Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

420143_478136168864497_857708642_n.jpg

whoever designed this is guilty of the unforgivable sin - drop shadow overkill

• Like 2

Goodbye Jesus

Do these people actually look at these pictures before they share them?

• Like 1

This very special status update was brought to the world by Mr. Anat's formerly cool, now crazy fundy friend while on a weekend church trip.

"i get to vacation to an island, with my best friends, eat 30 lbs of steak, and watch movies every night... I LOVE BEING A CHRISTIAN!"

Thankfully all my normal friends have now turned this into a meme. If any of us are having a particularly debaucherous night, we text each other and add "I LOVE BEING A CHRISTIAN!" at the end.

• Like 6

420143_478136168864497_857708642_n.jpg

Every dentist office in the US called. They want their inspirational photo back.

• Like 1

This very special status update was brought to the world by Mr. Anat's formerly cool, now crazy fundy friend while on a weekend church trip.

"i get to vacation to an island, with my best friends, eat 30 lbs of steak, and watch movies every night... I LOVE BEING A CHRISTIAN!"

Thankfully all my normal friends have now turned this into a meme. If any of us are having a particularly debaucherous night, we text each other and add "I LOVE BEING A CHRISTIAN!" at the end.

That is a meme worthy of spreading. You don't happen to have a screenshot grab of that friend's original facebook status, do you?

image46.png

Did some Xian honestly post that, or is it a heathen being sarcastic?

Actual Xian post, from my aunt, which is funny, because if anyone's taken the brunt of all the shit gawd could prevent but decides not to, it's her.

Nut it sure makes a good testimonial at the church glare.gif

image46.png

It just fills me with so many questions now... define god. HOW do you love him? WHY do you love him? Do you actually love with feelings, like you love a person? What has god done for you? But prove it.

I know I used to say stuff like, "I love god" and "the bible is my favourite book" all the time... but I don't know if I ever really believed it or if it was just said. As someone stated above, I don't know if people actually read/think about these things before sharing!

I have friends who post Bible verses every friggin day. Thankfully, when I got back on facebook I deleted a bunch of people and I find I'm removing more and more every day...just don't want to see that shit.

Home Depot is sponsoring gay pride kids workshops along parade routes where half nude homosexuals are participating in lewd activities. This has been going on for a very long time.

http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231

I posted the image below on my wall... obviously referring to me leaving religion, and my mom replied wiht the following: " It is kind of like being a republican or Christian in the liberal mainstream media."

224605_299247703515987_210733327_n.jpg

I posted the image below on my wall... obviously referring to me leaving religion, and my mom replied wiht the following: " It is kind of like being a republican or Christian in the liberal mainstream media."

I would argue that the difference lies in conservatism coming from being told to believe and act a certain way, where people who are allowed to think and act for themselves tend to naturally gravitate toward liberalism on their own.

Lol, i bet they brought on a facepalm.

Ugh...

"People are looking for a savior... but they want a savior where they can do everything they want, and it's not possible" #furiouslove

Because, you know, Jesus is a better savior. He makes sure you don't get to do anything you want. He tells you all your wants are bad. You are bad. That's why he's "saving" you. *puke*

I see it so differently now than I ever used to. Christianity is so anti-humane. It's inhumane.

I just want to know why he's such a shit to his beloved children. What exactly is he preparing them for, if his Bible promises an eternity of awesomeness? Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to give the little darlings whatever they want, since it's not like depriving them or refusing them is going to mean anything in Heaven?

I just want to know why he's such a shit to his beloved children. What exactly is he preparing them for, if his Bible promises an eternity of awesomeness? Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to give the little darlings whatever they want, since it's not like depriving them or refusing them is going to mean anything in Heaven?

It's just God's way to avoid putting any work into Heaven. If he makes your life shit down here, then he doesn't have to make Heaven anything special for you to find it blissful in comparison. ;)

Seriously, for the torture he insists upon putting his children through on Earth, one would think heaven will be one long series of guerrilla wars.

555779_10151084388446798_599313509_n.jpg

Okay. Because some jew died to fulfill his suicidal religious delusion, he's going to miraculously change my heart 2000 years later?

I am more inclined to believe that the FSM himself will come touch me with his noodly appendage.

So a friend of mine posted a picture of Gabby Douglas, the gymnast, then pointed out that the liberal media was persecuting her because she was a Christian...um I thought she was getting bitched at because of her hair???? Seriously, this poor, pitiful Xtian act needs to stop.

• Like 1

not from fundys obviously, but i thought it was cool

drseuss.jpg

• Like 7

Some of my liberal Christian friends have a great sense of humor:

35m5ey.jpg

• Like 7

I have friends who post Bible verses every friggin day. Thankfully, when I got back on facebook I deleted a bunch of people and I find I'm removing more and more every day...just don't want to see that shit.

I removed an aunt who posted excessive stupid shit daily and another guy who is just off his rocker. Now I am getting about 1-2 christian posts a week. I can live with that.

574872_10151138686867722_876313136_n.jpg

574872_10151138686867722_876313136_n.jpg

I believe!

"The sound of tall trees snapping and hitting together is a strange sound but nature is awesome to watch and hear! Not scared of this storm. Kinda looking forward to watching God's beautiful (though dangerous) handy work! =)"

Shit pissed me off. SO I guess Katrina was God's handiwork then? What about if a tree falls and kills someone or destroys property...I swear Christians can be idiots. I love my friend just not her religion. *face palm*