Goodbye Jesus

Challenge for atheists - preach the word!

daniel_1012

This is your hope, but why do you waste your time? What awaits you in the nothingness you believe awaits you in death? You say a Christian wastes their time here, but even if there were 991 gods to choose from, choosing only 1 still makes a person infinitely better off than someone who chooses none. 0 times infinity, is still zero. How many times do you have to multiply until you reach even my number of 1? Not even infinity will get you there, and you have nothing to stand on. Who wastes there time here then... it is you, who go back and forth in debate, saying there is no God, as you walk into the nothingness -- how constructive is that. You build up words and thoughts, beliefs and disbeliefs, but it is all for nothing. What are you wagering if nothing awaits you? Can nothing prove true or false in the end for you atheists? But, you build up yourselves because you think you have a belief... that is, you think you have a belief... but what is a belief that says, "I believe in nothing." Congratulations.

You think you believe that God is not real, but you come here because you know He is real, and you furiously heap up proof, which should be meaningless, that in this spec of life you would be proved right for no reason and without any reward--but you continue on, saying that nothing awaits you, you are for sure! And this is good reason! Preach the word, and do not speak of philosophy. Who listens to a man who believes in nothing? I suppose only those that believe in nothing... who else could be convinced that nothing has meaning, so much as atheists have believed! If it doesn't have meaning... then why do you remain... go preach the word, and stay silent. Say nothing, as it is what you believe. Why am I an atheist? Why is it that I reason everyday, that I am without reason at all. I reason with you that I am with out reason! This is reasonable! Go preach the word, say nothing, and stop preaching reason that nothing is reasonable -- this is hypocrisy.

I am flying around through space, and I reason that it is without reason. But, why else would you need to come here and build yourselves up, to convince yourselves more, if nothing awaits you and if this were TRULY your belief. Why come here and debate it? Surely, reason cannot convince reasonably anything at all, in a land that exists without reason. Do you have hopes to be convinced otherwise? If so, then you are a weak atheist who is not yet convinced there is no God -- for you come here in hope to either heap up meaningless information, which speaks of a belief that is not atheistic at all... because you wait for God to be proven, and you reason there is no reason. So many contradictions being an atheist.

It must be convenient not to have a book for us to scrutinize, having chosen the weakest path of saying there is no God. Ah! Or is in inconvenient, one cannot know having no reason to go on. For saying you have a cause speaks of reason that you are without. Preach the word, say nothing, remain silent as you always will be silent. No response is the best choice for this, because a response proves this right... that you are wrong -- but no response shows you are beaten also, so then either way you have lost.

Prove to me God exists -- I will not. Knowing that you walk headlong into nothingness, why should I, if you really believe that. For what cause is the debate at all? Why do you come? Nothing awaits you! So prove to us that nothing awaits you, and stop revealing your conscience to us -- a conscience that inside you know God is real. Yes, you know He is real and it brings you to debate that He is not. You cannot deny it, it is why you are here... or do you come without reason, unless you actually find reason in finding no reason -- this is utter contradiction. Hoping that you will squelch Him with meaningless debate, but if you are walking into the nothingness... then walk on! There is nothing to build up! Prove to us your faith, you have no need for ex-Christian fellowship, it is all meaningless.

A quote by Vixentrox:

Or maybe the nagging doubts in the back of his mind will start the cracks that will eventually crumble the foundation of his faith like many of us experienced.

101373[/snapback]

The REASON you had cracks creep into your foundations, like most here proclaiming ex-Christianity, is like any structure... there were flaws in it to begin with. Like yours that cracked, it cracked because it was weak. It was not strong to begin with. You don't understand this, and how could you... because your foundation had always been weak. If it were not weak, as mine is not weak truly in Christ, which is Christ who is no , but God in the flesh... you would not be where you are right now denouncing Christ, because you would know Christ as I do.

The parable of the sewer, called the parable of all parables, what Jesus said was the parable to all parables.

Mark 4:11-29

11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them. 13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables? 14 The sower soweth the word. 15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts. 16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; 17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended. 18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, 19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful. 20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred. 21 And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick? 22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. 23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. 24 And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. 25 For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath. 26 And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; 27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. 28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. 29 But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.

Your had a crack in your foundation to begin with, because it was weak. You thought it strong, but had it been on Christ it would remain as mine will remain. Yours was not built upon the Rock that is Christ -- mine is. He is flawless, therefore so will my foundation be against any season or trouble you bring against you. You do not understand this parable given by Jesus now, nor can you. You don't believe it, because you have never understood it. You never understood it, because you never believed it. If this parable is to be taken literally, it would be seen that 75% of supposed seed would be lost. These are false converts. Jesus most crucial parable, and it is speaking of people like those on this board. You were given the Word, and perhaps for a time it seemed to grow. Others it was snatched away immediately, but unlike a convert such as myself -- they have known Christ as I know Christ, and as those apostles found in the Bible knew Christ.

But, none of this should offend you, that you are told you were never a Christian, because after all, Christ is not real to you... is this right? So why should you be upset that a person would call you a false Christian? Isn't Christ false, and if so, you should have peace because of what you know. Do you professing ex-Christians so long to hold on to your faith that tells you, if you can fall away so can any, and so Christ is not real? Your mistakes are not God's, they are yours, and yours alone. He will save all who desire to be.

You say God is not real... but so many of you, when the world comes down or if you have luxury of a death bed to lie on and think... You will, though you fight the notion now, you will yearn to repent knowing that your end is so near. Many of you though, your end is near now, but we don't know it. Perhaps you will even remember this. When you lie on your deathbed you will know He is God, if you have the luxury of that deathbed, and you will yearn for repentance once you have wasted your life, having your bags packed with nowhere to go. So I challenge you... stop packing your bags, you aren't going anywhere, atheist... Why do you say, "I'm going nowhere, I have nowhere to go," but you come here and continue to throw in ammunition into your , and build up security. You prepare and debate. If you aren't going anywhere, own up to the challenge. Say nothing, or say something.

You have lost, and you cannot reason with anyone otherwise, ever. Reply or do not, it is reasonable that no matter what is said, you are wrong.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daniel_1012

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• Asuryan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Vader] The stupid is strong in this one. [/Vader] - Oh and I won't answer your challenge, because - well, I'm not an atheist. So I'll leave it to them to debunk you.

choosing only 1 still makes a person infinitely better off than someone who chooses none. 0 times infinity, is still zero.

101494[/snapback]

So in your book it's better to live a life filled with self deception and that false hope is better than no hope at all. Did I get that right?

Daniel, this is the only life we're ever going to get. That being the case, it's important to put this information out there so that people don't waste their lives preparing for an afterlife that isn't going to happen.

I'm sick of people throwing away their life savings on the church. I'm tired of seeing families torn apart because some archiac book says that two guys can't be lovers. I'm tired of seeing lives end due to curable diseases, because someone's religion didn't allow them to take the treatment. And I'm particularly tired of lives recklessly thrown away in wars on the assumption that there's some magical place that people go when they die.

Rest assured, if our president knew that life was finite, he'd think twice about sending people to their deaths in a corrupt war.

You think you believe that God is not real, but you come here because you know He is real, and you furiously heap up proof, which should be meaningless, that in this spec of life you would be proved right for no reason and without any reward--but you continue on, saying that nothing awaits you, you are for sure! And this is good reason!  Preach the word, and do not speak of philosophy.  Who listens to a man who believes in nothing?  I suppose only those that believe in nothing... who else could be convinced that nothing has meaning, so much as atheists have believed!  If it doesn't have meaning... then why do you remain... go preach the word, and stay silent.  Say nothing, as it is what you believe.  Why am I an atheist?  Why is it that I reason everyday, that I am without reason at all.  I reason with you that I am with out reason!  This is reasonable!  Go preach the word, say nothing, and stop preaching reason that nothing is reasonable -- this is hypocrisy.
Tell me something, Daniel. Are you venting because I was able to find the verses proving that Jesus can't be the messiah? I noticed that you didn't bother responding to that. As soon as I delivered, you shut your mouth! You ran away like a bitch.

You're a fucking joke.

That being the case, it's important to put this information out there so that people don't waste their lives preparing for an afterlife that isn't going to happen.

Oh yes? Tell us how important it is... show us the importance of bringing the world to atheism. :dumbo:

And you've proved nothing of the sort regarding Christ.

101505[/snapback]

Yes he did, you just avoided addressing his points.

You are a fucking joke.

You decide to "challenge" us atheists. But at the bottom of your lenghty piece, you say:

You have lost, and you cannot reason with anyone otherwise, ever.  Reply or do not, it is reasonable that no matter what is said, you are wrong.

101494[/snapback]

So why should I bother addressing the points of your post, if you're already anticipating that no matter what I say, I'll always be wrong to you, and you'll never ever even consider the slim chance that I could be right and You could be wrong? Christian love my ass. :nono:

Correct those two sentences, then maybe I'll answer your points in detail. Unless you do, you don't really care a thing about our reasoning and logic - we're wrong because god told you so, we're fools because the bible tells you so.

I wonder what nivek thinks about this post of yours.

Oh yes? Tell us how important it is... show us the importance of bringing the world to atheism. :dumbo:
It's not a matter of "bringing the world to atheism". I want to rid the world of bullshit. Your theology is bullshit.

Life is the one thing we have that is important above everything else. Once our lives are gone, then so are we. Our brains die from oxygen deprivation, and we cease to exist.

We need to emphasize that life is finite, because it's tragic to see people throw it away on false beliefs of eternal life.

You're a coward. I'm not impressed by your bravado. Contradicting me with gain-saying isn't going to make me back down.

If you think that I failed in my argument, then go comment on it.

...unless yer yellah!

Well I am an apathetic agnostic. Basically I don't know if there is a god, and I don't care. Why is it so important whether god exists or not, anyway? I should've thought there are so many more important things to be concerned about.

Casey

In reality, it's not important, and it doesn't matter.

However, it does matter that Christianity is false, because some of the orthodox beliefs are particularly harmful toward civil rights and it distorts people's perception of what life is. And even worse, it enables people to make extremely bad decisions with their lives, such as the person who refuses medical treatment or breaking themselves financially for their religion. That's horrible.

Theists like this try to make it sound like if there's no God, then there's no value for life. Cosmologically, our lives may be meaningless, but that doesn't mean that there aren't things in life that make it worth living to its fullest. We give meaning to life just by enjoying the limited time that we have, and we value it, because we know that it's not forever.

However, it does matter ...

Just want to make sure everyone catches the opening thesis, as it establishes the importance of what is said from then on. It's exactly what I'm talking about. Preach the word!

At one point you ask why we would be offended that you say we were never christians if christ isn't real. The answer is simple, it is because you are saying something OFFENSIVE. The attitude behind this statement is that you are not only better than us now, but are also better than we were as christians.

The problem, poor deluded Daniel, is that you do not seem to be a very nice person.

I have seen the hate filled tripe that you spew on this site from day one. Let me ask you a question. Do you actually have friends? I am almost certain that if you do they are probably just as hate filled and negative as you are.

All I can say to you daniel is that, if you are right...then I would willing go to hell just to not be around jerks like you.

Just want to make sure everyone catches the opening thesis, as it establishes the importance of what is said from then on. It's exactly what I'm talking about. Preach the word!
You're a fucking pussy. You deliberately snipped my post to misrepresent the context of what I said.

My statement was a reply to Casey. The context of my statement was that it doesn't matter if there's a god exists, but it does matter that Christianity is false. By attempting to change the meaning of my statement, you have just proved that you are dishonest troll.

Thank you for showing your true colors. Not that we didn't already know, anyway.

You're a fucking pussy. You deliberately snipped my post to misrepresent the context of what I said. And you did it, because you're afraid.

My statement was a reply to Casey. The context of my statement was that it doesn't matter if there's a God or not, but it does matter that Christianity is false.

You have just proved that you are dishonest troll. Thank you for showing your true colors.

101522[/snapback]

No the sad thing is that I'm sure he thinks he said something brillant. I don't think he has the capacity to understand what you said. His brain is so "high" on God that he automaticly assumes you are wrong before even reading what you wrote.

I'd be supprised if he even read your whole post, he got just that far and stopped because he saw something to attack. It would explain why he never replies to peoples questions....he never gets that far.

He's afraid.

This is your hope, but why do you waste your time?  What awaits you in the nothingness you believe awaits you in death?  You say a Christian wastes their time here, but even if there were 991 gods to choose from, choosing only 1 still makes a person infinitely better off than someone who chooses none.  0 times infinity, is still zero.  How many times do you have to multiply until you reach even my number of 1?  Not even infinity will get you there, and you have nothing to stand on.  Who wastes there time here then... it is you, who go back and forth in debate, saying there is no God, as you walk into the nothingness -- how constructive is that.  You build up words and thoughts, beliefs and disbeliefs, but it is all for nothing.  What are you wagering if nothing awaits you?  Can nothing prove true or false in the end for you atheists?  But, you build up yourselves because you think you have a belief... that is, you think you have a belief... but what is a belief that says, "I believe in nothing."  Congratulations.
I'm an Atheist, I lack belief in God/s, I believe in something else...

Now, since that just proved that your presumptions are wrong, your entire diatribe is wrong.

Honestly, you've done nothing more than rattle off a load of mis-conceptions of what Atheists are and what they believe... do you really expect to have any kind of affect with this, other than to show just what an idiot you are?

Here's a challenge for you Daniel... find out what Atheists REALLY believe by asking Atheists what they believe, rather than just soaking up the bollocks that you've been taught.

Are you up to taking on that challenge?

You're a fucking pussy. You deliberately snipped my post to misrepresent the context of what I said.

My statement was a reply to Casey. The context of my statement was that it doesn't matter if there's a god exists, but it does matter that Christianity is false. By attempting to change the meaning of my statement, you have just proved that you are dishonest troll.

Thank you for showing your true colors. Not that we didn't already know, anyway.

101522[/snapback]

No, anyone can read the post (it is directly above the one I made -- not very far away). I put "..." where the rest of your post would be contained. Anyone can see that. Your post is vertically inches away.

The point was not to misconstrue... but to show that your entire statement was based off you saying... "It doesn't matter at all." And then saying, "it does matter." Contridiction and nothing after that point even mattered, cause you told us it didn't matter, then you told us it did matter. Again, your FULL POST was vertically only inches away from mine on the same page. It's directly above, hello! You totally missed the point.

Holy shit, I cannot believe you are this stupid.

In order for there to be a contradiction, both statements would have be making the same statement with one taking the positive and the other taking the negative. But that's not what exists in my post.

Remember, my first statement was a reply to Casey, who said,

Well I am an apathetic agnostic. Basically I don't know if there is a god, and I don't care. Why is it so important whether god exists or not, anyway? I should've thought there are so many more important things to be concerned about.
Right away, my first statement is dependant on the context of Casey's post, which wasn't making any statements about Christianity. It was making a statement about whether theism is true or not. Note that Casey says "a god" and that the "g" in "god" is lowercase, denoting that his post was about theism in general.

And I stand by my original statement. It doesn't matter if there's a god or not, because in a cosmological sense, it doesn't add any meaning to our existence, other than saying we were created. Whether a god exists or not, we should go about life the same way, which is in a way that is beneficial to our survival and personal happiness.

On the other hand, it does matter that Christianity is false, because it makes claims about the world that are explicitly false. It causes unnecessary pain and suffering, and something should be done about that. So, of course Christianity matters!

You deliberately snipped my post to misrepresent the context of what I said, you fucking coward. You had the gall to quote-mine my post when my original statement was right fucking there for everyone to read. There isn't a damn person here who is going to fall for your bullshit.

Now shall we try this again, or are you going to continue being a fucking idiot?

Holy shit, I cannot believe you are this stupid.

How can you not believe his stupidity?

You've been given plenty of proofs by now. :grin:

However, why are you taking the time to discuss with him? He already stated that no matter what you say, you are wrong a priori. Because you're not a christian. His starting post was so incredibly offensive that I just decided he's not worthy of an answer (that after all, would be wrong no matter what I say).

Now shall we try this again, or are you going to continue being a fucking idiot?

101529[/snapback]

Well, we could but I'm quite content in what's already been show of the idiocy that is atheism.

Well, we could but I'm quite content in what's already been show of the idiocy that is atheism.
da_noiv.jpg

You're afraid.

That's why you can't give a straight response to anyone's post.

1. You make the mistake of assuming we are all atheists. That is not the case.

2. We are not the ones making miraculous claims, you are. The burden of proof is on you and anyone else who makes miraculous claims, just as it has been for all of eternity.

3. We don't all believe that NOTHING awaits us, but unlike you, we don't believe that everyone else will be tortured for eternity for disagreeing with us. IMHO, that is the most arrogant, intolerant, hateful belief there ever was.

4. If there is a god, he, she, it, whatever would be above the human emotion of revenge, which your god is not. All your god seems to want is revenge for people not believing in him. Gee, that sounds awfully human to me.

post-34-1131108313.jpg

You're afraid.

That's why you can't give a straight response to anyone's post.

101534[/snapback]

:lmao::lmao::lmao::HappyCry::HappyCry::lmao::lmao:

101541[/snapback]

Remember, the lion in that movie thought he was a coward... and he appeared to be so. it turned out, however, to be meekness -- strength under pressure. In the end, he did show courage when necessary. It's a kind comparison Neil, I didn't know you thought so kindly of me. Look at the cute puddum. :grin:

Oh, then you're ready to actually give some straight answers, then?

No, anyone can read the post (it is directly above the one I made -- not very far away).  I put "..." where the rest of your post would be contained.  Anyone can see that.  Your post is vertically inches away.

The point was not to misconstrue... but to show that your entire statement was based off you saying... "It doesn't matter at all."  And then saying, "it does matter."  Contridiction and nothing after that point even mattered, cause you told us it didn't matter, then you told us it did matter.  Again, your FULL POST was vertically only inches away from mine on the same page.  It's directly above, hello!  You totally missed the point.

101528[/snapback]

A contradiction would be where the subject is the same but the response is different...

The context, which you deliberately removed, showed very clearly that the subject in each statement was different.

You removed any context so that you could twist the meaning to say something that it didn't... Congratulations on your dishonest work. I'm sure your God will be proud of you.

Oh, hang on... it's against God's Law to be dishonest and you're going to fry forever because of what you just did. (according to your belief, that is)