Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

Found on pinterest this morning. pretty sure my sunday's are AWESOME.

That can't be real.

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

PS. Scroll down to the very bottom to see how you could win a free BIBLE!

ahh...... i see it's connected to Landover baptist church, that explains everything. the thought of clueless christian parents printing out Lambuel origami puppets for their kiddies is fucking hysterical actually.

A fundy friend of mine on facebook was so confused because the site said it was a satire but it sound so real.

I had to explain Poe's law to her.

:banghead:

• Like 1

Not on Facebook, but my brother handed me a list today of bible verses that mormonism contradicts.

He wanted me to add things to it so he could use it against some of his friend's friends and try to....convert them?

I don't know. I don't see why he wants to take down mormonism so much or why he can look critically at what other people preach but not what he preaches.

Sounds like someone needs to take the OTF.

OTF?

He brought it up again tonight when my grandma took us out to dinner. He's obsessed. I need to sit this kid down.

My facebook newsfeed doesn't get clogged up with fundy bullshit very often. But holy fuck, tonight, I found this on it:

409655_3812469862888_671730518_n.jpg

You know what I love the most about this, though? Comments are disabled. Yeah, you hit us atheists real hard with a pic that we can't comment on.

By the way, it wasn't a christian that put it up. It was a chick I knew as a kid, who converted to Islam despite coming from a secular family and married a muslim.

Guest Valk0010

Not on Facebook, but my brother handed me a list today of bible verses that mormonism contradicts.

He wanted me to add things to it so he could use it against some of his friend's friends and try to....convert them?

I don't know. I don't see why he wants to take down mormonism so much or why he can look critically at what other people preach but not what he preaches.

Sounds like someone needs to take the OTF.

OTF?

He brought it up again tonight when my grandma took us out to dinner. He's obsessed. I need to sit this kid down.

outsider test of faith

"FWD::ATTENTION: I refuse to let the validity of my faith be determined by a lack of reposting statuses or pictures! I am not ashamed to say I love Jesus. Just because I don't share a post, chain letter, or picture doesn't mean I'm ashamed of Jesus or He's ashamed of me. It just means I don't feel the need to plaster my devotion in every which way as if that's the only way to prove I love Jesus! That is all. ***REPOST IF YOUR FAITH ISN'T DEPENDENT ON A REPOST***"

Ironic. Though, I wish more of my fb friends would make this their last blessed repost...

"FWD::ATTENTION: I refuse to let the validity of my faith be determined by a lack of reposting statuses or pictures! I am not ashamed to say I love Jesus. Just because I don't share a post, chain letter, or picture doesn't mean I'm ashamed of Jesus or He's ashamed of me. It just means I don't feel the need to plaster my devotion in every which way as if that's the only way to prove I love Jesus! That is all. ***REPOST IF YOUR FAITH ISN'T DEPENDENT ON A REPOST***"

Ironic. Though, I wish more of my fb friends would make this their last blessed repost...

This is actually my sentiment on everything people repost about on fb. Cancer, gay rights, pagan rights, everything. I don't need to whore out my beliefs to every cute picture that pops up on my feed to prove I give a fuck.

What a strange culture fb is.

• Like 1

Typical facebook posts: Pray for cancer, cancer sucks etc Went to Wong's China Garden and had general Tso's Chicken. At the doo drop inn having a beer etc

Typical facebook posts: Pray for cancer, cancer sucks etc Went to Wong's China Garden and had general Tso's Chicken. At the doo drop inn having a beer etc

also: 'I'm going to bed now.'

uh.. ok

uh.. ok

that is so true

uh.. ok

that is so true

You boys forgot the "I have a headache" crowd.

uh.. ok

that is so true

Or the "can you believe it's raining in July?!" crowd

• Like 1

uh.. ok

that is so true

...look, here's a photo of my sandwich for your enjoyment

• Like 1

[q

I've got a friend like that. She takes a picture of every meal she makes and dusts it up with a pretty frame and everything.

Social media bringing out the best and most enlightened of humanity.

• Like 1

This morning is really bad: Someone posted some shit about being a friend and repost if you truly beliebve this. I hate those requests. And some other friend (51 yrs old) has a new boy friend and is posting all these lovey dovey things.

DAMN YOU GARDENER GAL. wink.png

I am going to hum that train wreck sheep video shit for weeks...because OF COURSE I HAAAAD to watch the ENTIRE PATHETIC video. The lady in the red shirt needs a good boning.

uh.. ok

that is so true

Yes, I've seen the plate of food posts. I think you had to be there. Why not post pictures of their colonoscopy instead?

Yes, I've seen the plate of food posts. I think you had to be there. Why not post pictures of their colonoscopy instead?

I am so doing that when the time comes.

• Like 2

uh.. ok

that is so true

What about the "I look so bad in this photo" posts.

Seriously, can you get any more obvious?!

atheistgoats.jpg

atheistgoats.jpg

"Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed" implies that they are relying solely on human argumentation. So much for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit!

Of course, most of the atheists I know are not sad, bitter people. Those who are bitter are generally so because of the bigotry and condescending attitudes of some religious people. After all, it can be irritating to be talked down to by ignorant, superstitious people.

atheistgoats.jpg

I think the best part is when the flyer tells the child reading it to ignore the Holy Spirit (or whatever) when it tells them to evangelize. Isn't ignoring God disobeying God? Which will send you to hell.

All roads lead to Hell, apparently.

Don't evangelize???

It's bc they realize the power and weight and truth of our arguments.

Believe the crotchety old goats! haha