Goodbye Jesus

Challenge for atheists - preach the word!

daniel_1012

Methinks Danny just likes to be the center of attention.

post-389-1131128973_thumb.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daniel_1012

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• Asuryan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MULTIPLICATION ONLY APPLIES TO REAL NUMBERS. Or matrices and vectors, in a different sense... Heck, even complex numbers too...

Sorry, but I must defend Daniel on this one. Multiplication also applies to imaginary numbers (i), and by extension, it then also applies to imaginary beings, so Daniel's equation is valid!

** edit follows **

you guys know I'm joking, right?

101680[/snapback]

Ahem..... Reread the bold.....My point is that multiplication cannot be applied to infinity.

MULTIPLICATION ONLY APPLIES TO REAL NUMBERS. Or matrices and vectors, in a different sense... Heck, even complex numbers too...

Sorry, but I must defend Daniel on this one. Multiplication also applies to imaginary numbers (i), and by extension, it then also applies to imaginary beings, so Daniel's equation is valid!

** edit follows **

101680[/snapback]

Ahem..... Reread the bold.....My point is that multiplication cannot be applied to infinity.

101702[/snapback]

Yes, Khan, I saw that and I got your point. That's why I edited my post to indicate I was joking. You know as well as I what a bunch of hilarious, merrymaking, fun-loving, riotous cutups we math geeks can be. :lmao:

I just wanted to demonstrate that.

Q.E.D.

You have lost, and you cannot reason with anyone otherwise, ever.  Reply or do not, it is reasonable that no matter what is said, you are wrong.

101494[/snapback]

lochrist.jpg

This is your hope, but why do you waste your time?  What awaits you in the nothingness you believe awaits you in death?  You say a Christian wastes their time here, but even if there were 991 gods to choose from, choosing only 1 still makes a person infinitely better off than someone who chooses none.  0 times infinity, is still zero.  How many times do you have to multiply until you reach even my number of 1?  Not even infinity will get you there, and you have nothing to stand on.  Who wastes there time here then... it is you, who go back and forth in debate, saying there is no God, as you walk into the nothingness -- how constructive is that.

<snip>

etc, etc.

101494[/snapback]

Daniel,

You do not know what you are talking about when it comes to someone being an Atheist. You are mischaracterizing and attacking something that is not what you say it is. An atheist does not "believe in nothing" as you later mischaracterize. I believe in a great many things of value and truth in this life. This is why I do not accept your religion, because I *believe* it is detrimental to both the spirit and the mind of someone who believes it is absolutely infallible, like you do.

Therefore, I *believe* it is in fact a terrible waste of someone's energy during their short lives on this planet to spend it in futile pursuit of a magic pink pony that doesn't exist. I *believe* all people grow much more as individuals and as a society when they focus their energies on themselves and the needs of others at hand, rather than praying to the clouds to send down magic presents to make it all better. That I *believe* is a waste of life.

As an atheist I live in pursuit of the only life I will ever have. You live for the one you think you might have after your body is dead and rotting in the ground. The bet should really be this Daniel: Since you know you have this life, and are only taking on faith there might be another, how is it wrong to bet on - this life??? To me, it is in fact foolish to waste this one like you are doing.

** edit follows **

101680[/snapback]

:scratch: That's quite a remarkable statement!

God=sqrroot(-1)

:thanks:

What a great post, antlerman. kudos.

the funny thing is Daniel seems to have disapeared. Have any of you noticed that he does this alot.

He comes a posts a bunch of hate filled nonsence. Sets up a bunch of strawmen and knocks them down like he has said something important. Then runs away like a little kid when people point out that his statements have nothing to do with reality.

I stand by what I said earlier....If daniel is going to heaven when he dies I'd rather not be there :lmao:

He says that heaven will be perfect, but its perfection would clearly be marred by his presence.

I can see it now.

Daniel: but I believe in Jesus, you have to let me into heaven.

God: Well...I know...um...but your just such a jerk, I mean what would people think.

I can see it now.

Daniel: but I believe in Jesus, you have to let me into heaven.

God: Well...I know...um...but your just such a jerk, I mean what would people think.

101732[/snapback]

Thats great! :lmao: I've always mused that if God does exist, the only one's getting into heaven will be atheists, because they were at least sincere. Daniel, on the other hand... :fdevil:

** edit follows **

101680[/snapback]

:scratch: That's quite a remarkable statement!

God=sqrroot(-1)

101717[/snapback]

Hmmmm.... For all X in Deities, 0*X = 1.

Daniel's gotten some pretty rough treatment here. He's asked for and deserved every bit of it. He hasn't backed off a bit. That's fine.

But for some odd reason, I have a soft spot in my heart for him. I think I see a little bit of my former self when I read his posts. He's young, self-righteous, self-assured, judgmental, thinks he has the mysteries of life all figured out, while still in his early twenties. I did too. Sadly, it took me about 20 years to wake up and face reality.

I think there's a chance he will too. Someday. He keeps coming back here. That's a sign. He may very well come around. I hope he doesn't wait as long as I did. It's like a splash of cold water in the face; at first shocking, painful, ultimately refreshing. Maybe he'll open his eyes someday. This might be the beginning of that. Who knows?

I agree with Dio, even though he (Daniel) still pisses me off with his stipidity. Reminds me of me a few years back.

After researching, studying the bible, checking out history and seeking evidence, I discovered it was all bullcrap. I read about WHY and HOW Christianity started and grew.

I came to one conclusion about why Christianity continues to live despite the fact that it is proven to be false. Daniel's original post summed it up pretty clearly. When I registered I made it my signature line...

I agree with Dio, even though he (Daniel) still pisses me off with his stipidity.  Reminds me of me a few years back.

After researching, studying the bible, checking out history and seeking evidence, I discovered it was all bullcrap.  I read about WHY and HOW Christianity started and grew.

I came to one conclusion about why Christianity continues to live despite the fact that it is proven to be false.  Daniel's original post summed it up pretty clearly. When I registered I made it my signature line...

101755[/snapback]

Ok, I'll join in with the chior here. Dan's not a bad guy. He pissed me off when he sided with Phelps, but xtian delusion can make one do/think some crazy stuff. I was serious in my advice that he go to school. He's still young, has his whole life ahead of him and he could really benefit by getting a bit more education and life experience under his belt.

(evil post warning)

I agree with Dio, even though he (Daniel) still pisses me off with his stipidity.  Reminds me of me a few years back.

101755[/snapback]

Part of the reason why I haven't felt compelled to kick his butt out of here yet. He's arrogant, like I was (and sometimes still am?), but he might need our de-conversion "litturgy" to be instilled in his feeble mind. :wicked:

At least he's obviously and honestly obnoxious. :fdevil:

Man, are we so evil, talking "behind" his back, while he can hear us? :HaHa:

He's still young, has his whole life ahead of him and he could really benefit by getting a bit more education and life experience under his belt.

101762[/snapback]

And a family. Getting a family does change you a lot...

[Vader] The stupid is strong in this one. [/Vader] -  Oh and I won't answer your challenge, because - well, I'm not an atheist. So I'll leave it to them to debunk you.

101495[/snapback]

Augh. I am not an atheist either, but this idiot's presumptuousness about why we left has me eyetwitching uncontrollably. Must not flame asshat...other people need a turn.... Quick, somebody show me pictures of bunnies or something!

You are a fucking joke.

You decide to "challenge" us atheists. But at the bottom of your lenghty piece, you say:

You have lost, and you cannot reason with anyone otherwise, ever.  Reply or do not, it is reasonable that no matter what is said, you are wrong.

101494[/snapback]

So why should I bother addressing the points of your post, if you're already anticipating that no matter what I say, I'll always be wrong to you, and you'll never ever even consider the slim chance that I could be right and You could be wrong? Christian love my ass. :nono:

Correct those two sentences, then maybe I'll answer your points in detail. Unless you do, you don't really care a thing about our reasoning and logic - we're wrong because god told you so, we're fools because the bible tells you so.

I wonder what nivek thinks about this post of yours.

101510[/snapback]

What was that phrase? "Presuppositional truth rules!" Of COURSE atheists have already lost the argument--cuz Daniel said so!

Were the Christian lie real, he's such an asshole that he'd get the "I never knew you" treatment upon dying anyway.

your no better than those D&D super nerds that cut there friends arms off in real sword battles.

101612[/snapback]

Hey! Hands off from D&D! :eek:

Ah, the fair lands of Karameikos...

...however, I've never heard news of some D&D fans cutting away the arms of their friends. Rumors, yes, but they were from rabid fundie groups like, let's say, Jack T. Chick (Dark Dungeons anyone? :lmao: ) or Mothers Against D&D or something like that. :scratch:

Do you have a link?

101623[/snapback]

Yeah, lay off us gamer geeks! We have lives! Really!

(Anybody want to check out my hand-crocheted dice bag? It's so cool!)

;)

I'm stopping here because this nonsense is pissing me off.

101661[/snapback]

Which in turn gives Daniel a whopping hard on and that is the real reason he comes to this site..... for masturbation purposes. He gets off on pissing us off. :grin:

101675[/snapback]

I must be growing a thicker skin through all this exposure to nutso fundietrolls...he's starting to not anger me at all any more. Instead, I feel a sort of bitter amusement at just how much of a smug idiot he is.

I must be growing a thicker skin through all this exposure to nutso fundietrolls...he's starting to not anger me at all any more. Instead, I feel a sort of bitter amusement at just how much of a smug idiot he is.

101803[/snapback]

Yeah...same here. Maybe I'm finally getting over my rage at idiot Christians and now just feel pitty for thier mental illness.

101803[/snapback]

Yeah...same here. Maybe I'm finally getting over my rage at idiot Christians and now just feel pitty for thier mental illness.

101804[/snapback]

Individual idiot Christians no longer bother me so much. The current Fundie attempts to take over the US government and deny me my reproductive rights still has me ready to kill someone, though. :P

Hey, maybe that's what we're supposed to do with 42! But what's the ultimate ultimate answer?

:HaHa:

Oh Augh. I am not an atheist either, but this idiot's presumptuousness about why we left has me eyetwitching uncontrollably. Must not flame asshat...other people need a turn.... Quick, somebody show me pictures of bunnies or something!

101797[/snapback]

Granting your wish... (magic wand in the air... cute bunnix appearicum...)

bunnies.jpg

bunny2.jpg

bunny.jpg

Hey, maybe that's what we're supposed to do with 42! But what's the ultimate ultimate answer?

:HaHa:

101808[/snapback]

:scratch:

X * i = 42

the funny thing is Daniel seems to have disapeared.
Of course he did! Whenever he's backed into a corner, he just stops posting and jumps into his little escape hatch. We can probably expect him to start a whole new post about a completely different topic, despite whining in a previous post about not having enough time to answer everybody.

If he doesn't have time to answer tough questions, why is he starting new posts?

Answer: To bury all of his failures.

Sorry, but I must defend Daniel on this one.  Multiplication also applies to imaginary numbers (i), and by extension, it then also applies to imaginary beings, so Daniel's equation is valid!

** edit follows **

Have you ever seen that Calvin & Hobbes where Hobbes is helping Calvin with his homework, and he has him employ imaginary numbers?