Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

atheistgoats.jpg

"Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed" implies that they are relying solely on human argumentation. So much for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit!

Of course, most of the atheists I know are not sad, bitter people. Those who are bitter are generally so because of the bigotry and condescending attitudes of some religious people. After all, it can be irritating to be talked down to by ignorant, superstitious people.

Most are bitter because their sorounded by religious wacko's.

atheistgoats.jpg

sorry to give the game away, but that is fake and from Landover Baptist Church, a mock website run by atheists. good to see that even people here can be sucked in by it, imagine how many christians it has fooled, lol.

sorry to give the game away, but that is fake and from Landover Baptist Church, a mock website run by atheists. good to see that even people here can be sucked in by it, imagine how many christians it has fooled, lol.

That's cool. I had no way of knowing where it came from or if it was legit. At the very least, it would be great if Christians would heed the advice to leave us alone. ;)

Here's one from yesterday:

"Just casually getting on the bus with Bandit from Australias Got Talent and talking for over an hour. A great bloke and really nice."

-"Did you tell him about Jesus!!"

-"No :'("

-"Haha I'm sure you did by just talking to him ;)"

atheistgoats.jpg

Awww, darn.

The first clue that the thing is fake is that it's far too well designed to have been created by most Christian groups.

• Like 2

Here's one from yesterday:

"Just casually getting on the bus with Bandit from Australias Got Talent and talking for over an hour. A great bloke and really nice."

-"Did you tell him about Jesus!!"

-"No :'("

-"Haha I'm sure you did by just talking to him wink.png"

Wooooow. Everything has to be about spreadin' the werd of the lard, right?

It's like herpes.

• Like 1

I know. Way to put a downer on everything

‎"Let us know the supremacy of the knowledge of our Lord, which makes the Library of Congress look like a match box, and makes all the information on the internet look like a 1940's Farmer's Almanac. His knowledge makes all of Quantum Physics and everything that Stephen Hawking has ever dreamed look like a 1st grade reader. He has never been perplexed by any problem whatsoever, nor can He be counseled by any person or any being in the universe." - John Piper

If the knowledge of their lord makes "everything that Steven Hawking has ever dreamed look like a 1st grade reader", Piper must be illiterate.

Not bad for a deity that dictated a "holy book" insisting that the sun moved around the earth, that the earth was flat, that god and the angels lived in the sky, got the smallest seed in the world wrong, and insists that diseases were all about demonic possession. Oh, and forgot to tell his people anything about germ theory or anything useful to help them overcome illness and injury. Yeah, really advanced, that Yahweh.

• Like 2

‎"Let us know the supremacy of the knowledge of our Lord, which makes the Library of Congress look like a match box, and makes all the information on the internet look like a 1940's Farmer's Almanac. His knowledge makes all of Quantum Physics and everything that Stephen Hawking has ever dreamed look like a 1st grade reader. He has never been perplexed by any problem whatsoever, nor can He be counseled by any person or any being in the universe." - John Piper

If the knowledge of their lord makes "everything that Steven Hawking has ever dreamed look like a 1st grade reader", Piper must be illiterate.

I wonder why i dont find modern medical science in the bible but in its place i find demonology.

adcdox.jpg

adcdox.jpg

Ridigwoopsie.gifRidigwoopsie.gifrepuke.gif

• Like 1

adcdox.jpg

very appropriate that the word 'fake' has been replaced with 'faith'. same thing really.

• Like 2

adcdox.jpg

Urgh... that is so bad...

At8qi0cCMAA6VHc.jpg

this was the profile pic of an 'amen' commenter on some glurge. I simply told her it made me want to vomit. Which it does, especially after recent events.

• Like 1

^^^ What. The. Serious. Fuck.

At8qi0cCMAA6VHc.jpg

this was the profile pic of an 'amen' commenter on some glurge. I simply told her it made me want to vomit. Which it does, especially after recent events.

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifGONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifGONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifGONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifGONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifGONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifGONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifGONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifsmiliegojerkit.gif

Really encouraged as I'm watching the Aurora Colorado prayer vigil! Many of the people who are speaking tonight are pastors of local churches who are being leaders in their communities, and I'm still thankful that we have opportunities to to have things like prayer vigils, and that it is being broadcasted on live news channels. Even though we as a nation are turning our backs on God, we are still living in a blessed land.

I guess this event is because we are turning our back on God?

Really encouraged as I'm watching the Aurora Colorado prayer vigil! Many of the people who are speaking tonight are pastors of local churches who are being leaders in their communities, and I'm still thankful that we have opportunities to to have things like prayer vigils, and that it is being broadcasted on live news channels. Even though we as a nation are turning our backs on God, we are still living in a blessed land.

I guess this event is because we are turning our back on God?

Responding to the bolded part:

Yes, because you just don't get to have prayer vigils as often as you would like in this country. In fact, there has been a huge, concerted effort to stop prayer vigils here. Yup, everywhere you look, jack-booted thugs are hitting people having prayer vigils with tear gas and rubber bullets. Or maybe you just wish they would in order to validate that little persecution complex you've got going there.

• Like 4

• Super Moderator

puke.jpg

Puke.

I guess the old "Honk If You Love Jesus" bumper stickers have been replaced by facebook pronouncements of "like and share if Jesus is your Lord and Savior" and such.

Puke.

Florduh: People who thrust their religion into other people's faces are like people who wear hardcore BDSM gear in public. Or like flashers. I don't care what you believe in private, but for goodness' sake don't force me to become a complicit part of your little scene.