Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Uhhh... how does that work?? LOL

Uhhh... how does that work?? LOL

• Like 2

Saw this on FB tonight:

"I read somewhere that the teenage culture was created by certain people to further separate children from their parents. That + public school = our problems of today."

Sure, teenage culture (whatever that is) is a conspiracy by certain people (evil cloaked types) to fight the god-ordained happy and pure Ozzie and Harriet family that all Christians have...

• Like 1

"I read somewhere that the teenage culture was created by certain people to further separate children from their parents. That + public school = our problems of today."

What a simple, accurate formula.  We should thank that big thinker.

• Super Moderator

What the actual fuck did I just read?

• Like 2

Here comes the religious stuff from my friends on Facebook this morning. I found this to be quite interesting. I'm surprised I don't have blood dripping from my mouth from biting my tongue so many times....Lol

14963348_10154516046715943_5227874127174959227_n.jpg

14938108_662063527296644_781885558813067

Amazing display of intelligence.

• 3 weeks later...

15267639_10157730796715527_3577948761463

tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

Hmmm... Ex-C won't let me upload a screenshot. Is it just me?

CzQVWc7UAAA0JOU.jpg

CzQVWc7UAAA0JOU.jpg

Beautiful logic...

1. "We are blessed, cattle on 1000 hills, provides all my needs, foot shall not stumble...thank you jebus"

2. "Things going pretty good for you? No problems? Lots of money? Must be Satan blessing you, cause he's like that or something. "

Which is it? *facepalm*

• Like 3

Beautiful logic...

1. "We are blessed, cattle on 1000 hills, provides all my needs, foot shall not stumble...thank you jebus"

2. "Things going pretty good for you? No problems? Lots of money? Must be Satan blessing you, cause he's like that or something. "

Which is it? *facepalm*

Lol exactly. Never forget to fear! 

Wow. A pseudo-pithy Christian quote to inspire terror in all good followers of Jesus, so they try harder and harder every day to follow him while hearing guilt trips at church and from other Christians that they aren't good enough. (And never will be, because they're sinful!)

I'm blocked from posting the photo, but conversation with a fundy on Facebook was about the new Ohio bill that would prevent women from having an abortion after a heartbeat is detectable (about six weeks). Fundy revels in the bill getting passed. Also, repeatedly: "I have every right to express my opinion!" Me, after the third or so time: "Who is stopping non-supporters of abortion from expressing their opinions?" Got no answer.

I'm blocked from posting the photo, but conversation with a fundy on Facebook was about the new Ohio bill that would prevent women from having an abortion after a heartbeat is detectable (about six weeks). Fundy revels in the bill getting passed. Also, repeatedly: "I have every right to express my opinion!" Me, after the third or so time: "Who is stopping non-supporters of abortion from expressing their opinions?" Got no answer.

Their imaginary persecution fetish. 

• Like 1