Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

575458_338183966260703_50571688_n.jpg

"It's ok to wrestle...even if who you're wrestling with is God."

For all you wrestlers out there -- carry on. smile.png

I wrestled in highschool and I've also wrestled god. Finally pinned the son of a bitch.

love that!

Our God is one hundred percent completely and utterly unstoppable!! Nothing on this earth or outside of it can even come close to his power and ability. His reach goes beyond the world, his love is higher, longer, and wider than the world itself. Our God is above all, and wants to be in all. He is higher than any creature or being, yet lower than the deepest of the deep. Time is no obstacle to him for he controls it. Simply our God is THE God!

I dont get it...

Our God is one hundred percent completely and utterly unstoppable!! Nothing on this earth or outside of it can even come close to his power and ability. His reach goes beyond the world, his love is higher, longer, and wider than the world itself. Our God is above all, and wants to be in all. He is higher than any creature or being, yet lower than the deepest of the deep. Time is no obstacle to him for he controls it. Simply our God is THE God!

I dont get it...

It's a riddle.

The person who posted it wants you to look for a valuable artefact and find out the truth about something.

"THE God" refers to the artefact itself, so when you find it it will be in the kind of place you hadn't initially thought to look because it was too predictable.

"

higher than any creature or being, yet lower than the deepest of the deep" doesn't initially make sense, but it doesn't have to. The first part means the artefact is an opiate. "higher" isn't geographic at all!

It also gives us an interesting perspective on: "

Nothing on this earth or outside of it can even come close to his power and ability".

Thats

I dont get it...

It's a riddle.

The person who posted it wants you to look for a valuable artefact and find out the truth about something.

"THE God" refers to the artefact itself, so when you find it it will be in the kind of place you hadn't initially thought to look because it was too predictable.

"

higher than any creature or being, yet lower than the deepest of the deep" doesn't initially make sense, but it doesn't have to. The first part means the artefact is an opiate. "higher" isn't geographic at all!

It also gives us an interesting perspective on: "

Nothing on this earth or outside of it can even come close to his power and ability".

Thats it! Im doing something about this, we must put a stop to this... I WILL COMMENT!!!!!!!

Well i commented...

Can omniscient God, who knows the future, find the omnipotence to change his future mind?

cant wait to see what happens... more than likely it will be a fundamentalist zerg rush, good thing is i know how to deal with those.

Well i commented...

Can omniscient God, who knows the future, find the omnipotence to change his future mind?

cant wait to see what happens... more than likely it will be a fundamentalist zerg rush, good thing is i know how to deal with those.

Siege tanks with marine support?

Well i commented...

Siege tanks with marine support?

seems it wont be needed, they probably arent smart enough to catch hat was being implied or they dont know how to answer.

Does this picture have any kinky sexual undertones to anyone else, or have I just been hanging around McDaddy too much lately?

Does this picture have any kinky sexual undertones to anyone else, or have I just been hanging around McDaddy too much lately?

hey Hey HEY.......

I think you're on to something.

It reminds me of a scene from "American Beauty".

hey Hey HEY.......

I think you're on to something.

It reminds me of a scene from "American Beauty".

I was actually surprise BroughtNone hasn't commented.

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another; not as Cain, who was of the evil one and slew his brother. And for what reason did he slay him? Because his deeds were evil, and his brother’s were righteous. Do not be surprised, brethren, if the world hates you. (1 John 3:11-13) - These verses speak a lot about the tension that exists today between the world and Christians. The world hates us because we try to live righteously and preach the truth.

I really don't hate Christians or anything but it's after reading stupid shit like this that I find myself having to deal with the disgust that can very easily grow into hate...

• Like 1

For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another; not as Cain, who was of the evil one and slew his brother. And for what reason did he slay him? Because his deeds were evil, and his brother’s were righteous. Do not be surprised, brethren, if the world hates you. (1 John 3:11-13) - These verses speak a lot about the tension that exists today between the world and Christians. The world hates us because we try to live righteously and preach the truth.

I really don't hate Christians or anything but it's after reading stupid shit like this that I find myself having to deal with the disgust that can very easily grow into hate...

Truth with no veracity to it whatsoever.

And yes, all non believers are vying for worlds worst human.

Spot on

Headdesk

Truth with no veracity to it whatsoever.

And yes, all non believers are vying for worlds worst human.

Spot on

Headdesk

They fabricate it because it makes them feel special.

A friend's baby is in the hospital and he can't see her because his truck is broken down and he can't afford to get it fixed (he lives in a different town). He questioned why god let this happened and he has 30 replies from christians about god testing people or its the devil not god and other retarded shit but not one f*cking christian so far has volunteered to send him money or help. Seriously, it takes a freaking atheist to have compassion and help the guy out. This is the problem, stop praying and freaking do something.

• Like 8

A friend's baby is in the hospital and he can't see her because his truck is broken down and he can't afford to get it fixed (he lives in a different town). He questioned why god let this happened and he has 30 replies from christians about god testing people or its the devil not god and other retarded shit but not one f*cking christian so far has volunteered to send him money or help. Seriously, it takes a freaking atheist to have compassion and help the guy out. This is the problem, stop praying and freaking do something.

This, mis amigos, this.

I'm suddenly realizing that there are a lot of parallels between a Christian's view of "god testing people" and a Hindu zealot thinking that the gods made castes for a reason. Not one of those assholes is helping the guy, but they comfort themselves in knowing that God is doing all of this for a reason so they don't have to feel compelled to actually do anything.

• Like 1

I'm suddenly realizing that there are a lot of parallels between a Christian's view of "god testing people" and a Hindu zealot thinking that the gods made castes for a reason. Not one of those assholes is helping the guy, but they comfort themselves in knowing that God is doing all of this for a reason so they don't have to feel compelled to actually do anything.

GREAT observation Ak.

I used to think the same thing. "should I help them? Maybe god is trying to get a point across".

SMACK!

Isn't it an oxymornon that evangelical and conservative churches have fireworks stands to fund their Easter Egg Hunts and Children's Programs?? I mean, let's blow things up in the name of the Risen Lord and the religious education of our children....really? Really???

She's a presbyterian. With a masters of divinity. and worked as a youth pastor for a bit until she adopted a little one.

A good friend of mine unfriended me yesterday over this "offensive" picture:

dQW3s.jpg

After an argument over me making fun of other people's Christian beliefs and how I think Christians are retards (not true, and I never implied that), he unfriended me and threw a tantrum about me on his page. Note that the things in quotes are things I never actually said, like "they deserve to be made fun of". WTF. But I did say that I don't think evolution is "silly".

screenshotfb.jpg

• Like 1

not on facebook

church sign

bible

Flag

= freedom

no....that would be fascism.

EDIT: not to mention that to be an equation you need an operator in there.

not on facebook

church sign

bible

Flag

= freedom

no....that would be fascism.

EDIT: not to mention that to be an equation you need an operator in there.

Holy fack that's retardrd.

"Jesus didn't come to save us from Hell."

Really? Could have fooled me.

Friend's FB post: "Divorce has 2 Liars, 2 Victims, and 2 thieves remember that before you think its a viable option."

First comment: "Actually, don't forget about the deceivers lies, He steals two, and there is always more than 2 victims."

Oh my...

Friend's FB post: "Divorce has 2 Liars, 2 Victims, and 2 thieves remember that before you think its a viable option."

First comment: "Actually, don't forget about the deceivers lies, He steals two, and there is always more than 2 victims."

Oh my...

Divorce was invented to reduce the number of homicides. :-)

• Like 2

Oh my...

Divorce was invented to reduce the number of homicides. :-)

That's actually true. Once divorce was legalized for women to initiate it....spousal homicides and suicides of married women declined.

EDIT.....Dame Spelt cheker

• Like 2