Goodbye Jesus

Who Is The Epitome Of Evil, God Or Satan?

Greatest I am

Who is the epitome of Evil, God or Satan?

Though shalt place no one above me. Satan did not as he followed God’s instructions with Job. He was firmly under God’s control.

Many have jumped through hoops to make anyone other than God the most evil in existence yet scripture says that God gets the Gold star in all categories. Even as the most evil. After all, he is said to have created the concept of law. The Word. All Goods and Evils. The first divisive tool for social manipulation and control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh1qWZWNGGE

God is said to have just about all attributes that man has been able to imagine.

God has been reduced to our wish list. Including the creator of an everlasting hell to entertain our more hateful wishes.

God is still ashamed of what he has wrought as in the days of Noah.

Mythical Noah the is. Even after using genocide to reboot his systems. Strange. Another failure. God, if he were real, seems to have two messages for us.

Do as you are told and do not think too much. Hence faith to drive away logic and reason.

As the epitome of Evil, Satan runs a poor second place to God.

Have we put the blame for creations evils on the created, Satan, when it was God, who, as the epitome of Evil, shirked his duty of taking responsibility for what he as God sowed.

That also would mean that Bishop John Spong was right and God is guilty of child abuse by putting the responsibility for his works on Jesus.

Do as I say and not as I do is God’s policy.

I also would argue against his policy or rewarding what he calls rebellion. I E. Giving Satan dominion over mankind and rewarding Cain with a kingdom for murder.

Not a good thing for the law maker to do.

Two stains on his Gold star.

Is God the epitome of evil?

Is that the moral lesson of the flood myth?

What does that say of the literalists who follow Noah’s God and think that genocide is good justice?

Regards

DL

There are two laws, one from Hammurabi and the other supposedly given to Moses, which Christians brag was the law given to man. The law or code of Hammurabi was given by Hammurabi centuries before the OT was written. The law give to Moses was disputed even by the Jews who claimed such laws were never given to Moses, such as the law of sacrifice (see Book of Jeremiah). The law was given to the Jew because apparently the Gentile did not need it (see Book of Romans Chapter Two). I don't see a god as good or evil except in the context of his followers who are either good or evil. The Ten Commandments have been posted everywhere, in the USA, in court rooms, outside of law buildings, etc., and they have had no impact on human behavior. Thankfully in our society, secular laws govern how we interact with each other and not the brutal law of the OT. Asking who is more brutal god or satan is like asking who is more virginal Snow White or Little Red Ridinghood.

There are two laws, one from Hammurabi and the other supposedly given to Moses, which Christians brag was the law given to man. The law or code of Hammurabi was given by Hammurabi centuries before the OT was written. The law give to Moses was disputed even by the Jews who claimed such laws were never given to Moses, such as the law of sacrifice (see Book of Jeremiah). The law was given to the Jew because apparently the Gentile did not need it (see Book of Romans Chapter Two). I don't see a god as good or evil except in the context of his followers who are either good or evil. The Ten Commandments have been posted everywhere, in the USA, in court rooms, outside of law buildings, etc., and they have had no impact on human behavior. Thankfully in our society, secular laws govern how we interact with each other and not the brutal law of the OT. Asking who is more brutal god or satan is like asking who is more virginal Snow White or Little Red Ridinghood.

Basically, yes.

Regards

DL

• Super Moderator

The question rests entirely on the definitions of good and evil.

For Biblical purposes, special definitions are summoned. "Good" becomes something that is flat our unattainable by mortal man. "Evil" is anything that is not God.

Makes it kind of difficult to discuss rationally with a Bible believer.

If you are counting the dead people in the Bible accredited to God or Satan, then God is the runaway winner as the epitome of evil.

I once met a Sneech who snorted in my direction! The Sneech cartoon is very appropriate when considering how believers are told to view non-christians. Stupid little star!

The biblegod set the whole thing up, so he wins the prize.

I'm not going to be annoying and say that the most evil were the men who created God, but I am of the contention that God and Satan/Lucifer are actually mixed up (God is Satan and Satan is God).

• Like 2

I'm not going to be annoying and say that the most evil were the men who created God, but I am of the contention that God and Satan/Lucifer are actually mixed up (God is Satan and Satan is God).

Funny, my wife thinks the same thing.

The question rests entirely on the definitions of good and evil.

For Biblical purposes, special definitions are summoned. "Good" becomes something that is flat our unattainable by mortal man. "Evil" is anything that is not God.

Makes it kind of difficult to discuss rationally with a Bible believer.

All issues are "kind of difficult to discuss rationally with a Bible believer."

Regards

DL