Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

I love the way he ends with, "oh, but the sun is shining, I can't possibly think of such yucky things when the sun is shining! La-la-la-la-la! I can't hear you! La-la-la-la-la-!"

• Like 3

The usual argument "The Bible is the word of God, except when it says something icky, then it's the words of confused men trying their best"

Christians will believe anything they're told.

JUST LOOK AT THEIR DAMN RELIGION!!!

Today's BS:

Xian1

‎"Now, dear brothers and sisters, I appeal to you by the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ to stop arguing among yourselves. Let there be real harmony so there won't be divisions in the church. I plead with you to be of one mind, united in thought and purpose." (Paul, the Apostle of Christ Jesus, to the Church in Corinth; 1 Corinthians 1:10)

Xian 2. Brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

Xian 3. Amen!

Xian 4. Paul was a wise dude...

Xian 5. AMEN! And Hallelujah, Hosanah! (Gossip & petty bickering &/or 'pent up' resentment, directly born of sin, ALL! Is KILLING many, many Churches...& isseverely "Crippling" the Church, as a body is crippled!

Praise be to God that He has shown us AND Warned us, about these concerns, DIRECTLY andin plain speech, through the Great Counsellor! I pray, in the name of my beloved Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Let not these words of warning, of wisdom & of Lovingkindness- Not fall upon deaf ears! Amen... (thank you Xian 1..this passage speaks directly to much that has troubled Many hearts andbrought crushing weight upon several souls, undeserving of such, "Spiritual & emotional Stonings'..."!

Your servant in Him, and your loving brother in Jesus.

Xian1...it did make me weep when I read it this morning. May Christ have mercy on us all.

Xian 6. Amen!!!!!!

Xian 7. This verse just keeps on surfacing this week....praying that there is an awakening of spirits to come together, truly united as THE CHURCH we were meant to be! Praise God we have His Word to remind us!!!

ACK!

Cannot...make sense...of broken Christianese...

The usual argument "The Bible is the word of God, except when it says something icky, then it's the words of confused men trying their best"

you caught that too...

lovely double standard.

Posted by Fundies Say the Darndest Things. They admitted this might well be a Poe.

water.jpg?9d7bd4

Surely this can't be true, no one is really this stupid.......nevermind :|

Is that a joke? Really?? Was that created by an elementary school student?? Nevermind, even elementary school kids aren't that dumb.

Is that a joke? Really?? Was that created by an elementary school student?? Nevermind, even elementary school kids aren't that dumb.

Sigh... Not necessarily. Let me see if I can find a recent letter from my biological mother.

Sigh... Not necessarily. Let me see if I can find a recent letter from my biological mother.

Ah, here we go. An excerpt from my fundy biological mother. This is the reason I struggled so damn hard to get my head around just the basic concept of evolution. Welcome to my former fundyville:

"Speaking of space, did you know that NASA and Russian space programmes actually prove God? Isaiah 40:12 tell:

Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, and meted (measured) out heaven with the span (1/2 cubit, 9 inches) and comprehended (calculated) the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hill in a balance?

A normal school ruler is 12 inches. There are 39 inches in 1 metre, so that 9 inches is just under a quarter quarter of a metre. So that, if the heavens had not been precisely measured out by God, no astronaut or rocket ship or anything else could be brought safely back to Earth. They could be sent out, possibly forever until the disintegrated, melted, or were poisoned by gases. Awesome isn't it?

I have a concern with the reference to the calculation of the dust, because of the amount that is being mined. To me, too much is being taken out of the earth, not only by mining but also by construction. One expert said that Sydney has weakened its foundations by the amount that has been hollowed out and still construction companies keep digging! A friend sent me an email regarding an open-cut diamond mine in Siberia that no plane is able to fly over and I am told that we have bigger mines in WA (my edit: Western Australia). greed and stupidity go hand in hand and we all suffer as a consequence."

Ah, here we go. An excerpt from my fundy biological mother. This is the reason I struggled so damn hard to get my head around just the basic concept of evolution. Welcome to my former fundyville:

"Speaking of space, did you know that NASA and Russian space programmes actually prove God? Isaiah 40:12 tell:

Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, and meted (measured) out heaven with the span (1/2 cubit, 9 inches) and comprehended (calculated) the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hill in a balance?

A normal school ruler is 12 inches. There are 39 inches in 1 metre, so that 9 inches is just under a quarter quarter of a metre. So that, if the heavens had not been precisely measured out by God, no astronaut or rocket ship or anything else could be brought safely back to Earth. They could be sent out, possibly forever until the disintegrated, melted, or were poisoned by gases. Awesome isn't it?

I have a concern with the reference to the calculation of the dust, because of the amount that is being mined. To me, too much is being taken out of the earth, not only by mining but also by construction. One expert said that Sydney has weakened its foundations by the amount that has been hollowed out and still construction companies keep digging! A friend sent me an email regarding an open-cut diamond mine in Siberia that no plane is able to fly over and I am told that we have bigger mines in WA (my edit: Western Australia). greed and stupidity go hand in hand and we all suffer as a consequence."

This is very hard for me to follow, since there's no logic here at all...

It's saying that "measurement" would be impossible without God?

And then, she's worried that Australia will cave in because we've removed the earth from underneath it?

And then, she's worried that Australia will cave in because we've removed the earth from underneath it?

I think you missed the bit where the planes would be pulled into the mine in Siberia if they flew overhead.

Honestly, I have no fucking idea what she's on about, but it makes perfect sense to her. She thinks she's very intelligent...

I stopped speaking to her years ago. The woman drives me nuts.

ETA: Yeah, she is concerned that Australia's going to collapse in on itself. I did work that much out.

2nd Edit: Had another look. I think she's saying that without measurement, there is no gravity, but because of all the dust from the mining, it has thrown all the calculations out, and therefore Australia will collapse on itself. Or we'll lose gravity. Or the only thing keeping us from being destroyed by the universe's gasses is measurement, which is being thrown out by all the dust from the mining.

Oh, fuck, I don't fucking know!

actually Pudd what I got out of that was because we could measure because of god we are digging to much and going to fall into the earth.

YOUR+ARGUMENT+IS+INVALID+meme+collection+1mut.com+(3).jpg

• Like 4

actually Pudd what I got out of that was because we could measure because of god we are digging to much and going to fall into the earth.

YOUR+ARGUMENT+IS+INVALID+meme+collection+1mut.com+(3).jpg

You did well lol

Morgan Freeman makes everything awesome.

I think you missed the bit where the planes would be pulled into the mine in Siberia if they flew overhead.

Honestly, I have no fucking idea what she's on about, but it makes perfect sense to her. She thinks she's very intelligent...

I stopped speaking to her years ago. The woman drives me nuts.

ETA: Yeah, she is concerned that Australia's going to collapse in on itself. I did work that much out.

2nd Edit: Had another look. I think she's saying that without measurement, there is no gravity, but because of all the dust from the mining, it has thrown all the calculations out, and therefore Australia will collapse on itself. Or we'll lose gravity. Or the only thing keeping us from being destroyed by the universe's gasses is measurement, which is being thrown out by all the dust from the mining.

Oh, fuck, I don't fucking know!

Kinda makes your head hurt, don't it? lol.

Two-for-one special on my fb today jesus.gif

post-18300-0-79737500-1344308635_thumb.png

Two-for-one special on my fb today jesus.gif

post-18300-0-79737500-1344308635_thumb.png

Restraining order?? I'm pretty sure even god would get sick of your sycophantic driveling.

Won't even start on number two.

536580_10151305244282166_1272602939_n.jpg

ROFL

72902087688248047_pN36tlr7_c.jpg

I wonder if this guy has ever had an impossible prayer answered...

• Like 2

"He answered my prayer. He just said 'no'."

• Like 1

72902087688248047_pN36tlr7_c.jpg

Funny you ask that - I learned "witchcraft" as a kid and since then I can't just plain old read a letter without trying to analyze the handwriting!

His handwriting suggests he's very straight-and-narrow; a balanced and practical sort of fellow with a natural tendency toward logic. He probably doesn't set his goals too far out of what is attainable. He's might have difficulty when it comes to spiritual matters, but tries to force himself to become more receptive toward spirituality.

Edit* ...and then I read what it actually says. lmao. I wonder who he's trying to convince?

Better not show this to our SOs...

540387_10151169714612664_76572610_n.jpg

And this gem...

576164_325768420850420_1630231862_n.jpg

And last, but not least... the winner of my posts for today due to mis-information, and quoting leviticus to boot....

283611_350989551643318_2001061059_n.jpg