Goodbye Jesus

Challenge for atheists - preach the word!

daniel_1012

Daniel-san...

Yer use of grammer and sentence structure has improved dramatically in the past few days.

From the first days you landed here, the posts left here were rambling full pages of formless, paragraph-less bullshit to today, the mightily different style and grammatical changes amaze me.

Did you suddenly find that playing an ignorant fundy-case a bit too much of a stretch and need to fall back and be able to articulate with a clearer voice?

Must be a frackin' miracle...

kevin, half edumushkated and iggnut as fuck, L

101643[/snapback]

Perhaps it was a miracle... :) But if you're insinuated perhaps I didn't right it, I won't blame anyone else for it. I realize that sometimes I'm in a hurry, and I quickly type without thinking or caring much about grammar... but I noticed people here sometimes find it meaningful, so I was slightly more careful this time. :D

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daniel_1012

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• Asuryan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, for fuck's sake! *rolls her eyes* Just because we don't believe in your Gawd doesn't mean all of us here believe in NOTHING. In addition to the atheists and agnostics, we've got Pagans, Wiccans and Buddhists of all stripes.

I'm stopping here because this nonsense is pissing me off.

101661[/snapback]

I wasn't addressing this post towards agnostics, or Pagans, Buddists... that's for another post altogether. Even agnostics, are not atheists. This time, it was merely towards the foolery of atheism, so you don't have to get upset anymore... because I wasn't talking about anything but atheism :D

the funny thing is Daniel seems to have disapeared.
Of course he did! Whenever he's backed into a corner, he just stops posting and jumps into his little escape hatch.

Ahhhhh take me to the park, cause that's a LOLLER COASTER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

You know Neil, had I not been up for nearly 48 hours (2 hours of sleep otherwise), and the fact that I work overnights and just woke up here shortly before 5pm... I might have stopped in. My posting ceasing, has nothing to do with being backed into a corner, and everything to do with reason -- when I must stop. I wouldn't say, just because someone that is not me, chooses to end a conversation, that they are by default cowardly. Perhaps they see the fact that one can only go so far, before they are simply beating their head against a wall. In fact, I do imagine I go too far at times, othertimes not far enough. But to say it is just because I am backed into a corner, is far wrong. I just woke up, and I have rolled out of bed to find atheism to be the same smouldering garbage heap it was when I left it. :grin:

I just woke up, and I have rolled out of bed to find atheism to be the same smouldering garbage heap it was when I left it.  :grin:

101831[/snapback]

Well, you started it... ;):HaHa:

I wasn't addressing this post towards agnostics, or Pagans, Buddists... that's for another post altogether.  Even agnostics, are not atheists.  This time, it was merely towards the foolery of atheism, so you don't have to get upset anymore... because I wasn't talking about anything but atheism :D

101829[/snapback]

Tell me... did you ever wonder if it was possible to have an Atheist Agnostic? All it requires is someone to lack belief in God/s AND the admit that we don't know enough to say whether God/s exist or not and you've got your Atheist Agnostic...

Add to that the fact that there are religions that don't involve the belief in God/s and you end up with your rant being against the foolery of Atheism, Agnosticism and any Atheistic Religion... (Buddism being an Atheistic religion, by the way...)

Not only do you not know what Atheism is, not only do you not know what Agnosticism is, not only do you not know what Buddism is, but you manage to upset a lot of people with your lack of knowledge and arrogant Holier-than-thou attitude then claim that they shouldn't be upset because you weren't talking about them...

Bad news for you is, you WERE talking about them... it's just you don't know what you're talking about.

Hell, if you knew what Atheism was, you wouldn't have made the mistake of saying that Atheists believe nothing... :loser:

Gee man, you go ahead upset a lot of people without even and then you come around and say

Thank you by the way, for making such a long post with scriptural reference.  I'm accused of trolling, while (at least) 50% of people that respond to my simply do just that. 

You are simple asking for it. Well I do believe in "freedom of speech", but I also believe in "law of consequences"

The attitude you are showing is hardly "christ" like at all. Why can't you be like Pug and Amanda? They are fundamentalist too, but they are not arrogant.

Gee man, you go ahead upset a lot of people without even and then you come around and say

Thank you by the way, for making such a long post with scriptural reference.  I'm accused of trolling, while (at least) 50% of people that respond to my simply do just that. 

You are simple asking for it. Well I do believe in "freedom of speech", but I also believe in "law of consequences"

The attitude you are showing is hardly "christ" like at all. Why can't you be like Pug and Amanda? They are fundamentalist too, but they are not arrogant.

101839[/snapback]

I do not suppose you know what Christ-like is, if you have not known Christ... Are you telling me that upsetting people has made me unChristlike? I have simply made a post revealing the foolery of atheism... surely that will upset the atheistic mind, but Christ did no less. I am not Pug, and I am certainly not Amanda.

I do not suppose you know what Christ-like is, if you have not known Christ

Well I may not believe in Christ, but I certainly know a lot fundamentalist christians who don't sound like you. And yes they have shown me what is "christ-like" attitude, however you display none of it.

Nor do you answer many of the issue that we raise to you.

I have simply made a post revealing the foolery of atheism

And christianity is not foolery because ..........

I do not suppose you know what Christ-like is, if you have not known Christ

Well I may not believe in Christ, but I certainly know a lot fundamentalist christians who don't sound like you. And yes they have shown me what is "christ-like" attitude, however you display none of it.

I have simply made a post revealing the foolery of atheism

And christianity is not foolery because ..........

101843[/snapback]

I can't spend long discussing this... but people like Amanda, present a far from Christ-like personality. Even those she debates with, have confessed to being only inches away from *inviting her over to their side.* She agrees with almost everything anyone ever says.

I'll tell you this pritishd, God will be certainly no less condemning of said atheistic belief on the day of judgment... you think my actions are unChristlike, but I do no believe you have known Christ and you say that Christianity if foolery. Christianity is not foolery, because Christ has risen.

I can't spend long discussing this... but people like Amanda, present a far from Christ-like personality.  Even those she debates with, have confessed to being only inches away from *inviting her over to their side.*  She agrees with almost everything anyone ever says.

101845[/snapback]

Ok Amanda may not good role model. Pug and Ipraciyan are. Atleast they listen to what we say and try to respond to it.

you think my actions are unChristlike

So help us define Christ-like attitude and please show us how you fit the description

God will be certainly no less condemning of said atheistic belief on the day of judgment

How do you all this, did god come in person and tell you all this.

Christianity is not foolery, because Christ has risen.

Of which there is no evidence, apart from 4 books which aren't even eyewitness account.

I'll tell you this pritishd, God will be certainly no less condemning of said atheistic belief on the day of judgment... you think my actions are unChristlike, but I do no believe you have known Christ and you say that Christianity if foolery.  Christianity is not foolery, because Christ has risen.

101845[/snapback]

:talkalot: Gak, gak, gak, blah, blah, blah...

I do not suppose you know what Christ-like is, if you have not known Christ...
Daniel... how many more times are you going to belittle people's lives and experiences like that?
Are you telling me that upsetting people has made me unChristlike?
Jesus did say about how you were supposed to speak kindly to people... By not doing so, you are indeed being unChristlike.
I have simply made a post revealing the foolery of atheism...
Nope... just revealing how little you know about Atheism...

In your case, this saying has significance... "It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

In your posts, you keep removing all doubt...

surely that will upset the atheistic mind, but Christ did no less.  I am not Pug, and I am certainly not Amanda.

101841[/snapback]

Are you saying that Jesus LIED? That's what you did in your post, by claiming that an untruth was the truth...

Well, if that's what Jesus did, then I can understand why you like lying so much.

You know Neil, had I not been up for nearly 48 hours (2 hours of sleep otherwise), and the fact that I work overnights and just woke up here shortly before 5pm... I might have stopped in.  My posting ceasing, has nothing to do with being backed into a corner, and everything to do with reason -- when I must stop.
I understand that, but you were here for quite some time after I posted that comment, and you had nothing. And so you left. And you continue to prove my point, because you're reveling in the fact that the topic has been momentarily side-stepped, because as long as we do this, then you don't have post actual straight answers to anything anyone has to say.

Of course, if you want to prove me wrong, you can always just tell me what a spirit is.

I wouldn't say, just because someone that is not me, chooses to end a conversation, that they are by default cowardly.
The funny thing is, Daniel, that you're the one who always starts these conversations, and you always get your ass handed to you. Certainly, you run away. The evidence is all over this forum. You run like a bitch, because you can't defend your beliefs.

Perhaps they see the fact that one can only go so far, before they are simply beating their head against a wall.  In fact, I do imagine I go too far at times, othertimes not far enough.  But to say it is just because I am backed into a corner, is far wrong.
Oh, then you have a response to what I said? Or are you just going to beat your chest?

I just woke up, and I have rolled out of bed to find atheism to be the same smouldering garbage heap it was when I left it.  :grin:
:lmao:

You're a pussy. You've done nothing to strengthen your arguments. Just a whole bunch of cowardly lyin'.

pritishd -- great is the mystery of Godliness.

I am not the same as all Christians, and they are not all the same as me. Christians are not as cookie-cutter-Christ as many here would like to believe. For, as Paul wrote, we are all one body.

In the military of any country, sometimes you need guys to go in an blow stuff up. Sometimes, you gotta just send in your military to clear a path for other useful tools. Othertimes, you sneak in, you spy, you watch, and you are extra careful when needed. Othertimes you fly overhead, and meet them in the sky. There are many jobs available, but there is one task. At times I may seem quiet, calm, and othertimes I may turn over some tables in the church of hypocrites.

At times I may seem quiet, calm, and othertimes I may turn over some tables in the church of hypocrites.

101856[/snapback]

And all the time you are basing your arguments on lies...

Sorry, but claiming that you were an Atheist WHILE AT THE SAME TIME believing that God exists means that you've lied about being an Atheist...

Saying that you need knowledge of everything about a subject to make any kind of absolute claim THEN making an absolute claim means you've lied... (do you have knowledge of everything in the subject of God? No... so you've lied)

Claiming that you haven't lied when the proof is there that you have means that you've lied...

You claimed that Jesus wasn't a bastard, but a bastard is the illegitimate child of an un-wed couple... Was Mary married to God? No... then Jesus was a bastard. You claim was a lie, meaning you lied...

You claimed that I was incorrect when I stated that the Messiah couldn't be of Jeconiahs bloodline, then proved that I was correct... That means you lied...

You claimed that you've always believed in the existence of God while claiming that you believed that God didn't exist... One of those claims is a lie, so you've lied...

Still saying that you're Christlike? Then you must be claiming that Jesus LIED!

Well crazy tiger, I think God just shut the mouth of a lion in the Den fo Daniel here. I'm tired of your word vomit constantly being spewed in mine or Christianity's direction. You know nothing. Ignored.

Well crazy tiger, I think God just shut the mouth of a lion in the Den fo Daniel here.  I'm tired of your word vomit constantly being spewed in mine or Christianity's direction.  You know nothing.  Ignored.

101860[/snapback]

Sure Daniel... try to ignore that which you can't answer.

You're a pussy.  You've done nothing to strengthen your arguments.  Just a whole bunch of cowardly lyin'.

101852[/snapback]

You mean like this little lot?

Sorry, but claiming that you were an Atheist WHILE AT THE SAME TIME believing that God exists means that you've lied about being an Atheist...

Saying that you need knowledge of everything about a subject to make any kind of absolute claim THEN making an absolute claim means you've lied... (do you have knowledge of everything in the subject of God? No... so you've lied)

Claiming that you haven't lied when the proof is there that you have means that you've lied...

You claimed that Jesus wasn't a bastard, but a bastard is the illegitimate child of an un-wed couple... Was Mary married to God? No... then Jesus was a bastard. You claim was a lie, meaning you lied...

You claimed that I was incorrect when I stated that the Messiah couldn't be of Jeconiahs bloodline, then proved that I was correct... That means you lied...

You claimed that you've always believed in the existence of God while claiming that you believed that God didn't exist... One of those claims is a lie, so you've lied...

And to top it all off, he's ignoring me because I don't know anything... :shrug:

Guess I must have got him rattled.

pritishd -- great is the mystery of Godliness.

I am not the same as all Christians, and they are not all the same as me.  Christians are not as cookie-cutter-Christ as many here would like to believe.  For, as Paul wrote, we are all one body.

101856[/snapback]

But Christ is the ultimate role model for Christians, and most christians believe that they should become like christ. However you don't seem to want to become like one.

but people like Amanda, present a far from Christ-like personality. Even those she debates with, have confessed to being only inches away from *inviting her over to their side.* She agrees with almost everything anyone ever says.

It seems you look down on Amanda, even though she know Christ. You yourself said" it doesnt't matter that you are catholic, mormon or JW. The important thing is that you know christ." Yet you have such spite for Amanda. Isn't there something where Jesus said "you better check your eyes before pointing the speck in others"

And no Amanda doesn't agree with everything that we say. She has very strong opinion about her beliefs, and she does a good job defending it. She still believes in the essential doctrine of christianity. Only thing is she shows respect towards her fellow beings. and she shows humbleness where she cannot further answers our questions. The only thing is that she doesn't believe in hell and many of the things that you believe.

In your mind you want all christians to believe in the same thing as you. If they don't then they are not true christians.

Personally I think people like Amanda will have a better chance of converting people to christianity than you.

In the military .....hypocrites.

I thought christ was against War.

Neil, I'm still waiting to be convinced of the reason behind no reason. It's impossible. The Psalm writer really wasn't kidding when he talked about those who said in their hearts there was no God. I agree with that psalm writter... so there is really nothing you can say.

I'm actually quite against war myself, as I also believe Christ was. I was just using a natural analogy, as good as any I suppose.

Neil, I'm still waiting to be convinced of the reason behind no reason.  It's impossible.
It's also a strawman. Coward.

The Psalm writer really wasn't kidding when he talked about those who said in their hearts there was no God.  I agree with that psalm writter... so there is really nothing you can say.
So you employ Psalms to toss ad hominems. Cute. Do you also believe that unbelievers are corrupt, do wicked things, and can do no good? All I need to do is to point to one charitable atheist, and that verse is falsified. Unfortunately for you, I happen to know several.

And I see that you still don't have a coherent definition of a spirit. You just continue to run from this question.

"Run run run, as fast you can! You can't catch me! I'm the chicken-shit man!"

I'm actually quite against war myself, as I also believe Christ was. I was just using a natural analogy, as good as any I suppose.

101869[/snapback]

For instance, bridge building... sky scraper construction... home building... really any form of that, it's just an analogy.

You have people that have to go do landscaping, tear up the ground and push it around. You have people that have to establish the foundation of the building. You have people who have to have the right tools to build the tools... to make the frames, and you have people who work behind the scenes designing the buildings shape, size, capasity. I could go on and on. It's just an anaology though. You have to have people go in and knock stuff down, push it out of the way, and change the landscape so you can bring in the foundation.

101869[/snapback]

For instance, bridge building... sky scraper construction... home building... really any form of that, it's just an analogy.

101874[/snapback]

I get your point. Please respond to the other part of my post.

You still haven't show us what is "christ-like behaviour" and how you fit the description.

your no better than those D&D super nerds that cut there friends arms off in real sword battles.

101612[/snapback]

Hey! Hands off from D&D! :eek:

Ah, the fair lands of Karameikos...

...however, I've never heard news of some D&D fans cutting away the arms of their friends. Rumors, yes, but they were from rabid fundie groups like, let's say, Jack T. Chick (Dark Dungeons anyone? :lmao: ) or Mothers Against D&D or something like that. :scratch:

Do you have a link?

101623[/snapback]

Actually, it was some of my friends... i was there. But it was never really reported.

but hey mine might be the only case.