Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

I haven't had a facebook page in two years, but this gem was not only posted on my former facebook page, my friend also sent it in a text message:

When you carry the Bible, satan gets a headache.

When you open it, he collapses.

When he sees you reading it, he faints.

When you're about to forward this, he'll try to discourage you.

I DEFEATED him because I forwarded it.

Are you a Warrior of God?

Let's get 1,000 warriors to praise Him with one voice in this next hour.

Really encouraged as I'm watching the Aurora Colorado prayer vigil! Many of the people who are speaking tonight are pastors of local churches who are being leaders in their communities, and I'm still thankful that we have opportunities to to have things like prayer vigils, and that it is being broadcasted on live news channels. Even though we as a nation are turning our backs on God, we are still living in a blessed land.

I guess this event is because we are turning our back on God?

No, I think the destruction in Japan or Haiti took care of our sins. You could ask Pat Robertson though.

• Like 1

I haven't had a facebook page in two years, but this gem was not only posted on my former facebook page, my friend also sent it in a text message:

"Click Warriors for JESUS"

"I read retarded fundagelical shit on my facebook page which made satan smile

I thought to myself, 'Amen' which made satan shoot milk through his nose

When he saw me click 'Like' he guffawed.

As I cut and pasted the fundy shit to my status Satan began to ROFL.

Satan went into hysteric giggling when I called myself a Click Warrior.

I know exactly what Satan is thinking because I invented him."

• Like 1

Someone commented on that colorado 'miracle' story that basically how could anyone read it and still claim to be atheist or agnostic? Quite easily, really. Also I wonder how many details have been added to the story by the author

"Click Warriors for JESUS"

"I read retarded fundagelical shit on my facebook page which made satan smile

I thought to myself, 'Amen' which made satan shoot milk through his nose

When he saw me click 'Like' he guffawed.

As I cut and pasted the fundy shit to my status Satan began to ROFL.

Satan went into hysteric giggling when I called myself a Click Warrior.

I know exactly what Satan is thinking because I invented him."

That's hilarious!!!!!!happydance.gif

412446_450808278292676_472720646_o.jpg

412446_450808278292676_472720646_o.jpg

Gag.

Responding to the bolded part:

Yes, because you just don't get to have prayer vigils as often as you would like in this country. In fact, there has been a huge, concerted effort to stop prayer vigils here. Yup, everywhere you look, jack-booted thugs are hitting people having prayer vigils with tear gas and rubber bullets. Or maybe you just wish they would in order to validate that little persecution complex you've got going there.

The preacher man up front always talks about how "the culture we live in" is so anti-god. Actually Mr. preacher man, 78% of American Adults identify as Christian.

But nice try.

Yes, because you just don't get to have prayer vigils as often as you would like in this country. In fact, there has been a huge, concerted effort to stop prayer vigils here. Yup, everywhere you look, jack-booted thugs are hitting people having prayer vigils with tear gas and rubber bullets. Or maybe you just wish they would in order to validate that little persecution complex you've got going there.

The preacher man up front always talks about how "the culture we live in" is so anti-god. Actually Mr. preacher man, 78% of American Adults identify as Christian.

But nice try.

But their not REAL Christians, DUH!

That Hippie Jesus picture looks terribly sexual to me.

As to Colorado, it's disgusting to see Christians use it to further their cruel agenda. Disgusting! Foul! Perverse, even. The only good that can come of that barbarity is that if the people hearing that horseshit are anything like me, they're going to start wondering (as I did when hearing about "miracles" saving some folks in disasters or atrocities) why Yahweh's "miracles" seem so arbitrary, and why Yahweh can't just save everybody, not just a few people. I cringe to imagine the pain of the families and friends who lost loved ones but have to hear about "miracles" saving someone else. Where were *their* miracles? Where was *their* angel?

Evangelicals are jackasses without an ounce of empathy or rationality. We know that. But the more they bray about "miracles" selectively sparing a few when so many others died, the more others will see it too. Let them talk. The message they are sending is not what they think it is.

• Like 2

But nice try.

But their not REAL Christians, DUH!

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

But at the same time

Wendybanghead.gif

reminds me of the most common response to almost every question asked in childhood Sunday school: "God"

391279_255883471194367_416464257_n.jpg

^^^^^

Speechless. I bet you feel like de-friending this non-thinking lunatic!

^^^^^

Speechless. I bet you feel like de-friending this non-thinking lunatic!

Indeed. I wish I could just unsubscribe from this kind of junk. I get email like this too. WendyDoh.gif

reminds me of the most common response to almost every question asked in childhood Sunday school: "God"

Cognitive dissidence.

I think I just got visual diabetes.

http://aminiatureclaypot.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/so-you-still-think-god-is-a-merciful-god/

I got this one a while ago.

My mind started to go numb after the first few paragraphs so I think it's saying God is completely merciful but had no involvement in the shootings because of free will or something.

http://aminiaturecla...a-merciful-god/

My mind started to go numb after the first few paragraphs so I think it's saying God is completely merciful but had no involvement in the shootings because of free will or something.

God cares nothing for free will, read the exodus story, he hardened Pharaohs heart and i thought only God had control over life and death?

http://aminiaturecla...a-merciful-god/

God cares nothing for free will, read the exodus story, he hardened Pharaohs heart and i thought only God had control over life and death?

Even then, he can't control life and death AND support this free will idea.

It's like the idea that God let Hitler do his Holocaust thing to prevent someone worse from coming into power. Yuh-huh, way to keep that free will thing going.

Posted by Fundies Say the Darndest Things. They admitted this might well be a Poe.

water.jpg?9d7bd4

It is, in face i think it's on the forums some where.

Sixth grade earth science.

WATER CYCLE.

Yeeaaahhhh.

• Like 1

Sixth grade earth science.

WATER CYCLE.

Yeeaaahhhh.

1540837-are_you_a_wizard_large.jpeg

• Like 2

^^^

Wendymagic.giflmao_99.gif

580779_10150964068092869_1460836878_n.jpg