Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

My status: "3 beautiful children and an awesome husband, life couldn't be better :) "

First comment: "Yes it could, with God."

It got 7 likes before I saw it. They all got the delete button.

This one is just weird... i think she wants to have secks with cheesus:

430693_385834454825015_22891665_n.jpg

The old South Park quote has been rehashed a million times around here, but this warrants it again:

"I wanna get on my knees and start pleasing Jesus, I wanna feel that sweet salvation all over my face..."

My status: "3 beautiful children and an awesome husband, life couldn't be better smile.png "

So I guess God is like tomato sauce.

• Like 1

My status: "3 beautiful children and an awesome husband, life couldn't be better smile.png "

"Had God, wasn't better...." lol.

• Like 1

Predictably, the bible is listed as one of their favorite books. However, they also have listed a book called Pigs in the Parlor. Anyone heard of that one? I checked and it looks insane.

A quick Google search for the title lead me to this page. I almost spat out my coffee, if I had been drinking any: http://www.demonbust...m/howtoid6.html

Dude needs a web designer STAT.

I'm a designer.. and my eyes burn! Unfortunately... he's beyond help ;p

I am grateful that he doesn't know how to use Flash

^^^ teehee...he thinks greek and latin terms (as used in science and medicine) are the names of demons

We could have a whole thread just laughing at his site

My sister....

sisterFB.jpg

you gotta comment, man.

Screenshotfrom2012-12-07180855.png

Someone later chimed in with "If you don't like Merry Christmas, move to another country!!"

Someone later chimed in with "If you don't like Merry Christmas, move to another country!!"

Darn those parrots messing up facebook :(

I so remember being about 8 when I was complaining about Xmas to an atheist friend of mine, the shame! I'm not on facebook at the moment, but if and when I go back I've no idea how I will respond to all of that ... and I've got so many Christian friends on my facebook I'm going to have to filter my feed before I throw up over my bright and shiny keyboard.

• Like 1

Passive agressive FTW, no need to apologize there. Let them suffocate in their own shit.

I find that Faux News nonsense as offensive bullshit. The thing about the USA is that we should have the right to believe what our conscience say, even if that means one sees no evidence for a god. Jesus is not the reason for the season.

She deleted me and then posted a long rant about how I need to realize there IS a god and hell was made for people like me. Of course, I couldn't see it or respond to it, a friend had to show me.

How very christmas-y of her!

• Like 3

She deleted me and then posted a long rant about how I need to realize there IS a god and hell was made for people like me. Of course, I couldn't see it or respond to it, a friend had to show me.

People who think like that are totally sick in the head! How could any human being wish that on someone, and call themselves christians at that :sick:

WWJD? Apparently he'd have a loud, long slanging match against people who disagree with him behind their backs. Very loving! Oh, wait, actually, no, it's just another instance of someone using religion to be really crappy to people who aren't part of the cool kids' club.

This from a teacher of mine, sharing Answers in Genesis's post (yes, I was taught creationism in school. If nothing else, it's made fun conversation at parties). I've been trying not to bite because nothing good will come of it.

35669_10151582693064899_67112436_n.jpg

People make a big deal out of 2012 for fun (Christians and non-Christians alike), but who here takes their prophecy seriously?

A more accurate version would be the dude laughing off any other religion as "Nothing but ancient myths!", while saying something about how Christianity is inspired.

A couple of hours later:

God's role is to provide our role is to advertise.

First, she needs a comma or preferably a semi-colon to split clauses. I gathered that God's role is to provide our role (however that works), but the rest confuses me.

Second, it's an old theory that everyone here will be familiar with, and aware it's all bullshit. Come to think of it, it flows nicely from msipsy's story. Haha.

• Like 1

If God were real, he wouldn't need advertisers of any sort. Anybody'd know he was real from all the miracles he did and how his followers were truly transformed by his divine infilling grace. I don't trust any deity that can't make his case directly without having ignorant, spiritually illiterate intercessors plead his case for him. That's a piss-poor weak-ass god, right there.

• Like 3

If God were real, he wouldn't need advertisers of any sort. Anybody'd know he was real from all the miracles he did and how his followers were truly transformed by his divine infilling grace. I don't trust any deity that can't make his case directly without having ignorant, spiritually illiterate intercessors plead his case for him. That's a piss-poor weak-ass god, right there.

In addition to that, the businesses which are intrinsically superior (best product, prices, location, customer service, etc.) rely less on advertising or sometimes even find it completely unnecessary.

I could do this all day, I swear....

To prove there isn't a God one MUST prove:

1. There is nothing beyond the universe

2. Know where the universe is located

3. Prove how the universe began

4. Why it began

5. What existed before it

6. What exists after it is gone

7. Why it exists

8. How life began

9. Why it began

10. The purpose of the universe

There could be an infinite list of things to prove to know, without a doubt, there is no God. Meaning EVERY person who says God cannot exist is merely stating an opinion. Opinions do not disprove God.

To prove God one must:

1.See Him working in their life.

And yes, I have seen enough things in my life to prove He exists. Doubtless believe in God can be achieved. Unlike disproving Him. Seek Him and you WILL find him.

4. Why it began

7. Why it exists

8. How life began

9. Why it began

There could be an infinite list of things to prove to know, without a doubt, there is no God. Meaning EVERY person who says God cannot exist is merely stating an opinion. Opinions do not disprove God.

To prove God one must:

And yes, I have seen enough things in my life to prove He exists. Doubtless believe in God can be achieved. Unlike disproving Him. Seek Him and you WILL find him.

Frankly the burden of proof does not belong to the nontheists but to the theists. If god's existence was so self evident, then why do so many do not see it?

• Like 1

4. Why it began

7. Why it exists

8. How life began

9. Why it began

To prove God one must:

Frankly the burden of proof does not belong to the nontheists but to the theists. If god's existence was so self evident, then why do so many do not see it?

and how is "I don't see god so I don't believe" not as good as "I feel god so I believe"?

believing something does not make it true lol

Awe, she made Yahwah so proud. No, wait. The only way to impress Yahwah is mass murder. The Bible is a source of hate.

• Like 1

Because they have been blinded by their own love of SIN!!!!1! GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

If you think about it the New Testament story makes Satan more powerful than God. Only a few will make it to heaven. But God wants everyone to be saved and Satan wants everyone to rebell. Why does God have such a low score?

• Like 1

I can't believe she unfriended you for that. You weren't offensive in the least. All you basically did was say not everyone in the world is Christian...

Just as well though. You don't need assholes like that spamming your feed with their hate.

OH NOES SHE DOESN'T WANNA TALK TO YOU NO MORE

Can you get that in writing?