Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

No probs, Bill, we'll just let Gandhi, Caesar, and the Dalai Lama know they're evil, and all those pedophiles over at the RCC and SBC, those God Hates Fags guys with their signs, and all those judgmental assholes on Facebook know they're good.

• Like 4

Unfriended that clown. Some of his posts were good for a laugh, but I'm tired of his sanctimonious religious crap and conspiracy theories.

Non xtians are always evil huh? That must be why I paid for someone's petrol today when I wasn't getting anything out of it other than making things easier for another person. Rolls eyes.

• Like 2

Does not capitalizing "Christians" mean something to some Christian communities, or are you just pointing out bad grammar?

I thought of it as not deifying Christ, a small touch of irony. In this display of bad grammar, the person reduced "christianity" to a trivial term, not even worthy of capitalization. ;)

See guiz, this is why I don't have a facebook!

I dunno, maybe it isn't as bad as I'd feared. I was expecting this thread to have hit page 200 by now after the election-day fundie meltdowns. Two pages? Weak, fundies, very weak. I'm so disappointed.

I dunno, maybe it isn't as bad as I'd feared. I was expecting this thread to have hit page 200 by now after the election-day fundie meltdowns. Two pages? Weak, fundies, very weak. I'm so disappointed.

We shared them on FB instead... ;)

See guiz, this is why I don't have a facebook!

People used to write things on Facebook. And it used to be fun to read. Then we discovered that it wasn't healthy to read everyone's opinions about everything every minute of the day. People got tired of writing stuff and mostly just repost photos and photo memes now....over and over and over.

Now I just count the times two of my friends have a spat and change their relationship status....the election caused some rants from the fundys...meh. I think FB has peaked.

Most the Christian stuff I see on FB are little prayers and inspirationals, harmless stuff. This is one of the few times I saw something really worth posting. Just such a stupid thing to believe. Yeah I guess I'm evil because I haven't had Jesus forgive me for dirt-man and rib-woman eating fruit at the beginning of time.

This will give me even less to post because he's defriended so no more of his Christian/911 truth nonsense.

Interesting that the Bible is one of the books distracting the Consumer!Sheep from the shepherd...

Interesting that the Bible is one of the books distracting the Consumer!Sheep from the shepherd...

Oh, no. That one's buried underneath other reading material, you see.

Even when I set aside "quiet time" every day for several years, and prayed every day, I still never heard anything from "the shepherd." Not once. Just nothing. Not even a flash of emotion, except during a good worship service once in a long, long while.

It's all part of blaming the victim, T2M. If you end up out of lockstep, the other sheep can claim you just got distracted.

There are so many different bibles at the bible store that you can buy and never read.

I wish I didn't destroy all mine. I want to get a nice fat Bible to hollow out and store my .357 snub in.

I wish I didn't destroy all mine. I want to get a nice fat Bible to hollow out and store my .357 snub in.

Great idea! I think I might do that.

Uhh... WTF ... From a fundy on my facebook, posted this morning. Adults really post this shit? Wendytwitch.gif

542753_4427465497130_1705418062_n.jpg

Yes, Japedo, we must start to brace ourselves for the usual deluge of "Christmas is for Jesus" crap. Fortunately I don't think I have many Christians that are Facebook friends.

Yes, Japedo, we must start to brace ourselves for the usual deluge of "Christmas is for Jesus" crap. Fortunately I don't think I have many Christians that are Facebook friends.

I guess you're right. Their imaginary Christ sounds like a petulant child, The imaginary Santa sounds more 'adult' in the lame post... Wendycrazy.gif . Seriously ... I can't believe she has six likes with people commenting demanding everyone know the real reason for the season. If only they knew how stupid they appear to the rest of the thinking world.

c8479f3e957caaafb25561cddc264763.png

Just reply with that ^^.

• Like 8

I'd like to change that to "If you believe in Santa re-post! He knows you saw this! He sees you when you're sleeping AND knows when you're awake!"

• Like 2

Uhh... WTF ... From a fundy on my facebook, posted this morning. Adults really post this shit? Wendytwitch.gif

542753_4427465497130_1705418062_n.jpg

Will Jesus unfriend me? :-)

c8479f3e957caaafb25561cddc264763.png

Just reply with that ^^.

Oh yeah. I cant wait for the 'reason for the season' to appear on FB. lol.

I'd like to change that to "If you believe in Santa re-post! He knows you saw this! He sees you when you're sleeping AND knows when you're awake!"

• Like 2

Given the choice, I'd way rather have Sting in my house on Christmas Eve than Santa.

• Like 1