Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

T54amiM.png

after reading this : Wendytwitch.gif

sharing picture in facebook will defeat satan Wendybanghead.gif

But isnt there some other argument that says Satan knows the bible just like people do? If that's so then he wouldn't be afraid of someone else reading it. Hell, he read it himself, apparently.

• Like 1

Sounds like the devil is a great big pussy. Headaches, collapsing, fleeing, he even faints? I thought that sombitch had some balls,,juevos mucho!

• Like 2

wXH8nPV.jpg

the reality of heaven is in proportion to the number of likes in facebook Wendybanghead.gif

• Like 1

Yep, that's my idea of the ultimate happiness. Deliriously sucking up to an infinite narcissist for all eternity.

• Like 2

Odd that almost all of the people in heaven are white, yet most Christians are not. (Back when most Christians were white, the world population was a lot smaller.)

Odd that almost all of the people in heaven are white, yet most Christians are not. (Back when most Christians were white, the world population was a lot smaller.)

Of course they are white. Didn't you know that when you get into heaven you get a new, perfect body. Anyone not white is just the help.

• Like 3

well, jesus is potrayed as white caucasian while he was a middle eastern man

if jesus was alive today and live in the USA, he would be groped by TSA everytime he fly lol

• Like 4

the reality of heaven is in proportion to the number of likes in facebook Wendybanghead.gif

“LIKE IF EVOLUTION REALLY TAKES PLACE!”

“LIKE IF OBJECTS OF DIFFERING MASS FALL AT THE SAME RATE!”

“LIKE IF DROPPING SODIUM INTO AN AQUARIUM MAKES A COOL EXPLOSION!”

“LIKE IF THE EARTH IS 4.5 BILLION YEARS OLD!”

“LIKE IF SCIENTISTS JUST OBTAINED EVIDENCE THAT GRAVITY IS A QUANTUM MECHANICAL PHENOMENON!”

Sounds really weird when applied to real world phenomena.

• Like 2

(talking about traditional hymn vs contemporary christian music)
Me: I don't like ccm
X: me too, that's why I go to church that song traditional hymn and still using pipe organ. I believe god doesn't change so do church and its music
Me (outside) : oh I see
Me (inside): .......... Wendytwitch.gif , yes because people in bible had church building and were using pipe organ instead of trumpet, psaltery and harp

• Like 4

Today's offering when I logged on to Facebook this morning to check my news feed:

"Ah God is so good! I was chatting away to Him whilst getting ready and kind of forgot that I was in a rush. Left my flat 5 mins late and still made it on the bus to be there on time. Amazing."

• Super Moderator

Today's offering when I logged on to Facebook this morning to check my news feed:

"Ah God is so good! I was chatting away to Him whilst getting ready and kind of forgot that I was in a rush. Left my flat 5 mins late and still made it on the bus to be there on time. Amazing."

Damn!  That's the miracle god chose over feeding just one starving Ethiopian child?  An awesome god indeed!

• Like 4

my japanese fundie fb friend status:
http://grace-church.or.jp/evolution/ 
This is a link to the website of one Evangelical Protestant Church in Sapporo, Japan. This website shows fallacies of the theory of evolution through valid supporting evidences. Unfortunately, many Japanese were brainwashed by the theory of evolution through their school education. However, the theory of evolution is nothing more than a hypothesis. I hope this piece of information on the truth will of human's origin contribute to get their eyes awaken.

because church website written by unqualified priest is the truth Wendybanghead.gif 

This gem today:  There's an old saying that "one of God's greatest gifts is unanswered prayers." 
So.. (name deleted), next time..if you don't get what you want, Just remember that what you wanted may not have been what you really needed.

Groan.......

This gem today:  There's an old saying that "one of God's greatest gifts is unanswered prayers." 

So.. (name deleted), next time..if you don't get what you want, Just remember that what you wanted may not have been what you really needed.

Groan.......

We were all so selfish for praying for comfort of spirit, love, help, and reassurance in our darkest times. We should have known that wasn't what we REALLY needed. 

They went in to pay and the little old lady behind the counter was listening to a sermon on the radio and had her bible open.

She should have been busy working not reading her bible. She should do that on her own time.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Groan.......

Yeah, I guess I didn't need Uncle Don to be healed of cancer.  How selfish of me.

WendyDoh.gifAnd the starving babies in third world countries don't really need food.

• Like 1

WendyDoh.gifAnd the starving babies in third world countries don't really need food.

But see, we're supposed to be taking care of that in God's place. So God's fuck ups are really our fault, you see. 

• Like 1

They went in to pay and the little old lady behind the counter was listening to a sermon on the radio and had her bible open.

She should have been busy working not reading her bible. She should do that on her own time.

Nothing wrong with enjoying a bit of fiction to let the time go by.

• Like 1

Groan.......

WTF? Seriously, what in the holy fuck? How do people not see this for the bullshit it is.

FB is alive and obsessing about this today:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/24/atheist-noah-director-brags-film-least-biblical-bi/

Concerned Christian FB poster says, "I need to hear from my Christian Brothers & Sisters. What are your thoughts on this? I don't feel right supporting this movie... And we already bought the tickets for the entire family to see it on Friday! Thinking we need to get a refund and not go. What are your thoughts?"

One reply was a wall of text about God's greater glory and the movie could still be winning souls, even though the movie did not appear to kiss god's ass every 5 seconds. I'll spare you the cut and paste from FB.

It's just interesting what some Christians worry about.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/24/atheist-noah-director-brags-film-least-biblical-bi/

Concerned Christian FB poster says, "I need to hear from my Christian Brothers & Sisters. What are your thoughts on this? I don't feel right supporting this movie... And we already bought the tickets for the entire family to see it on Friday! Thinking we need to get a refund and not go. What are your thoughts?"

One reply was a wall of text about God's greater glory and the movie could still be winning souls, even though the movie did not appear to kiss god's ass every 5 seconds. I'll spare you the cut and paste from FB.

Just enjoy it as another end-of-the-world movie 

if the only reason  to watch a movie is based on how religious it is,  tons of good movies would be missed

I hate the 1998 godzilla movie at first, but  it was a decent film, all I did was to consider it as a monster film

I wonder what kind of tv program or movie they watch?

Just enjoy it as another end-of-the-world movie 

if the only reason  to watch a movie is based on how religious it is,  tons of good movies would be missed

I hate the 1998 godzilla movie at first, but  it was a decent film, all I did was to consider it as a monster film

I wonder what kind of tv program or movie they watch?

I doubt there is as much concern given to the non-biblical movies that Xians watch. :-)

Blasphemy! Heretic! >_<

Burn him! No! Stone him! No! Burn and Stone him!

Blasphemy! Heretic! >_<

Burn him! No! Stone him! No! Burn and Stone him!

well, that's not my fault

the fact is american has turned godzilla into a mere big animal rather than an immortal beast

Toho, the name trademark owner, officially name it zilla because tristar remake had taken the "God" out of "Godzilla" 

just like fundie christian has taken christ out of christian