Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

Photo taken by Hubble Telescope. Scientist don't know what it is, but have given it the name .... "Heavens Gate"

13001063_1129181423799345_84177842699423

I felt like replying, I have a better name for it... "Photoshop".

One person replied stating they did some research and determined that it was digitally enhanced.

I'm thinking, really, you had to do research to figure that out?

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

12596216_757895114344757_846980423_n.jpg

*endless screaming*

If I hear 'pray for rain' for our 'out west' Canadian provinces that are on fire one more time on Facebook , I'm going to scream!!! This fire is so out of control that it is going to affect all of Canada in many ways. We are cold and raining here in the east and the west is on fire. Don't they understand that god should have the god damned power to reverse the situation?

Sometimes face book drives me crazzzzzzzyyyyyyy.Wendybanghead.gif

"pray for rain" man, I haven't listened to that band in foreeeeeeeever...
https://youtu.be/EDg0C-78dik?t=45

Hope you good Canadian folks are able to recover from that nasty act of God quickly! 

• 2 weeks later...

^

Holy shit, literally!

• Like 2

This is apparently from an actual homeschooling textbook...

DCBfuBH.jpg

• Like 2

^fresh lemonade????

W

T

F

?

!

????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

Scientists are trying to scare small children? Atheists and homosexuals possessed by an intense hatred for children? Holy shit! :D

13263848_579955672174097_831154950345876

....someone is actually happy to compare themselves to a slave?

What is this I dont even

Guest Furball

Dolt. Hinduism had a trinity before the bible did. The bible ripped off earlier beliefs and pawned them off as it's own. This is what happens when education goes out the window.

13315668_1112331052174712_91555151310175

• Like 1

13310556_1118139521593865_69336151871068

You can't make this shit up! I wonder, do they think the same thing regarding anesthetics? Hell, ANY prevention of suffering ought to be a "selfish rejection of a grace-filled opportunity" by their "logic". Want to fight cancer? Don't, it's an opportunity!

• Like 1

My Mother in Law posted this on her feed. I can't even put into words how badly I want to respond. But doing that would ignite World War III. Its a shame that I am the oppressed one, but she thinks she is the oppressed one.

Stupid Meme.jpg

• Like 1

One of the things I don't understand is that I just started to get a tiny bit brave on Facebook and send around a couple of things that would clearly state I'm not religious and yet all my 'born again' friends will press the 'like' button???? WTF is that?? All day long they send around prayers and religious stuff?? 

One of the things I don't understand is that I just started to get a tiny bit brave on Facebook and send around a couple of things that would clearly state I'm not religious and yet all my 'born again' friends will press the 'like' button???? WTF is that?? All day long they send around prayers and religious stuff??

It's because they're "not religious" either; they "just love the Lord."

[/sarcasm]

^^^ Dafuq?

OK, so god didn't care about the Africans before slavery, or about the ones who didn't get enslaved?

OK, so god didn't care about the Africans before slavery, or about the ones who didn't get enslaved?

If God truly cared, perhaps he shouldn't rely on letting falllible humans do the talking and conversion part.

• Like 1