Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

883688_10151367369348719_1177912694_o.jp

I have no idea who wrote this, but I hate them.

Oh? It was some Christian woman who is probably saving herself for marriage well into her forties? What a huge surprise.

I fail to see how any of this is mutually exclusive. Let's be honest here. The vast majority of men would prefer an evil, dirty, self sufficient, whore that knows how to make herself look good over some prudish, frigid, nagging, pious, homely, homebody who will make you fuck her through a hole in the sheet on the three days of the year it's allowed. Four if it's for baby making.

fc48333-devil-queen.jpg

Screw off nice girl I ain't interested, I want me an evil bitch. You're boring and she's got everything I want.

• Like 2

In the end, this is how I responded: I only did it because I knew he is a pretty easygoing guy and would take it well. I thought it may get him to see it from a different perspective. Unlikely, but still, he 'liked' it. 

1978839_10203286651553197_1233265304_n_z

• Like 1

Translation: We need more women to stay in their place.

• Like 1

I have no idea who wrote this, but I hate them.

Oh? It was some Christian woman who is probably saving herself for marriage well into her forties? What a huge surprise.

I fail to see how any of this is mutually exclusive. Let's be honest here. The vast majority of men would prefer an evil, dirty, self sufficient, whore that knows how to make herself look good over some prudish, frigid, nagging, pious, homely, homebody who will make you fuck her through a hole in the sheet on the three days of the year it's allowed. Four if it's for baby making.

fc48333-devil-queen.jpg

Screw off nice girl I ain't interested, I want me an evil bitch. You're boring and she's got everything I want.

We have enough chastity...Need more sluts. :-)

We need more women to stand up and decide to be who they are, as individual women, not Stepford Wives, and definitely not playacting slaves to the mythical god of a book.

And if they are loud coarse popular sluts, then let them just that.  58.gif

• Like 1

Contra that was -- interesting.

I still want a nice girl please!

Translation: We need more women to stay in their place.

How about: we need fewer binaries, we need more inclusive options.

• Like 3

We can be nice, good and kind WITHOUT being "women of God."

Or, we can be hard, cold, crude and selfish if we want or need to.

Right, because being tough, popular, famous and rich means one can't be kind, gentle or Xian. I don't see the negative correlation between popularity and purity.

• Like 1

I've tried to UPLOAD this video 5 times... Some unseen forces clearly don't want you to see this... If it uploads please share!!!!!!!!!!!

It couldn't just be that you don't know how to use the fucking internet..

• Like 4

I've tried to UPLOAD this video 5 times... Some unseen forces clearly don't want you to see this... If it uploads please share!!!!!!!!!!!

It couldn't just be that you don't know how to use the fucking internet..

▲

▲ ▲

Can U Internetz?

Dear Reader,

THIS JUST IN: An insider near Washington D.C. has just blown the lid on the 7 Deadly Drugs the U.S. Government can't wait for you to swallow.

I wish I could say this was just a conspiracy theory, but this whistleblower has concrete evidence "the powers that be" are shoving pure poison down your throat… and laughing all the way to the bank, while you're carted off to the graveyard.

Who knows how long this list will be up before "Big Brother" catches on… so don't wait a moment longer. Click here now for the full list.

To knowing the truth,

Paul Amos

Associate Director, HSI

P.S. You won't believe what innocent little pill rounds out the list at #1… making you 530% more likely to die TONIGHT. Click here to make sure it's not in your medicine cabinet.

My response:

Dude, seriously? I hate to break this to you, but this is what we call a conspiracy theory. 99% of the time, when something takes the time to say "I wish I could say this was just a conspiracy theory"...it's a conspiracy theory. The second big tell is the implication that "BIg Brother" is going to swoop in and forcibly suppress this 'list'. I can't believe you were dumb enough to buy into this and repost this fear mongering garbage as a "Warning" to the rest of us. You are so gullible.

I guess it's nice that we know now, so we don't have to actually pay attention to this sort of thing from you in the future.

Contra that was -- interesting.

I still want a nice girl please!

I'll take CB's girl if she loses the heels. High heels creep me out.

If I may interject, and I know my comments are not always received well by everyone, but the root of it all is our acknowledgement and worship of the Triune God (or lack thereof) in life including family and school. In school there was a steady decline that are back by interesting statistics due to the 60's Supreme Court decision removing God and prayer out of the schools. As time goes on sin manifests itself more and differently. Sin is sin and sexual sin is sexual sin. So while we may lament the current state of affairs, as already touched on, we had our sins as well. But thankfully to God, there is forgiveness of all the sins of all those who are born again and trusting in Christ and His sacrificial death and resurrection with a repentant faith. Fwiw..

Ugh... I still have some former high school classmates on my facebook. I can't always block all their comments.  This was in response to a picture of some kind of fight in the school hallway posted on the alumni page - of course Mr. fundy has the answer to everything. The fundies STILL haven't gotten over Madelyn Murry O'Hair.  Typical..

Idiot.

Couldn't help it, I said "I am sure you will always find an opportunity to interject.." Oh oh.

The false politeness and insincere apology stuck to the beginning of this bullshit spiel was just like a slap in the face to me. Why do we just have to let this crap go by?  Probably 10 other fundies will jump on me now. Oh well.

"Sin is sin and sexual sin is sexual sin. So while we may lament the current state of affairs, as already touched on, we had our sins as well. But thankfully to God, there is forgiveness of all the sins of all those who are born again and trusting in Christ and His sacrificial death and resurrection with a repentant faith. Fwiw.."

Can you prove it?

Thanks for playing.  Please try again.

• Like 1

We need MORE FONTS!

• Like 4

Several days ago I was told (among many, many, many other things) that "[shadesofgray], any definition you can offer into a discussion in the atheistic framework you have to work with is subjective and can have no value to anyone but you because it isn't rooted in an absolute, all definitions in that framework are meaningless so you're assertion about it being " hateful" to think homosexuality is immoral is just as meaningful."

Which definitely made me realize I was wasting my time.

T54amiM.png

after reading this : Wendytwitch.gif

sharing picture in facebook will defeat satan Wendybanghead.gif

• Like 2

T54amiM.png

Funny thing about that, I always figured that if Satan was real, he'd probably laugh at people for doing all of those things.

Not from FB but overheard yesterday.

A person started telling a story of how amazing it is that god just happens to lead you to a certain place for a blessing.

They were traveling through Oklahoma and stopped in a little podunk town for gas. They went in to pay and the little old lady behind the counter was listening to a sermon on the radio and had her bible open. They started up a conversation and found out the lady works two jobs and can't make it to church so she has to listen to sermons on the radio. They felt so moved by the holy spirit that they gave this lady an extra big tip and went on their way feeling blessed by Gawd-uh.

Really? This is so amazing that it had to be God's work?

Running into a Christian working at a gas station in OK on a Sunday is probably pretty common. I would be willing to bet that a gas station worker having more that one job is also pretty common.

So where's the miracle in all of this?

Wendyshrug.gif

• Like 2

They felt so moved by the holy spirit that they gave this lady an extra big tip and went on their way feeling blessed by Gawd-uh.

They were just taking advantage of an opportunity to brag about how spiritual and generous they were.

• Like 1

This person does have a tendency to do just that.

• Super Moderator

T54amiM.png

Hmmm..... I read my bible everyday and lived as best as I could according to its priciples; but I still ended up becoming an atheist.  Does that mean the devil came back and deceived me even after all that bible study?  Perhaps satan is stronger than god's word. 

T54amiM.png

Hmmm..... I read my bible everyday and lived as best as I could according to its priciples; but I still ended up becoming an atheist.  Does that mean the devil came back and deceived me even after all that bible study?  Perhaps satan is stronger than god's word. 

God's word is satan's favorite tool.