Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

I have friends who post that stuff. I just turn off their notifications from my feed. You can do that, you know, without unfriending someone. I figure, they have as much the right to free speech as the next person. What actually bothers me more is the "AMERICA- FUCK YEAH!" crowd that posts all their ethnocent er, patriotic BS. Having traveled extensively, lived overseas, and having many international friends... Yeah.

You know, crap like this:

310087_430599096965991_262386327_n.jpg

I have friends who post that stuff. I just turn off their notifications from my feed. You can do that, you know, without unfriending someone. I figure, they have as much the right to free speech as the next person.

I already unfriended her...tongue.png Honestly, posting religious messages doesn't really bother me. It's the constant postings of pictures and the "Share if you agree" things. Also, she posted pretty extreme political stuff that annoyed me like crazy. And above all else, I don't even know who the hell she is. I think I'm related to her, but I'm not sure. I don't think it's worth mulling over too much considering I'll probably never see her in real life.

564121_354148621322566_501543336_n.jpg
  • Like 3

from my fundy cousin.

"[My daughter's] phone when off so I checked. It was a reminder. 'Talk to God'. I'm so proud"

Thus the reason I don't visit them. EVER.

http://www.buzzfeed....oycott-a-cookie

The fb comments on this are so hateful, it just makes me want to vomit. Christian luuuuuuvvvv, for sure. I especially like the "skull smashing" guy.

WOW!!!! I really don't know why this surprises me anymore??!?!!?! the hatred, ignorance, the stupidity. MMMMM feel that Christian love!!!!

MMMMM

I know this is off-topic, but when I saw those M's, I instantly got a craving for M&M's.

• Like 1

396863_10151004518992355_410528405_n.jpg

So many of my youth group girls share this stuff from Jesus Daily.

^ Looks suspiciously like the style of painting on romance novel covers. *shudder*

It's so damn funny once you're out of the cult.

396863_10151004518992355_410528405_n.jpg

So many of my youth group girls share this stuff from Jesus Daily.

It's this kind of gushy lovey dovey crap that just reinforces that religion's only remaining purpose is to be some people's imaginary friend.

I hide most of this persons posts, Here's a sample of why I hide them ... Wendycrazy.gif

423406_2666106048841_1733764383_n.jpg

I hide most of this persons posts, Here's a sample of why I hide them ... Wendycrazy.gif

Because not sharing a fucking stupid Facebook post makes baby Jesus cry.

GROW A PAIR Jebus!

Because not sharing a fucking stupid Facebook post makes baby Jesus cry.

GROW A PAIR Jebus!

He cant use them remember?

Ugh, all of the "145% of people won't repost this, because they're scared/icky/heartless bastards, BUT YOU BE THE BRAVE -68%!!" posts, even ones not about religion, make me want to stab my eyes out. Because, yes, you will feed children and cure cancer by REPOSTING STATUSES ON FACEBOOK!

Wendybanghead.gif

I think I'm gonna buy a package of Oreos tomorrow. A BIG package. haha... package...

Be sure to double up on the cream filling.

602375_10151002939582355_266701832_n.jpg

I'm going to have to unfriend this person. she's constantly posting stuff like this and she's just a distant relative that I don't really know anyway.

Well, I also think Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow in being a legend. Aggrandized over time and not destined to last forever, but a legend throughout his invented existence! LOL

I have friends who post that stuff. I just turn off their notifications from my feed. You can do that, you know, without unfriending someone. I figure, they have as much the right to free speech as the next person. What actually bothers me more is the "AMERICA- FUCK YEAH!" crowd that posts all their ethnocent er, patriotic BS. Having traveled extensively, lived overseas, and having many international friends... Yeah.

IMO, the civic religion is just as important in the U.S. as Christianity. Its singular promotion of the military institution is especially strange, given that there are various sectors of society that play a larger role in the continuance of the democratic and republican ideals of the country's founders.

I am a citizen of humanity, I don't do blind nationalism. I respect these men and admire the work they go through but i will worship no one in a fundamentalist fashion.

• Like 1

Our top story on the evening news: the Christian god to be arraigned on trillions of counts of homicide, genocide, sexual assault, war crimes, theft, extortion, abrogation of human rights, and the list continues for pages. He's said to have conspired with followers to post emotionally-manipulative Facebook messages along with countless, more serious charges spanning two thousand years. Former followers, who number in the millions, say they've had no direct contact with him nor believe he actually exists and ask that Christian cult leaders stand in for the accused. We'll have more on this developing story at 10! [/cathartic fantasy] :)

• Like 7

Another way to block these jeebuz pics nonsense is go to all their pages, click in the address bar copy and then on privacy, blocked option add that page to the blocked people. It will dd the page to the blocked people and apps option

I know this is off-topic, but when I saw those M's, I instantly got a craving for M&M's.

Dammit, now I want some too!!!

• Like 1

Dammit, now I want some too!!!

Sorry :P

Here's another one...

380180_177231529070243_642525594_n.jpg

There's also one with a teardrop that says "Sending my love to Heaven Like and share this TEAR-DROP if you are missing love one's that are in Heaven too." The picture was way to big for me to post. She also had other pictures bashing Obama, talking about closing our borders and forcing everyone to speak English. Yeah, I'm definitely unfriending her.

They.... didn't make "he" a proper noun??????

I'm pretty sure that's blasphemy.

I know I might sound like a real dick here, but I've never understood how American soldiers protect freedom these days. I can see the argument for up until WWII and maybe places like Iraq where they take down dictators (though even then), but from there I'm genuinely lost.

ED: That's the first time I've ever said that, too. If you're reading this you're one of the first to know something about me.

483209_437693939604110_1916651397_n.jpg

>>>pic>>>>

:banghead:

>>>pic>>>>

Wendybanghead.gif

At least it kinda serves as a reminder to donate blood. Wendyshrug.gif

At least it kinda serves as a reminder to donate blood. Wendyshrug.gif

The blood bank doesn't want my blood :( They say I'm taking too high a dose of medication. I feel rejected :(