Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

20 hours ago, MOHO said:

Wait?

What?

Did he actually SAY that?

That is the most jackasstical comment I have ever read!

Do the sheeple actually respect that?

When I was a fundy I would have walked out on the sermon (if that's were he said it) upon hearing that.    :49:

Yes, he did say that. Super debater/apologist William Lane Craig said almost the same thing. He said that when evidence or facts conflict with our faith, it is best to set aside or discard the evidence in favor of faith. Popular apologist/colossal dumbass John Haught, author of god and the new atheism, stated that anyone who asks for evidence for god is the lowest form of person on the planet. That anyone who asks for evidence for god doesn't deserve to worship him. I agree with you. These quotes are so filled with inhuman stupidity, that it can't be true. But it is. The scary part is, these deluded men have a huge following who hang on their every word. A quick read of Haught's god and the new atheism, where he embarrassingly tries to refute Harris and Dawkins is a real brain cell killer. This guy takes stupidity to another galaxy. If you get a chance and come across it, skim through it if you want to see stupidity that you never thought was possible. It's as bad or even worse than the answers in genesis website. 

22195370_1750735905000887_19320929797356

On 10/7/2017 at 8:34 AM, Citsonga said:

Wow. I saw Petra a couple times and they didn't do anything like that then, if I recall correctly. It would've been very late 80s into early 90s when I saw them. Maybe they were feeling extra inspired when you saw them, though not inspired enough to identify the beneficiary. 

It would of been somewhere between 1984 through 1986 when I saw this.  Probably closer to 1986.  Portland, Oregon.

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:31 AM, Free said:

22221480_1750925308315280_71485498856030

Holy shit.... that is some next level stupidity going on there... its not ignorance, its stupidity.

We could actually write that for the Christian version:

Yeah because Christianity makes perfect sense. In the beginning there was nothing. And out of nothing god said poof and created the earth (6,000 years ago). And there was light before a sun, and humans made out of dirt. Why aren't babies made out of dirt then? Why did god sacrifice himself to himself to save us from the fate he planned in the first place? Christianity is fake. Do some research, you'll be proved wrong by the bible.

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/6/2017 at 2:25 PM, nutrichuckles93 said:

Further proof that no amount of reason, logic, or evidence will reach a mind that deeply poisoned by Christianity.

Leave it to god to pull alternative facts out of a hat.

LOL!!!

• Like 2

Oh, Christians. You're too cute.

"So Pope Gregory III made a holiday to honor all saints and martyrs. He incorporated some of the ancient Celtic traditions of the time which many Christians did to get non Christians to learn about Christian holidays and traditions. This became Halloween. Any holiday can be twisted into something inappropriate if you let it. Myself and my kids dressed in funny costumes and knocked on doors of family and friends for treats. Never did it cross our minds to worship satan or any other such nonsense. We don't need "an alternative ". It's a Christian holiday. If someone else is celebrating it inappropriately, that's not my problem. I'm not."

1 hour ago, Free said:

54d5c81f40abb4a2b0c2e51ea5a9dc70--politi

Aw, holy shit! That's scary as hell!

1 hour ago, Free said:

22448514_1759572727450538_38537288089013

Ah, the good ol "Church of Christ"!  That's my religious background.  And what the sign says is true.  Nailed it right on the head, they did.  

On 10/10/2017 at 6:04 AM, ag_NO_stic said:

LOL!!!

I've always thought that's what REALLY went down - assuming the story is even true. You know those bronze age fuckers would have stoned them both if they had a child out of wedlock - because that's what brings sickness, earthquakes and famine.

On 10/10/2017 at 11:06 AM, Free said:

22308971_1544092678984679_55344050378638

Well, in the case of each and every scum-suck'n shit-bag wife beater, this is absolutely the truth.

But this guy is Catholic so he has no wife. Is he defending alter-boy abuse! <_<<_<

21762217_1544883718962080_19455690638407

So if ray comfort is right, then I have power to forsake god and god cannot do anything about it. Doesn't that make me more powerful than god? 

On 10/16/2017 at 11:14 AM, Free said:

22089546_1548793801904405_62923648379185

So... If a religious person thinks that there exist not one case where the ownership of one human by another human is allowable/moral, they are wrong.  Reference Exodus Chapter 21.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This may have been posted before, but it makes me laugh, yet also cringe, at how I used to give credit to god for the most mundane things.

d_FUlsUdd1nmxiAlu48M2SK3P3Lgox4wZO8XZgw7-ho.jpg