Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

I remember this little trick with iodine and bleach being used for the children's story in church when I was a kid.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152691256840419

I remember this little trick with iodine and bleach being used for the children's story in church when I was a kid.

If they want to impress me they're going to have to drink it. After all, Jesus will never hurt you, and a true Christian should be able to handle a cup of sin.

• Like 1

If they want to impress me they're going to have to drink it. After all, Jesus will never hurt you, and a true Christian should be able to handle a cup of sin.

According to 4chan, drinking bleach will rid your body of Ebola too.

• Like 2

This one's viral. My young cousin has posted it. His dad is a preacher. His granddad was a preacher. He is going into acting, though, and is already touring the USA in a stage production. He plays Michael Jackson (the young, black male version).

10271586_763294590396542_340880048250374

This really pisses me off. I really hate the idea xtians have about suffering. What kind of loving, good god would allow suffering like that? This is part of the reason I'm not a christian anymore. Because god never healed my suffering and never bothered to let me know why I was suffering. This woman is so condescending and sappy. I wanted to vomit after I read her letter. It's condescending and arrogant. Suffering is not beautiful. Suffering is terrible and pointless. Let her die if she wants to. I think it's her right. Damn.

• Like 3

I know this guy who recently lost his wife to cancer. It was as ugly as it gets. Hopeless, painful, and the suffering seemed endless. He confided to a mutual friend on facebook that just before she passed he had been praying for relief. Praying real hard, and although god's answer wasn't quite what he had hoped, he was thankful none the less. What kind of a man watches his wife suffer and die for over a year and thinks that god came through for him? I wanted to say to him if god had a loving hand in this matter, what took him so fucking long? When it comes to faith, they may have mountains of the shit, but they will settle for so little.

• Like 2

I know this guy who recently lost his wife to cancer. It was as ugly as it gets. Hopeless, painful, and the suffering seemed endless. He confided to a mutual friend on facebook that just before she passed he had been praying for relief. Praying real hard, and although god's answer wasn't quite what he had hoped, he was thankful none the less. What kind of a man watches his wife suffer and die for over a year and thinks that god came through for him? I wanted to say to him if god had a loving hand in this matter, what took him so fucking long? When it comes to faith, they may have mountains of the shit, but they will settle for so little.

If there was a god and he was made of and was an all powerful creature of love there would be no cancer at all. There would be no "sin" or "devil" and none of us would watch our friends and family die knowing we were going to one day too.

As it stands death is a part of life and nothing to fear as all things living die. God being in there just makes it harder to accept that reality and people end up acting like the guy here in this story.

She was already dying. She died and it is sad but god didn't do anything here and that is sort of teh point.

10703602_712396842187933_539670418652894

Does this apply to Ebola?  eek.gif

10703602_712396842187933_539670418652894

Does this apply to Ebola?  eek.gif

Of course it does. All suffering is a wondrous part of God's love for all of us. So shut up and eat your vegetables.

Found this on the internet today...

god-can-amp-039-t-save-you-now_webm_3867

• Like 6

Well looking at the first part, give a man Christ and he becomes cloudy until science cleanses him

Notice he pours far more Jesus juice into the you jar than he does the science one 

Well looking at the first part, give a man Christ and he becomes cloudy until science cleanses him

Notice he pours far more Jesus juice into the you jar than he does the science one 

It does take a lot of science to get rid of Christ though. Hopefully we've almost got enough for it.

540367_765930240132977_24866684914599956

Who chooses the photos for these memes?  I mean, since when did the back of a woman's head become inspirational?

wow,,, so it is ok? wtf

wow,,, so it is ok? wtf

A woman mustn't worry if her husband cheats and beats and pisses all the house-keeping up the wall.....Gods got a plan and all that........praise Jesus 

Who chooses the photos for these memes?  I mean, since when did the back of a woman's head become inspirational?

You can't see her face as you might find her attractive and then commit adultery in your heart 

• Like 1

Can't you tell? Jesus is about to heal her sore neck because she's not insulting him by being worried about her sore muscles.

That was disgusting. Claiming only to care about Brittany, then BLATANTLY touting her book. And telling Brittany that her death will be "beautiful." The fact that this other woman is dying too gives her no right to say something like that. This was sickening.

1551649_10152108685088879_1319835465_n.j

Some of the comments below this image:

Liam Smitg, God did not give your mother cancer nor did He give babies aids, in Africa. Satan does these types of things because he hates God because we are Gods creation. And then. Satan blames God for it so that we do not turn to God for His help. God is the only one that can help us. He gave His only Son to be killrd on a cross to pay for our sins. Could you or I do such a thing? I don't think so but God did it for all humanity, and then, He raised Jesus from the dead. The Father, His Son and The Oly Spirit which makes op God, loves us 

Supremely!

To anyone on here taking the time to tell us, our God is not real, I will be lifting and keeping you in prayer. Our God is awesome and all knowing, He loves you and so does every true Christian on this page. Thank you Lord!!!

It really saddens me when people post negative things about God. It is because of Him that you are alive. Instead of blaming God for human actions and mistakes you need to pray to rid yourself of negative thoughts.

One night I walked outside with my grandson. It was very dark, the the heavens were brilliant with billions of stars. He was only 3 years old at the time. We looked at the stars, and I asked him, "how do the stars stay in the sky"? He looked up again at the stars and said, "God keeps them up there". I then asked him, "how does God keep them up there". He thought for a moment, looked again up at the stars, and then said, "God uses super glue". I smiled. We need to be more like children. It seems that as we age past the age of 8 years old, or there about's, we start to complicate everything.

https://www.facebook.com/TLonFB/photos/a.378829448878.159363.107631863878/10152108685088879/?type=1

God did not give your mother cancer nor did He give babies aids, in Africa. Satan does these types of things because he hates God because we are Gods creation. And then. Satan blames God for it so that we do not turn to God for His help. God is the only one that can help us. He gave His only Son to be killrd on a cross to pay for our sins. Could you or I do such a thing? I don't think so but God did it for all humanity, and then, He raised Jesus from the dead. The Father, His Son and The Oly Spirit which makes op God, loves us 

Supremely!

based on job story we know that satan ask god's permission to give human illness or death

did satan asked god permission before gave the cancer or aids?

and let's say satan did not ask for god permission, it's easy for god who knows everything that satan gave cancer and with his ultimate power god can easily cure it right away

• Like 2

http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/what-christians-should-know-about-the-ebola-crisis

Gag. I love the part where it says not to trust in science but god to find a cure. And the part where you can win unbelievers to god when you remain calm in the midst of this panic.

Um no. All unbelievers will think is how dumb you are for taking no precautions because...God has your back.

Gag gag gag.

• Like 1