Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

If they have this why do we have to give them so much stuff?

post-6954-0-01509800-1406382931_thumb.png

• Like 1

That "Iron Dome" isn't exactly stopping the rockets from getting through, is it? Oh, I guess it's just an invisible, spiritual Iron Dome that is stopping all of the invisible, spiritual attacks from getting through.

• Like 1

Saw this today:

"Some of may have seen a yellow letter looking like a U wilh a dot in the middle. It is the letter N in Arabic. İt is a sign that has been placed on all the Chrıstian's homes in Mosul Iraq by ISIS. If anyone ıs ın Mosul tomorrow who ıs a Chrıstıan, they can be identified this way. They will be killed tomorrow. This is my way of doing what Heb 10 and 13 says.....be one with those persecuted. Bear the sign happily.

So, dejavu, christian god did something similar when the israelites had to mark their doors in blood to prevent god from killing their first born.

I'm debating on responding to this, but depending on how I do, it would likely fully out me and start a shit storm in my family.

Is this an American Christian? It's not exactly difficult to out oneself as a Christian in America, so wearing a ن symbol is not really being "one with those persecuted." It is a good gesture, though, I suppose.

Anyway, you're exactly right about the irony here. Christians have no problem with slaughter when it's rationalized as from their chosen deity, but when it's rationalized as inspired by another deity, then it's something terrible. Never mind that the actions are pretty much the same thing. It's mind-boggling how warped people's minds can get from an "I'm right, you're wrong" religious mentality.

aaaaaaaah! Mein eyes, the stupidity it burrrrnnnnnss

So go and by all that pepsi...haha.

post-21332-0-60361800-1406761167_thumb.jpg

^^^ That hoax is still making the rounds? The story is completely false with regard to Pepsi. It's based on an earlier version about Dr. Pepper that was basically true but extremely misleading:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/drpepper.htm#.U9oYQWMXIso

Joyce Meyer Ministries

God has got this [whatever situation you may be going through right now!]

How convenient, it fits whatever situation.

^^^ That hoax is still making the rounds? The story is completely false with regard to Pepsi. It's based on an earlier version about Dr. Pepper that was basically true but extremely misleading:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/drpepper.htm#.U9oYQWMXIso

And then Jesus said, "Verily I say unto you, never let the truth get in the way of a good Christian persecution sob-story."

• Like 2

My Xtian sister posted this

6392.jpg

And my Xtian family members are liking it.

WendyDoh.gif

• Like 5

My Xtian sister posted this

6392.jpg

And my Xtian family members are liking it.

WendyDoh.gif

As bizarre as that is, I am sure my sister would do exactly the same. It makes my head hurt.

935941png.jpg

935941png.jpg

Only if he can watch.  :D

• Like 3

I would make jeebus cry

10494582_10152580958934410_2407775447786

935941png.jpg

Only if he can watch.  biggrin.png

SERIOUSLY? That's really creepy.

So you don't own your own sexuality?  Who does then?

• Like 1

^^^ Well, Jesus does, obviously. Just look at the picture in the post above yours! ;)

935941png.jpg

So while these two are making out, Jesus pops up beside the bed? And they're somehow raping him by not asking his permission for them to have sex? And I love the implication that teenagers have sex because they're troubled. This is hilarious.

Jesus needs to mind his own motherfucking business.

That looks like a Poe to me.

Jesus needs to mind his own motherfucking business.

That looks like a Poe to me.

Afraid not. I'm 99% sure this is real. I know people like this.

Don't forget the whole "saving" mentality. It actively encourages giving unsolicited advice and sticking one's nose into other people's business this way, "for their own good and their spiritual health to save their souls".

This type doesn't realize that irritating people by commenting on their private life and acting like experts on sex because the book o' Jesus edumacated them about the beez and such, isn't helpful. They should be embarrassed for making fools of themselves for doing it, but don't have the social awareness to realize it.

I know for a fact that myself and other teens always found ourselves struggling not to groan and roll our eyes at some old or overly excited adult trying to lern us about the evils of sex and how awesome purity is. Only those whose minds were mostly already gone payed any attention, and even they looked embarrassed about it just because it was a super uncomfortable subject for the super brainwashed types.

Failed teaching by way of being annoying and causing discomfort. Kids who were going to do it were going to do it anyway, it was just a matter of how bad they were going to feel about it after.

• Like 1

Oh please. You could always 'use' a cucumber in the produce section then put it  back when you're done. :-)

• Like 7

Oh please. You could always 'use' a cucumber in the produce section then put it  back when you're done. :-)

Either ew, or I have a dirty mind

Either ew, or I have a dirty mind

Why_not_both%3F.jpg

• Like 2

Quote from some guy named Timothy Keller:

"God’s grace does not come to people who morally outperform others, but to those who admit their failure to perform and who acknowledge their need for a Savior."

Some of the comments:

Timothy, You really need to read the King James Scriptures. And you also need to stop speaking for GOD.

Amen!! It's pretty comforting to cast our worries, fears and anxiety upon The Lord through prayer. No reason to feel shame and try to hide a secret from God since he is omniscient .

Yes Becky. You accept God's calling you to turn from our sin and follow Jesus, just as you are. You don't have to understand. But you do have to trust and its a process after receiving God gift of grace through Jesus. Jesus did it all. He is responsible for our growing renew our minds by reading His Holy Bible. John 3:16~18 Believe!

935941png.jpg

OK, I laughed so hard I was holding my sides. Seriously, look at jebus' expression!!