Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

here is what pisses me off: I removed last names

Tony Data has shown that the only reason crime dropped in the 90s was because of abortions. If someone does not want to have a child, they should not be forced to.

Saturday at 5:21pm · LikeUnlike

• Sandi Wow Tony...I thought you would have responded differently...I guess when God said,"Thou shall not kill" ,it is a part of the bible you don't believe? Personally,I believe this country is in the mess it's in because we are making up our own rules,to suit our flesh and payday is coming.
    Sunday at 12:47pm · LikeUnlike
  • Tony gee, I hope your thou shall not kill verse applies to the Iraq wa;r also Making up our own rules? From what I see most proclaiming christians live above their means and are in debt (a sin also). Why do no christians slam Kenneth Copeland who is worth 800 billiomn dollars, is that acceptable?
    Yesterday at 5:57am · LikeUnlike
  • Sandi Tony, everyone must someday stand before God to give an account of "their own life". The bible says to examine your own life to see if you truly are walking in the light.Neither you nor I will answer for anyone else.
    Yesterday at 4:57pm · LikeUnlike
  • Tony Was the Iraq war acceptable? To me it was not. 4000 dead kids is not cool plus all the iraqis
    Yesterday at 5:17pm · LikeUnlike
  • Sandi I love you Tony!!!
    6 hours ago · LikeUnlike
  • Tony That did not answer my question and it is an immature way of side stepping it. Again: does thou shall not kill apply to the iraq war?
    2 seconds ago · LikeUnlike

She dosent have the intellectual capcivity to respond probably, or the capcivity to realize how fucked up her position is.

Of that I am sure: her whole life is centered around herself and what ever church her and my uncle are going to and trying keep up with the joneses. She mentioned athat after my uncle retires next yr they are thinking of moving to new zealand. She has never been there or reseaerched it, but they probably prayed about and said The Lord Wants us to move there.

My family wanted to move to Africa, the morons really really dont understand how politically unstable it is, they think God would protect them but honesty...

I know a guy who use to work in Kenya. he said they will kill you if they think they could rob you for 10 bucks. What cracks me up is looking at sites for australia nd new zealand. Those are not cheap places to live. Not even close, but my uncle and aunt will do what ever they think the lord tells them

I just sent my aunt a nasty message and dumped her as a facebook friend. sorry, if you have opposing views, discuss them, don't act like an immature asshole.

561088_508224125858805_418755151_n.jpg

Welcome class.

Today we are going to talk about Stockholm syndrome and co-dependency.

Example one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 3

561088_508224125858805_418755151_n.jpg

With the way some of them live they could have fooled me.

What cracks me up is looking at sites for australia nd new zealand. Those are not cheap places to live. Not even close, but my uncle and aunt will do what ever they think the lord tells them

Eh, housing affordability depends on where you live over here. Wish her luck getting in the country, though- if they're retiring, then their chances of immigrating are fucked. A skilled migrant visa I think is only available up until the age of like 40, and they're clamping down on the whole bringing-your-whole-fucking-extended-family-over thing, too. Long story short: lots of people want to come here, hence tough immigration laws.

What cracks me up is looking at sites for australia nd new zealand. Those are not cheap places to live. Not even close, but my uncle and aunt will do what ever they think the lord tells them

Eh, housing affordability depends on where you live over here. Wish her luck getting in the country, though- if they're retiring, then their chances of immigrating are fucked. A skilled migrant visa I think is only available up until the age of like 40, and they're clamping down on the whole bringing-your-whole-fucking-extended-family-over thing, too. Long story short: lots of people want to come here, hence tough immigration laws.

They have no fucking clue what they are doing. They think like children.

Clearly. We've already got an ageing population to deal with; what makes them think the Australian government's going to want any more old farts who are not even citizens of Australia coming here to support? Why should we support a couple of old folks in their retirement when we could instead have two young people come in on humanitarian grounds who can gain an education, and, you know, pay taxes, have kids, and so on and so forth? Hmm, let me see, couple of refugees who've had a fucked start in life, or a couple of old farts who were too stupid to plan for their retirement? How selfish can your aunt get, to think that she deserves to come here more than a refugee?

559317_10151167171432174_1911959443_n.jpg

Needs more like if you love Jesus! :)

Clearly. We've already got an ageing population to deal with; what makes them think the Australian government's going to want any more old farts who are not even citizens of Australia coming here to support? Why should we support a couple of old folks in their retirement when we could instead have two young people come in on humanitarian grounds who can gain an education, and, you know, pay taxes, have kids, and so on and so forth? Hmm, let me see, couple of refugees who've had a fucked start in life, or a couple of old farts who were too stupid to plan for their retirement? How selfish can your aunt get, to think that she deserves to come here more than a refugee?

Actually it is new zealand they are thinking about and thank you: Selfish is the word. (actually for many christians)

Actually it is new zealand they are thinking about and thank you: Selfish is the word. (actually for many christians)

Okay, it's just that you were originally said they were looking at both Oz and NZ, that's all :)

Okay, it's just that you were originally said they were looking at both Oz and NZ, that's all smile.png

They hinted at Au, but were very specific about NZ. They see something on TV and think the Lord wants them there or something like that. What is more annoying is they act like kids in their early 20s and have no clue about anything. I stopped posting on facebook about vacations because I have a cousin who is really out of luck (her own doing / drugs) and is jonesing to hit a caribbean beach. She posted a pic of a puerto rico beach saying this looks great and my fundy aunt has to get on and say we were there a few yrs ago. Too much bragging on FB. I hope her and my uncle actually do move to NZ so they get a wake up call in prices. The US is actually pretty cheap for going out to eat, and housing.

The Lord (of the Rings) wants me to live in NZ. (So I can visit hobbiton)

The Lord (of the Rings) wants me to live in NZ. (So I can visit hobbiton)

I would love to go there (for vacation).

Did 90% of Americans even know where New Zealand is or anything about it besides "it has kiwi birds" before LOTR came out? If they were slightly more deranged in their choice of media, I'd expect to hear the aunt and uncle were moving to Kazakhstan.

Did 90% of Americans even know where New Zealand is or anything about it besides "it has kiwi birds" before LOTR came out? If they were slightly more deranged in their choice of media, I'd expect to hear the aunt and uncle were moving to Kazakhstan.

I want to move to Antarctica so I can pretend I'm on Hoth.

They want to conquer hell with a water pistol.

antixian should convince them that South Auckland is the really upmarket part of the country (hint: it isn't). THAT'LL be a shock to their systems I imagine.

559317_10151167171432174_1911959443_n.jpg

Needs more like if you love Jesus! smile.png

Oh look, people can use letters from words to make DIFFERENT words!

• Like 2

'A spoonfull of kindness helps the other swallow the truth'

Be interesting to take the etymology of the words, or point out that apparently God only likes modern English.

antixian should convince them that South Auckland is the really upmarket part of the country (hint: it isn't). THAT'LL be a shock to their systems I imagine.

I cannot convince them of anything and like I said in anothe rpost. Except for one (good friend), I am not having conversations with fundys ever again. besides, they have the Lord to tell them what to do.

This may have been posted already, but I just got this one:

306313_10151084352462355_125496360_n.jpg

This may have been posted already, but I just got this one:

306313_10151084352462355_125496360_n.jpg

Oooo, what a scary toddler! I'm sure the ruler of this world will be terrified! ;)

• Like 1

Ive seen that one making the rounds.

Absolutely fucking retarded.

But they eat it up.

If you scroll past you belong to Satan!