Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

"When he sees you living it, he flees... and then heads off to Africa, where he kills a bunch of starving children, for whom none of your prayers or Bible verses make one bit of difference."

• Like 5

I just want to know why people type stuff on the screen, take a picture of it with their phone, and then post the photo!

• Like 1

Not a facebook.

AOG church up the street from my house changed their sign again. 

"Forgiveness is a not an option.  It is a command."

Oh the pastor raped you?   Forgive him because you have to. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWA_jr-AwyA

"When he sees you living it, he flees... and then heads off to Africa, where he kills a bunch of starving children, for whom none of your prayers or Bible verses make one bit of difference."

Oh don't worry about that! The devil isn't thaaat powerful, it's God who does all the killing, so don't worry, it's all ok!

WendyDoh.gif

• Like 1

Not a facebook.

AOG church up the street from my house changed their sign again. 

"Forgiveness is a not an option.  It is a command."

Oh the pastor raped you?   Forgive him because you have to. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWA_jr-AwyA

Grab a can of spray paint and put that on the sign and I will give you a thousand dollars.

WendyDoh.gif

bibleschoolprison.png

This just in:

"The one who does not forgive is more evil than the one who did hurt that person." (it's a translation but it is almost literal)

This is what passes for wisdom in the fundie world...

Some of the stupidest bullshit I've ever seen in this video. I thought these Satanism scares went out with the 80's. 

Omg, I got this one today, from an old fundy schoolmate. I replied that it was bullshit and told him exactly why. Havent heard back from him. Woops.

Omg, I got this one today, from an old fundy schoolmate. I replied that it was bullshit and told him exactly why. Havent heard back from him. Woops.

My response to this was that prisoners like bibles with thin pages because they were excellent to use as cigarette papers.

11321_425814260784153_253838933_n.jpg

I trust this needs no explanation.

The fail...

It hurts.

The fail...

It hurts.

Other than the typo, I agree with this sentiment.  If you consistently tear down a child with harsh words, they're going to need serious therapy in their adulthood.  Am I missing the fundy reference?  I don't even see any Xtian message here.

• Like 1

The fail...

It hurts.

Choose your word's what?

• Like 2

new2me, I was only referring to the typo!

• Like 1

76369_10151243377111769_277729548_n.jpg

Headdesk

Another glorious example of people who didn't actually read the fucking book coming down with diarrhea of the mouth...

“God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?”    ~ Friedrich W. Nietzsche

• Like 2

Oh don't worry about that! The devil isn't thaaat powerful, it's God who does all the killing, so don't worry, it's all ok!

WendyDoh.gif

Oh yeah. It's all part of that fucked up plan he has that he's not telling any of us. You're absolutely right. :)

********************* WARNING! PICTURES IN THUMBNAIL ARE GRAPHIC! *********************

bug-eyed.jpg

miracle.jpg

• Like 2

********************* WARNING! PICTURES IN THUMBNAIL ARE GRAPHIC! *********************

attachicon.gifbug-eyed.jpg

attachicon.gifmiracle.jpg

wow, and I was worried about upsetting my fundy friend by using the word 'bullshit'

If you give god all the credit, he gets all the blame too. 

No matter what the game, no matter what the rules, all the rules apply to all the players.

• Like 2

This just in:

"The one who does not forgive is more evil than the one who did hurt that person." (it's a translation but it is almost literal)

This is what passes for wisdom in the fundie world...

So if the families of Ted Bundy's victims would like to see Bundy dismembered, that means they are more evil than a serial killer?

So if the families of Ted Bundy's victims would like to see Bundy dismembered, that means they are more evil than a serial killer? 

Indeed, if they say he should walk free, but do not personally forgive him, they are more evil.

If a Jewish person does not forgive Hitler for sending all her friends and family to be gassed to death in a concentration camp, she is more evil than Hitler.

What bollocks.
  • Like 1

1. Listen without interrupting - Proverbs 18 

2. Speak without accusing - James 1:19 

3. Give without sparing- Proverbs 21: 26 

4. Pray without ceasing - Colossians 19:1 

5. Answer without arguing - Proverbs 17:1 

6. Share without pretending - Ephesians 4:15  

7. Enjoy without complaint - Philippians 2:14

8. Trust without wavering - Corinthians 13:7

9. Forgive without punishing - Colossian 3:13

10. Promise without forgetting -Proverbs 31:12

Ugh!! And all on a blue background with "Ten ways to love" at top.  It sucks because I actually memorized and believed these and practiced these for my entire life up until recently.  It's basically saying, "Don't be human." And "walk all over me, please." 

Other than the typo, I agree with this sentiment.  If you consistently tear down a child with harsh words, they're going to need serious therapy in their adulthood.  Am I missing the fundy reference?  I don't even see any Xtian message here.

I agree, although it's probably not technically a typo. Whoever typed it probably doesn't realize that there shouldn't be an apostrophe there. Many people automatically put an apostrophe before an added "s" without considering whether it's plural or possessive.