Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

Can't find it now, but I went to a person's wall who had a familiar name. Turned out to be someone I didn't know. Anyway, she had posted from a high school football playoff game where her son was playing: "Our boys are down 38-28. Please pray!"

Austrian+Far+Right+Leader+Joerg+Haider+D

TRUE STORY (Give me just 2 minutes of your time)

A girl was going on outing with

her two friends and their three boyfriends, in a small car.

Then the Mum said to the daughter, "May God protect you and let Him move with you"

The daughter laughed in disguise and replied: "Mum the car is full maybe if God moves in the boot, let him try there ."

They then drove and went away.

Then a terrible accident happened, the car was destroyed beyond recognition, all who were in died and some of them were only recognized by checking on the clothes they wore.

Surprisingly, when the police opened the boot of a car, they found two trays of eggs which not even one was damaged, in that crashed car.

NOTE: If the daughter had invited God and given him a place in the car, he would have saved them and no one of them would be hurt or damaged as he protected the Eggs in the boot where he was given a place.

MORAL LESSON:

wherever you're going, whether in good or bad, call his name and walk with Him. He will shield you from everything. If you're ready to move with God and you believe he will shield you, like the photo and write "AMEN"

The Bible says the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective, yet something extraordinary happens when two or more agree together in prayer.

LIKE THIS PAGE COLLINS OKELLO

& LETS PRAY TOGETHER. AMEN

I saw a story about this years ago. I just read a variation of it that said it happened in Brazil and that the people in the car were friends. No source for the information of course, it pisses me off that so many people believe this without question, and it's disgusting that xtians don't seem to have any problem with their God doing this. I'm disgusted and repulsed at these people! I'd like to know where this photo originally came from, the family of whoever really died in this accident would be devastated to know that someone is using their tragedy to propagate such a disgusting and careless story. I wish the person who started it (which I know is some years ago) then that person should receive a harsh punishment! 

* Does anyone know the make and model of the car in the picture?

I'm almost certain that's a Holden Commodore, which would place it in Australia

So I decided to log into my FB account today for the first time in awhile so I could find some fodder for this thread:

33469902.jpg

• Like 1

Saw a bumper sticker on a car that said "Pray to end Abortion"

that is all.

• Like 1

I'm almost certain that's a Holden Commodore, which would place it in Australia

australia_worst_country_in_europe.jpg

• Like 1

"Sometimes God let's you hit rock bottom so you will discover He is the rock at the bottom." 

siiiggghh

"Sometimes God let's you hit rock bottom so you will discover He is the rock at the bottom." 

siiiggghh

Tell that to those that have gone past rock bottom and taken their own lives.

"Sometimes God let's you hit rock bottom so you will discover He is the rock at the bottom he is a total dick." 

There. I fixed it for you.

• Like 8

siiiggghh

They were possessed by demons/were demons/weren't saved and therefore didn't trust god and that is why they couldn't take it.

• Like 1

siiiggghh

They were possessed by demons/were demons/weren't saved and therefore didn't trust god and that is why they couldn't take it.

They just didn't try enough to get closer to God, or they didn't pray enough, or they didn't read the Bible enough, or they didn't tithe enough, or they didn't witness to others about Jesus enough, or...

siiiggghh

They just didn't try enough to get closer to God, or they didn't pray enough, or they didn't read the Bible enough, or they didn't tithe enough, or they didn't witness to others about Jesus enough, or...

Or if they are Calvinist....they weren't one of the chosen.

• Like 2

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/G6SCz54E-ZT/Austrian+Far+Right+Leader+Joerg+Haider+Dies

not sure the make or model. Based on where the accident was I would think something German.

You're awesome! How did you manage to find this? If this post pops up on my facebook I'll be using your link to debunk the story and blast the person who posted it for using this man's death for a manipulative imaginary story.

Because we non-believers are such dirty, disgusting creatures...

394817_328867950562137_1426525756_n.jpg

You're awesome! How did you manage to find this? If this post pops up on my facebook I'll be using your link to debunk the story and blast the person who posted it for using this man's death for a manipulative imaginary story.

If you drag any image into the Google search bar, then do a search by image, Google will find other instances of that image on the internet.

• Like 1

If you drag any image into the Google search bar, then do a search by image, Google will find other instances of that image on the internet.

Oh cool, I didn't know about that. Thanks :)

Because we non-believers are such dirty, disgusting creatures...

394817_328867950562137_1426525756_n.jpg

Or maybe Yahweh just wants a big batch of believers so he can skin them, pull out their insides, wash the blood off the meat, and cook them in a pot. As for the nonbelievers, he just burns them because he loves us nonbelievers extra crispy!

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/G6SCz54E-ZT/Austrian+Far+Right+Leader+Joerg+Haider+Dies

not sure the make or model. Based on where the accident was I would think something German.

I clicked on the picuter and the title read.  Austrian+Far+Right+Leader+Joerq+Hai   

So I googled it. 

• Like 1

not sure the make or model.   Based on where the accident was I would think something German. 

well, I was wrong.

The guy who died seems to have been a Nazi sympathizer

siiiggghh

That's almost as bad as the saying, "god will only give you what you can handle and not more." some bullshit!

That's almost as bad as the saying, "god will only give you what you can handle and not more." some bullshit!

Ugh, I hate that one. The guy who put his car in front of a train I was on in 2006 was given more than he could handle, now he's dead!

IT WAS ALL GOD'S PLAN YOU SEE

Austrian+Far+Right+Leader+Joerg+Haider+D

TRUE STORY (Give me just 2 minutes of your time)

A girl was going on outing with

her two friends and their three boyfriends, in a small car.

Then the Mum said to the daughter, "May God protect you and let Him move with you"

The daughter laughed in disguise and replied: "Mum the car is full maybe if God moves in the boot, let him try there ."

They then drove and went away.

Then a terrible accident happened, the car was destroyed beyond recognition, all who were in died and some of them were only recognized by checking on the clothes they wore.

Surprisingly, when the police opened the boot of a car, they found two trays of eggs which not even one was damaged, in that crashed car.

NOTE: If the daughter had invited God and given him a place in the car, he would have saved them and no one of them would be hurt or damaged as he protected the Eggs in the boot where he was given a place.

MORAL LESSON:

wherever you're going, whether in good or bad, call his name and walk with Him. He will shield you from everything. If you're ready to move with God and you believe he will shield you, like the photo and write "AMEN"

The Bible says the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective, yet something extraordinary happens when two or more agree together in prayer.

LIKE THIS PAGE COLLINS OKELLO

& LETS PRAY TOGETHER. AMEN

That's not only stupid and annoying but it's kind of offensive! He saved a carton of eggs out of spite? Is that all they think they were to this "almighty" god? A play-thing that he can stomp out whenever they piss him off? Idk why that pisses me off so much, but it does.

That is EXACTLY what they think and what the bible really teaches. the churches I went to had this view of god and nothing evil he did could ever be wrong because he is the ultimate authority and everything an authority does no matter what is always right and you will not question it. whether it's god, the pastor or someone else in "leadership". 

I'm so glad to be free from all of this garbage. 

• Like 1

That is EXACTLY what they think and what the bible really teaches. the churches I went to had this view of god and nothing evil he did could ever be wrong because he is the ultimate authority and everything an authority does no matter what is always right and you will not question it. whether it's god, the pastor or someone else in "leadership". 

I'm so glad to be free from all of this garbage. 

The fundies did the same thing with Bush when he was in office. They won't do it for the O man.