Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

Friend's FB post: "Divorce has 2 Liars, 2 Victims, and 2 thieves remember that before you think its a viable option."

First comment: "Actually, don't forget about the deceivers lies, He steals two, and there is always more than 2 victims."

Oh my...

Divorce was invented to reduce the number of homicides. :-)

That's actually true. Once divorce was legalized for women to imitate it....spousal homicides and suicides of married women declined.

Homicide is gods will like it or not. lol

Prepare for stupid: http://fireofjesus.w...s-facebook-too/

Also:

Last night, God brought along my path a woman with severe pain in her right leg due to artery problems that she had just had addressed in surgery, along with intense swelling in her leg and foot. As we prayed for healing and commanded these ailments to leave, her pain immediately left, and the swelling lifted, as she started to move her leg and foot--something she had been unable to do moments before due to the swelling! Thank you, Papa! #Jesusheals

That's the same chick who "healed" a guy's back RIGHT after coming out of the chiropractor.

Also:

Last night, God brought along my path a woman with severe pain in her right leg due to artery problems that she had just had addressed in surgery, along with intense swelling in her leg and foot. As we prayed for healing and commanded these ailments to leave, her pain immediately left, and the swelling lifted, as she started to move her leg and foot--something she had been unable to do moments before due to the swelling! Thank you, Papa! #Jesusheals

That's the same chick who "healed" a guy's back RIGHT after coming out of the chiropractor.

thats some kind of stupid

Also:

Haha so typical of what I always hear, so and so's surgery has been a success, our prayers worked!!! (what did christians do before good medical help?)

Well, one recipe involve making a paste of sage and olive oil and making three crosses on the sick person's forehead, three over his heart, and three on his stomach. Then there was a complicated prayer to say over the person, and if you did everything right, the person would get better. But there were lots of other recipes. If that didn't work, there was always the standby of painting the doorstep with holy water--that worked for a lot of things.

Well, one recipe involve making a paste of sage and olive oil and making three crosses on the sick person's forehead, three over his heart, and three on his stomach. Then there was a complicated prayer to say over the person, and if you did everything right, the person would get better. But there were lots of other recipes. If that didn't work, there was always the standby of painting the doorstep with holy water--that worked for a lot of things.

*hangs head in shame*

Did this shit too whenIwazaWoo, no one tells you why but you do it anyway. The weird thing is before teh woo deemuns did not bother me. Seem they need to do this shit as part of the imaginary wurlde. Anointing the door frames with oil to keep out deemuns/

Fucking stupid when you think of it. The deemun just has to wait outside the house and ambush you. Fucktards. Whoops I was one. :(

^^^ Used to make so much sense to me... now seems so far away.

Got my car today and found out the owner was a believer and got to pray with him! Praise the Lord!

Cause you know, priorities, people.

Religion: A set of beliefs concerning the cause, future and purpose of the universe.

Atheism: A set of beliefs concerning the cause, future and purpose of the universe.

ATHEISM IS A RELIGION.

No, that's a worldview or ontology you're talking about, which includes an explanation of the world and a futurology.

Gawd. Will the crazy people please stop trying to run the asylum?

• Like 1

Religion: A set of beliefs concerning the cause, future and purpose of the universe.

Atheism: A set of beliefs concerning the cause, future and purpose of the universe.

ATHEISM IS A RELIGION.

No, that's a worldview or ontology you're talking about, which includes an explanation of the world and a futurology.

God, i geuss that makes political beliefs a religion too, since they care about the fate and purpose of their country. i didnt realize that since i wanted to learn about the universe i was a religious fanatic, and that since i wanted to help the world in the name of humanity i worship the religion of atheism. i really want some one to post something like this on my facbook, i want to rip them a new one.

• Like 1

ATHEISM IS A RELIGION.

I don't see a problem with that way of thinking. Not collecting stamps is a favourite hobby of mine.

ATHEISM IS A RELIGION.

i didnt realize that since i wanted to learn about the universe i was a religious fanatic...

I guess our altar call song/hymn then is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Feelin' it with ya, brutha.....

Got my car today and found out the owner was a believer and got to pray with him! Praise the Lord!

Cause you know, priorities, people.

I sold my car to a "believer." She turned out to be a real asshole and used her status as a fellow Christian to try to wheedle a better price out of the car. This happened at the time I was starting to deconvert and helped me become more disillusioned with Christians.

ATHEISM IS A RELIGION.

Even if atheism was classified a fuckin religion, at least it doesn't have you believe in dumb ass shit.

Jeemeeny chrimas

• Like 3

Friend's FB post: "Divorce has 2 Liars, 2 Victims, and 2 thieves remember that before you think its a viable option."

First comment: "Actually, don't forget about the deceivers lies, He steals two, and there is always more than 2 victims."

Oh my...

I wasted years trying to find any biblical justification for divorcing my crazy abusive ex. Xtians would throw this kind of stupidity in my face. They have no idea of reality.

• Like 1

This kinda pissed me off this morning as I was reading my FB feed:

post-20257-0-13804500-1341581376_thumb.jpg

I'm glad I can post this here, cuz otherwise I would want to say something about the post in a comment that I would probably regret!

293702_10151027626907355_341185564_n.jpg

Fuck off - I know how to swim.

That said, this story reeks of BS. What fisherman does not know how to swim - Doh?

• Like 2

My brother was cooking chicken in his kitchen yesterday. The grease caught on fire. Here's his and my SIL's statuses:

We had a kitchen/stove fire yesterday. We all are fine and the damage was contained to the kitchen area. Insurance will take care of it. Thank God for keeping us safe. Looks like we'll be in a hotel for a week or two while our house is restored.

and

Went by the house and things weren't as bad as we expected. Smells awful and soot everywhere but nothing major compared to what COULD have happened. I thank God everyday for protecting us.

Not one mention of the firemen who actually came and put the fire out, except for the picture below (edited by me :) ) :

firemen.jpg

How about thanking the people who actually saved your house? Good grief. The xian god has the best job in the world...do absolutely nothing and get all the credit...do absolutely nothing and get none of the blame WendyDoh.gif

• Like 4

Fuckin' A, man.

If te house would have burned down - THANK GAWD FOR SAVING OUR LIVEZ!!11!1!!

If someone had died - GAWD MUST HAVE NEEDED ANUTHAR ANJEEL!!!11!!

That's just scary to hear about. I'm glad your brother and his family are okay and that the damage isn't too bad. God had nothing to do with it, though. Had firemen not shown up, God sure wouldn't have helped them.

• Like 1

A friend posted this and I wanted to comment, but decided to post here where people will relateyellow.gif ...

God helps us in the midst of troubles, protects us from harm & guides us to go home safe!!! Ty for letting my brakes fall when I was about to park ! :)

So does that mean god is not watching over the people who's brakes fail when they are driving? And why not letting them not fail at all?

Lol jblueep. What did they have to say about that picture? I can't believe how stupid these people are!

A friend posted this and I wanted to comment, but decided to post here where people will relateyellow.gif ...

God helps us in the midst of troubles, protects us from harm & guides us to go home safe!!! Ty for letting my brakes fall when I was about to park ! smile.png

So does that mean god is not watching over the people who's brakes fail when they are driving? And why not letting them not fail at all?

Why would God not have moved them to have their brakes maintained in an orderly and regular way?

It blows my mind how God always creates these dramatic situations (car crashes, house fires) etc. in order to help his people. He sounds a little like a drama queen to me. I would prefer it if he just took care of business and preemptively gave more assistance.

• Like 3

A former work colleague of mine posted this:

"It cannot get any hotter Saudi is 114 this morning!!!! Toronto 90"s all day NY 89+ Everyone everywhere has a never heard of temp today! What the heck is going on?! Pretty soon People will ignite -never mind the dried out forest areas! God is sending ANOTHER message we're NOT listening to!!!"

I did not bother replying, though this raised my temp on top of what the weather did! Why can't the fundy/oil cartel establishment not classify degrading and destroying the earth as a sin?

• Like 1