Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

On 25.3.2017 at 0:34 AM, Fweethawt said:

Xa5Vjjt.jpg

Surely this is a joke....? At least originally?

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friends posted this on Facebook........ Does anyone recognise this "Jesus"? Lmao!

Screenshot_20170415-074739.png

• Like 1

I don't get on Facebook much anymore. There are a bunch of Christian friends posting this kind of thing....let's see what we get, if I check my page...

First post, awesome...a live feed of tattoo model Riley Rebecca. Very hot...but not what I'm looking for; bookmark for later...

Ah, yes, perfect:

2 hours ago, LimitedGrip said:

I don't get on Facebook much anymore. There are a bunch of Christian friends posting this kind of thing....let's see what we get, if I check my page...

First post, awesome...a live feed of tattoo model Riley Rebecca. Very hot...but not what I'm looking for; bookmark for later...

Ah, yes, perfect:

Oh is this where they prove that goats mated over rods will be born with stripes on them?  (Something like that anyway)

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Oh is this where they prove that goats mated over rods will be born with stripes on them?  (Something like that anyway)

Oh, no, it is MUCH more vapid than that. 

6 hours ago, LimitedGrip said:

Ah, yes, perfect:

Lol I can do the same thing with my dog lol

• 1 month later...

I... need..... a ....brick.... wall.....

:49::49::49:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• 3 weeks later...

This morning on my thread on facebook. Claims he split salt.......:wacko:

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

And he only used half a shaker's worth! That's like a miracle!

• Like 1

This morning on my thread on facebook. Claims he split salt.......:wacko:

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

This would be a lot more believable if he had left the salt shaker tipped over.

Interesting that Jesus looks just like Hollywood tends to depict him. Isn't that salt-Messiah a screenshot from the Passion of the Christ?

• Like 2

Interesting that Jesus looks just like Hollywood tends to depict him. Isn't that salt-Messiah a screenshot from the Passion of the Christ?

Yep, beat me to it.  Funny how Scandinavian Jesus is the image that devine miracle produces.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone posted this seven minute video of a student and professor arguing about god. What is up with this weird professor vs student argument fetish the Christians have? I knew people who didn't go to college because they were afraid of these confrontations. My professors were nearly all Christians. There was one Hindu and one atheist. Neither the Hindu nor atheist talked about their religious beliefs during class.

• 4 weeks later...

This was in my Facebook feed just now.  I wanted to say "maybe you should thank the guys working in the heat and humidity on a Sunday afternoon!".  But it was a friend of a friend, so I bit my tongue.

IMG_0416.PNG

• 1 month later...

God says "I am.." And that's en21248232_1470844749649803_80570404142095ough... s "I am.." And that's enough...

So god gave laws because it was necessary to follow laws to receive god's blessings. Then god realized that nobody can follow the laws so he made Jesus follow the laws and so long as you believe in your heart that Jesus followed all the laws perfectly, you don't have to follow the laws anymore. Makes perfect sense.

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

::WARNING! King James Bible (KJV) Usage Can Be Habit Forming. Regular reading can cause loss of anxiety and fear; decreased appetite for lying, cheating, stealing, hating, anger, jealousy, and envy. Symptoms include but are not limited to: increased sense of love, joy, peace, compassion and contentment. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, just Praise the Lord. (Copy and re-post if you agree)

^^^^^^^

Picture this being typed into a virtual echo chamber.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Free said:

10404430_802213303177145_501593112892889

Further proof that no amount of reason, logic, or evidence will reach a mind that deeply poisoned by Christianity.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Free said:

10404430_802213303177145_501593112892889

Wait?

What?

Did he actually SAY that?

That is the most jackasstical comment I have ever read!

Do the sheeple actually respect that?

When I was a fundy I would have walked out on the sermon (if that's were he said it) upon hearing that.    :49:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MOHO said:

Wait?

What?

Did he actually SAY that?

That is the most jackasstical comment I have ever read!

Do the sheeple actually respect that?

When I was a fundy I would have walked out on the sermon (if that's were he said it) upon hearing that.    :49:

In my 20's I went to a Petra concert with many friends from church.  At the end of the concert they announced, one by one, a variety of injuries and illness being held by an anonymous audience member was both prayed for AND CURED.  

I was LIVID!  Here all of these people were being cured, yet they did not have any of them come forward to present themselves. What a waste of an opportunity to change lives and save souls!!!  I emotionally expressed my concerns to my fellow church folks and told them I need to confront Petra about their crazy oversight.  My church friends held me back, and would not let me approach.  On the way home I kept asking "why" they did not bring them forward.  My friends has no answers....and got quite annoyed with me.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ConsiderTheSource said:

In my 20's I went to a Petra concert with many friends from church.  At the end of the concert they announced, one by one, a variety of injuries and illness being held by an anonymous audience member was both prayed for AND CURED.  

I was LIVID!  Here all of these people were being cured, yet they did not have any of them come forward to present themselves. What a waste of an opportunity to change lives and save souls!!!  I emotionally expressed my concerns to my fellow church folks and told them I need to confront Petra about their crazy oversight.  My church friends held me back, and would not let me approach.  On the way home I kept asking "why" they did not bring them forward.  My friends has no answers....and got quite annoyed with me.

Wow. I saw Petra a couple times and they didn't do anything like that then, if I recall correctly. It would've been very late 80s into early 90s when I saw them. Maybe they were feeling extra inspired when you saw them, though not inspired enough to identify the beneficiary. 

• Like 1