Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

they could attach some dead mice to the crosses

Mouse Jesus (aka Jonathan Brisby) died for your NIMHs.

• Like 3

they could attach some dead mice to the crosses

Mouse Jesus (aka Jonathan Brisby) died for your NIMHs.

GROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

580671_10200099885554558_965020613_n.jpg

• Like 1

Guest r3alchild

All this stuff on this page is funny as, yeah that picture does look like the hobbit house. But when I saw the crosses I thought (for fuck sake)

SquareOne, on 20 Mar 2013 - 07:30, said:

kinda clever smile.png

SquareOne, on 20 Mar 2013 - 07:30, said:

kinda clever smile.png

I saw a YouTube video that had this 'statement' read... although the Christian version went first, and the atheist version went last.  Hmmm, who ripped off whom?  silverpenny013Hmmm.gif

Here's one, not on facebook, but I've seen it there before:

""A day hemmed in prayer seldom unravels."

If they thought about it, they're realize that it has no basis in reality.

true of many things.

Two for one deal on FB today:

#1 You may not like guns.
That is your right.
You may not believe in God.
That is your choice.

But if someone breaks into your
home, the first two things you
are going to do are....

1. Call someone with a gun
2. Pray they get there in time

--------------------------------------------

Ever realize how weird the pledge of Allegiance sounds like with "under God" taken out of it? Go to some schools in the mornings ad it is being recited. I continue to be amazed that our country has decided the word "God" is offensive. Taking God out of our country sure isn't going to solve today's or our future problems. How many of you are with me on this or is this an issue you don't want to confront for fear of offending someone?..wake up, America and I seriously mean that! I personally find it offensive that God is taken out but I guess other people being offended supersedes my offense. Ridiculous...just saying

The disconnect between "I'm a Christian!" and "I need a gun so I can kill someone who breaks into my house" astounds me. One of my cousins posted something like "I have God and a gun. If you break into my house, you're going to meet both!" the other day. Killing as "punishment" is okay by them, but you'll get sent to hell for having uncertain thoughts about metaphysical questions in the universe. Oh yeah, that makes sense. 

• Like 3

The disconnect between "I'm a Christian!" and "I need a gun so I can kill someone who breaks into my house" astounds me. One of my cousins posted something like "I have God and a gun. If you break into my house, you're going to meet both!" the other day. Killing as "punishment" is okay by them, but you'll get sent to hell for having uncertain thoughts about metaphysical questions in the universe. Oh yeah, that makes sense. 

What would Jesus do? He'd blow that Mother-effer away. lol.

Came across this one this morning:

Watched the Bible on the History Chanel yesterday. Wile [sic] it is probably the most clean show on TV, I just wanted to say as with most movies, the book is better.

And from the same person:

Two days ago I was in a short sleeve shirt. Now I am watching a blizzard outside lol. God is powerful. People say crazy weather I say it's God saying, "remember Me, I am the one in control."

That last one was followed by these comments:

YOU COULD FOOL A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH THIS COMMENT..THEY THINK OBAMADROIDS ARE IN CHARGE ALONG WITH THEIR OBAMA GOD..LOL

I thought it was greenhouse gases, LOL

goodness....  yup god was in control of Katrina too

Nice god.. what a dick

jesus-gun-wwjd41.jpg

jesus-gun-wwjd41.jpg

When I grow some bigger balls I'll post that on FB. haha.

I'm tempted to make that my avatar here, Square One! 58.gif clap.gif

I'm tempted to make that my avatar here, Square One! 58.gif clap.gif

If you like that, just do what I did to find it.  Type "Jesus guns" into google images.  Worlds of fun.

734212_10100627041989871_452328895_n.jpg

Nope - it's about the creator of reality sacrificing himself to himself to appease himself by atoning for the sins of creatures he pre-destined to fail to live up to the impossible standards that he devised, so that in his appeasement he does not have to force himself to eternally punish those creatures, provided that they believe that he sacrificed himself to himself in the manner recorded in four contradictory accounts of his sacrifice of himself to himself written sixty years after the event by people who weren't there at the time, and whose original writings have been lost or destroyed, and which survive only as copies of copies of copies.

• Like 9

Seems legit.

With all the stuff going on my FB page about gay marriage, I am so tempted to post the following. 

"I support Biblical marriage! Like the kind in Deuteronomy 22:28-29."

I have a feeling people won't look it up and I'll look like a bigot. On the other hand if I post the verse it will cause a shitstorm. Somebody talk me out of it!

• Like 1

naw.... I say go for it!!! 

shitstorms are fun!  ;p  SOMEBODY has to stir the pot!

just jokin'

Speaking of Biblical marriage, if the Church is the bride of Christ, does that mean a priest can have sex with any church member he wants?

Speaking of Biblical marriage, if the Church is the bride of Christ, does that mean a priest can have sex with any church member he wants?

No it means Jesus can have sex with any church member he wants.

EDIT: Or, maybe he can have sex with us corporately.   Can you say divine orgy?

No it means Jesus can have sex with any church member he wants.

EDIT: Or, maybe he can have sex with us corporately.   Can you say divine orgy?

Shameless joke re-post:

I think he wants you to feel Christ's love... deep on the inside. Hard and rugged, manly love. Solid love.

Thrusting into your soul...

"Behold, I come quickly"

F0uMqrZ.jpg

• Like 1

Aargh.  How many times have I heard stuff like the following?  (and why is God only whispering?) 

Does this have to do with the NCAA March Madness?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear His whisper...

"You are going to make it. You will arise in victory, no matter how it may look to you at this moment. Is it not true that every impossiblity yields to My power? All I am will be placed between you and your enemies. You will arise as the mighty one that I have created you to be! Nothing will be a...ble to overcome you, for faith will grow and your love intensifies toward Me. Never doubt My power, My grace, My surprising breakthrough on your behalf. Before this week is over you will see My glory shine through the clouds of darkness. You will see your enemies shrink back before you as you move out with My Name and My victory. Watch what I will do before the month of March is over. Your will "march" out into April with the songs of victory!"