Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

And btw, wasn't LOTR written by a xian??

I think Tolkien was a christian, but not positive. He was a friend of C.S. Lewis. Never wrote like him, though, to my knowledge.

LOTR is a history textbook, no? lol

Gawd. The lunacy and confirmation bias of this:

319463_10150939106526724_599535501_n.jpg

Well, if that's the case, God has made it clear that he hates me!

• Like 2

319463_10150939106526724_599535501_n.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Wait. You don't have grand kids, or they're hellians?

No kids > no grandkids!

Well, at least I know why now. Wendyshrug.gif

No kids > no grandkids!

Well, at least I know why now. Wendyshrug.gif

Always good to know the creator of the universe hates your effin guts!

• Like 2

Didn't he make that clear since the arrival into this world sans penis, my female friend? :P

• Like 2

Found on pinterest this morning. pretty sure my sunday's are AWESOME.

That can't be real.

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

PS. Scroll down to the very bottom to see how you could win a free BIBLE!

This thing says dinosaurs are still walking the earth.....

That can't be real.

This thing says dinosaurs are still walking the earth.....

I ha no idea LOL really meant "love our Lord". I've been using it wrong all these years.....oh well! LOL!

• Like 1

I think Tolkien was a christian, but not positive. He was a friend of C.S. Lewis. Never wrote like him, though, to my knowledge.

Tolkien was a devout Catholic, so no, he wasn't a Christian.* wink.png

According to Wikipedia, the bastard went and converted C.S. Lewis from atheism to Christianity.

Unlike C.S. Lewis, Tolkien hated allegory, and insisted that The Lord of the Rings didn't represent any actual events, such as those that led up to World War II.

*According to Baptists, the Catholics, Presbyterians and Episcopalians are not Christian due to their idolatrous worship of Mary and the Saints. Well, they might be saved, but just barely.

It's interesting that the Comic-Con tract had Twilight movies but not Twilight books. And they totally missed the 50 Shades shit, but I guess this was printed before those got big.

The story of Tolkien and his wife always made me all misty-eyed. :)

That can't be real.

I see Bomby the Bombadier Beetle has made a return. I think my school called him Beetle Bailey or something though, but it's good to see him again!

And am I the only one who thinks it's kinda hot that Lambuel and Ruby the Lioness are attracted to each other? There's something forbidden about it.

Something for those of you with FB pages to post in response to all the PRAYER BULLSHIT.

Forgive me, you have probably all seen it, but I am new at this and I giggle my MFing ASS off....

2008-12-01-prayer-vs-hard-work.png

• Like 5

(i posted twice today - but this one irked me!)

524096_10150923371327681_115832134_n.jpg

^ Real men think for themselves and don't use emotional blackmail to get others to believe what they believe.

• Like 5

Again, not posted by a fundie, but straight from some crazy fundies at ComicCon. I laughed. A lot.

Behold, a bible tract that tells you what to be afraid of!!!

524201_10150920459321370_337678983_n.jpg

It says all that right there in Eph 6:12 and Deut 18:9....not.

Vegetarianism tho....that's EVIL! hahahaha.

Some friends of mine just posted that they were kicked off a beach for evangelism. I'm sure it's just because the world hates to hear the truth and they just need to pray harder for those lost souls. rolleyes.gif

Some friends of mine just posted that they were kicked off a beach for evangelism. I'm sure it's just because the world hates to hear the truth and they just need to pray harder for those lost souls. rolleyes.gif

I was just at the beach today for a few hours. I couldn't imagine having people come up and preach to us... that's insane to me now.

Welp, looks like it's time to get the super soaker out again.

• Like 1

I was just at the beach today for a few hours. I couldn't imagine having people come up and preach to us... that's insane to me now.

It's insane that I probably would have joined them a few months ago! Apparently, they are in Wilmington,NC. While I was looking up where there mission trip was, I discovered that my old church and its affiliated organization were/are on some cult watch lists. eek.gif While I'm not an atheist and have already dropped most of the Christian baggage, I'm reevaluating my time with them. These people are pretty tenacious and I doubt they will let "the world" from keeping them from spreading their message.

Welp, looks like it's time to get the super soaker out again.

I like the way you think! zDuivel7.gif

Not on Facebook, but my brother handed me a list today of bible verses that mormonism contradicts.

He wanted me to add things to it so he could use it against some of his friend's friends and try to....convert them?

I don't know. I don't see why he wants to take down mormonism so much or why he can look critically at what other people preach but not what he preaches.

• Like 1

People aren't usually 'removed' unless they are bugging the crap out of people.

I don't know. I don't see why he wants to take down mormonism so much or why he can look critically at what other people preach but not what he preaches.

That reminds me of how my Dad and other missionaries in general were vehemently anti-Jehovah's Witness. If they found that a local had gotten a New World Translation Bible they would literally rage on the spot.

Not on Facebook, but my brother handed me a list today of bible verses that mormonism contradicts.

He wanted me to add things to it so he could use it against some of his friend's friends and try to....convert them?

Sounds like someone needs to take the OTF.