listen to science.

Colin Benson

Last night I heard Jimmy Carter say the same thing on Larry King Live. Jimmy carter is a born again Christian.

Um, I already posted this. But yeah, I found it hilarious.

cardinal said Thursday the faithful should listen to what secular modern science has to offer, warning that religion risks turning into "fundamentalism" if it ignores scientific reason.

So shit, you freakin' assholes! :vent:

What the hell do you think "secular modern" ANYTHING has been trying to tell you for thousands of years!! :banghead:

cardinal said Thursday the faithful should listen to what secular modern science has to offer, warning that religion risks turning into "fundamentalism" if it ignores scientific reason.

According to the official new version of the Roman Catholic Church Catechism, which has been written and approved by the pope himself (not just a cardinal), we should listen to reason, yes, but when reason (science) and faith do not agree, one should always give priority to faith. :Hmm:

Since I've read it on the newspaper, I don't have a link ready, however if you're interested I can do a search for some web references.

secular modern science
Holy redundancy, Batman! Secular science, as opposed to... what? Modern science as opposed to... what? Why don't they just say "science"?

Hey, if you guys don't mind, I'm going to hop in my human-piloted four-wheeled automobile car vehicle and get something to eat from the grocery store food sale selling place.

Damn, this is why I can never stay completely pissed off at the Catholics.

It's not perfect, but it's better than most Christians are willing to admit.

Holy redundancy, Batman! Secular science, as opposed to... what? Modern science as opposed to... what? Why don't they just say "science"?

Because that would take away the message that it's not Christian and not of god. We can't have that, now can we? :rolleyes: