Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

UGH, Joyce Meyer annoyed me when I was an evangelical Christian. Now I even more want to slap her in her stupid, cultish, money grabbing face

Would you believe I used to like Joyce Meyer?

It makes no sense. What's wrong with a little teddy bear? sad.png

That sums up a lot of what Christians say god does: he takes away what you love, but surely he'll replace it with something better. Your girlfriend dies, but no doubt soon you'll meet your predestined godly wife. God took your child because he needed another angel, but you can have a new child in no time. No matter how important something or someone is to you, it's always replaceable and god knows better. He will take it away so you can be grateful to him for blessing you even more. That's another thing: death is involved a lot of the time too. So much of god's plan involves killing people to get them out of the way.

The book of Job in a nutshell.

• Like 1

Nice Christian language there.

• Like 3

-

post-20320-0-27334700-1456100001_thumb.jpg

12745678_10156506949930527_5636782195210

My parents say this word for word all the time. Now I know where they got it from...  Wendybanghead.gif

stupid.jpg

this picture -facepalm- it's not about religion but it was posted by a christian friend on my FB...and a lot of christians support trump so...x___X

12688206_1106731116039034_6703715995840299012_n.jpg

Well what if I say "ALLAH" does that count? Cuz it says "Only fools in their heart say there is no god" so if one worships Allah, according to the Bible, they're not a fool. It doesn't specify which God.

Also this verse is being used out of context cuz it says JESUS above it when the verse is from PSALMS before the New Testament. -double facepalm-

It's so arrogant to say that someone is a fool for not believing in God. 

-

Oh my god -___-

^^^ Nope, I really don't.

• Like 1

^^^ There's no explanation for something put together by someone without a thinking cap.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

^^Yeah, you can't make sense out of the senseless.  You only end up giving yourself a headache!  Wendybanghead.gif WendyDoh.gif NOON8642CustomImage0569057.gif

Ummm... my best guess is that whoever came up with that thought that if the fetus which is now in heaven blamed god for having been aborted, it would mess up the fetus's relationship with god, which would be worse than having a bad relationship with the parent.

Hmmmmmm.... I think that the note is to the child's father. The woman, who lost the baby, has confused love with taking blame for things she doesn't deserve to be blamed for.

I only thought of that when I noticed the stubble.

• Like 1

Guest Furball

The woman is taking the blame so god doesn't have to. She would rather her husband blame her than blame god.

It's a woman talking to her husband.

Mystery solved. 

^^^ It's still lying, and Revelation says all liars will be thrown in the lake of fire.

Hahahahaa. Two great ones, furball.