Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

The blood bank doesn't want my blood sad.png They say I'm taking too high a dose of medication. I feel rejected sad.png

I've been told that my white blood cell count was too high--hope I'm not about to drop dead...

The blood bank doesn't want my blood sad.png They say I'm taking too high a dose of medication. I feel rejected sad.png

I've been told that my white blood cell count was too high--hope I'm not about to drop dead...

TF that is a sign of infection of some kind. So they don't want it because you could be a carrier for something.

Pudd. similar reason, the medication you are on could interact with meds the patient receiving your blood is on. It also can be extremely dangerous for a "healthy" person to take medications to correct imbalances they don't have.

Besides you both are accepted here. cloud9_99.gif

TF that is a sign of infection of some kind. So they don't want it because you could be a carrier for something.

Pudd. similar reason, the medication you are on could interact with meds the patient receiving your blood is on. It also can be extremely dangerous for a "healthy" person to take medications to correct imbalances they don't have.

Stryper, sumtymz u makz mee wanna cuddlz a mew-mew ur so sweetZ and kindz

128346444016875000imakedusome.jpg

• Like 3

128346444016875000imakedusome.jpg

Awwww, shukz... wub.png

My favorite phrase today, " Its Benign" Thanks so much for everyone's prayers!!!!

followed by 50 comments of "Praise the Lord"

My favorite phrase today, " Its Benign" Thanks so much for everyone's prayers!!!!

And if it were malignant, "PTL IT DIDNT KILL ME YET"

And if it were malignant, "PTL IT DIDNT KILL ME YET"

Or, "I know God's got a plan for me!"

There must be 20 posts a day by this person. Most of them this stupid. LOL!!! I never post, Never like, never comment and mostly hide the garbage. I'm waiting for the day to be asked if I love the Devil.

jesus.gif

198329_4038809651151_1432738918_n.jpg

How cyoote.

"You have 2 wishes left. How else would you like PrayerGenie™ to violate the laws of nature for the sole benefit of you and those you deem deserving today?" jesus.gif

• Like 2

That's kind of correct. My medication is in my blood, and the level that is therapeutic for me could be toxic for another person. The dose you take is determined by factors such as height and weight, and must remain within a range in my blood, or else it would be toxic. Also, I think the fact that it is blood-thinning might have something to do with it.

There must be 20 posts a day by this person. Most of them this stupid. LOL!!! I never post, Never like, never comment and mostly hide the garbage. I'm waiting for the day to be asked if I love the Devil.

jesus.gif

Wow. Juvenile attention-whoring in the wild--note the utter lack of content, amateur presentation, blatant cries for likes, and lack of anything noteworthy about the "art." But oh what I'd give to be able to tell him/her s/he could really step up his/her game by taking shots of his/her junk/tits and humblebragging about it.

jesus.gif

Wow. Juvenile attention-whoring in the wild--note the utter lack of content, amateur presentation, blatant cries for likes, and lack of anything noteworthy about the "art." But oh what I'd give to be able to tell him/her s/he could really step up his/her game by taking shots of his/her junk/tits and humblebragging about it.

"Keep scrolling if you love Devil".

Yes, because anyone who scrolls past is in league with the prince of darkness. Of course, that makes perfect sense. Except that it doesn't. Damn I wish FB had a dislike button.

I have friends who post that stuff. I just turn off their notifications from my feed. You can do that, you know, without unfriending someone. I figure, they have as much the right to free speech as the next person. What actually bothers me more is the "AMERICA- FUCK YEAH!" crowd that posts all their ethnocent er, patriotic BS. Having traveled extensively, lived overseas, and having many international friends... Yeah.

You know, crap like this:

310087_430599096965991_262386327_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVY7qDjrPZk

I have friends who post that stuff. I just turn off their notifications from my feed. You can do that, you know, without unfriending someone. I figure, they have as much the right to free speech as the next person. What actually bothers me more is the "AMERICA- FUCK YEAH!" crowd that posts all their ethnocent er, patriotic BS. Having traveled extensively, lived overseas, and having many international friends... Yeah.

I don't see anything wrong with moderate patriotism. But I like to ask pointed questions of people who express the idea that "America is the best". I usually ask them where else they've been (the usual response is pretty much....*crickets*). I also ask them which criteria they are using to determine this, and have responses for the standard answer - pointing out that there are other countries that are more free by any reasonable standard, countries that have better social health, etc., usually elicits blank stares. It's fun.

• Like 1

This gem today:

425989_394496000608898_1463826811_n.jpg

In other words:

Kiss your self-efficacy goodbye! WendyDoh.gif

• Like 3

This gem today:

<image>

In other words:

I cannot believe I clung to this stuff at one point! Religion really relies on the suffering and weary, doesn't it? (Then keeps you that way)

I am beginning to agree with Marx that religion is the opiate

This gem today:

<image>

In other words:

I cannot believe I clung to this stuff at one point! Religion really relies on the suffering and weary, doesn't it? (Then keeps you that way)

Absoluely right here. Of course Marx did compare religion to opium. It is used to keep people from fighting for improvements to like on earth right now.

Here's a good xtian fail, I put a comment on the status:

7201345858_81c6d9c828.jpg

I see phallic symbols lol.

Lol. I see them too. Lol

I usually don't stir the pot on FB, but one FB friend posted an article about Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah Al-Sabah converting from Islam to Christianity and smugly commented "Amen." So I posted this as a reply. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam_from_Christianity

People play musical chairs with religion all the time. Just cause some dude switches to one to another doesn't prove any religion true or false. Just showing this guy a little critical thinking. Maybe he'll look past the meaning of a silly headline next time. Wendyeaves.gif

I really hate those Christian fluff articles about atheists who became Christians, while ignoring the many Christians who are becoming atheists.

• Like 1

Ooh, please post their replies, I bet they will be full of denial and stupid excuses lol

Somebody then predictably posted the wikipedia page of converts to Christianity to Islam (missing the whole damn point like I was trying to show how awesome Islame is.) So I posted "My point is that people play musical chairs with religions all the time. Such acts neither give or take credibility from any religion."

• Like 1

575458_338183966260703_50571688_n.jpg

"It's ok to wrestle...even if who you're wrestling with is God."

For all you wrestlers out there -- carry on. :)

• Like 1

575458_338183966260703_50571688_n.jpg

"It's ok to wrestle...even if who you're wrestling with is God."

For all you wrestlers out there -- carry on. smile.png

I wrestled in highschool and I've also wrestled god. Finally pinned the son of a bitch.