Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

15modgo.jpg

If Jesus is your healing doctor, why doest thou have human doctors?

• Like 1

typical_atheist_zps0c95fd17.jpg

Way to take the professor entirely out of context. And they complain about us taking the parts of the Buybull condoning rape, slavery, and genocide out of context? (And just how do they know NAMBLA approves?)

16238l5.jpg

This billboard is not even wrong.

3f3a05ba57d9b537703a6e465bb34819b97ce3fd

You know you're a fundie Christian when even Ken Ham says to lay off an argument, and you're still using it.

2i9jbk3.jpg

Then how the bloody hell do they keep on having kids?!

quote-Ray-Comfort-atheistic-evolutionist

One word: banana.

• Like 2

No!  How does this myth persist?  I guess people will just believe what they want to believe :/

No!  How does this myth persist?  I guess people will just believe what they want to believe :/

Because some dumbass preacher-man said it and the faithful gullible christians delusiacs know it's a sin to question authority. And god forbid anyone try to educate themselves or even think for themselves.

• Like 1

Sister Kimberly shared this glorious thought:

honorbible.jpg

This was my response:

I want America to be exactly what it is and always has been: a secular constitutional republic where we enjoy freedom of religion and freedom FROM religion.

• Like 4

I will honor the Buybull the same way Valerie Tarico does: by honoring the quest of the authors, not their answers.

While poking around a friend’s wall, I found this recollection of a conversation between her and her daughter. The daughter was 4 years old when this conversation was posted.

[Daughter]: did so-and-so die?
[Mother]: no, but shes very sick so pray for her.
[Daughter]: is she gonna die?
[Mother]: we're all gonna die, hon.
[Daughter]: why?
[Mother]: because our bodies will stop working and our souls will go to heaven and be with God.
[Daughter]: like Mary? Mary and God are in love.
[Mother]: what? Who told you that?
[Daughter]: Mary and God are in love and they had a little kid named Jesus.
[Mother]: what???
[Daughter]:...and Jesus dived off a cliff and He died...
[Mother]: Wait, [Daughter]...
[Daughter]: ...and Jesus came alive again. And God said Jesus can never do that again. And we love God and we have to pray for Jesus.
[Mother]: no, wait, [Daughter]...*big huge sigh and a prayer as I dive in...*

Of course, everyone in the comments LOLed at the daughters confusion about Jesus, all confident that they “knew” the correct story. In the comments:

[Name redacted] Lol. At least she got a little bit of it right. Lmbo.

[Mother] [Name redacted], I was like no, no...wait, yeah, wait...no.

How’s my friend going to explain to her daughter the difference between reality and fantasy, when she has to straighten out the Jesus story as if it happened in real life?

I didn’t see my place to butt in on that thread. (Not that it wasn’t tempting after the Tooth Fairy incident.)

11070137_909115889139005_751155300152835

Yeah, I'm sure God loves kids!

Jeremiah 19:9 - "And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them."

Hosea 13:16 - "Samaria will be held guilty, For she has rebelled against her God. They will fall by the sword, Their little ones will be dashed in pieces, And their pregnant women will be ripped open."

Psalm 137:9 - "Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!"

Leviticus 26:29 - "And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat."

Jeremiah 19:9 - "And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them."

Hosea 13:16 - "Samaria will be held guilty, For she has rebelled against her God. They will fall by the sword, Their little ones will be dashed in pieces, And their pregnant women will be ripped open."

Psalm 137:9 - "Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!"

Leviticus 26:29 - "And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat."

You are taking those verses out of context! GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 1

You are taking those verses out of context! GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Lol I was thinking of that when I posted this. "CONTEXT?" GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

• Like 1

Guest Furball

I am calling bullshit on this one. Wait, god is evil, and the whole world is fucked up so yeah i would say god is in control of torturing, killing and hurting all of us. Hey evil buybull god....thanks....for nothing....except for pain and suffering and death and all the evils that befall us, your fearfully and wonderfully made (laughing) creation. Hey god....fuck you!

god-is-in-control.jpg