Ex-chrisitan Sex

RunawayBride

Pardon me, new community, but I see very little sex mentioned on these boards. **Sassy arched eyebrow** So, me being me, I'm stirring that pot.

My halo-topped Christian head was always filled with naughty thoughts. Oh, the MANY alters I tearfully and shamefully walked down, praying that Baby Jesus would take away those evil, carnal, devil-thoughts. My Superior in Spirit boyfriend would never "penetrate", only tease. After ELEVEN years (yes, eleven) of "teasing" I dumped his ass and found myself a lover. Then I dumped God's ass and found myself.

32 goddamn years of celibacy!! That entire time I believed sex was dirty and sinful and taboo, all the while secretly and desperately craving cock. (can I say "cock" here? cuz I just did). I feel like I missed out on SO much...but then again, lucky was the man who found himself a 32 year old "finally-giving-into-my-fantasies" virgin. :eek:

Christianity has some seriously twisted views on sex.

• Like 5

• Super Moderator

Welcome, RunawayBride. Love that quote from Audrey Hepburn you posted in your status.

When you've reached a certain number of posts (maybe 25 or so), you'll be able to edit your posts and see the listing for the Sex & Christianity forum. You'll need the little password to access the sex forum, but it's not that hard to figure out. Or you could PM a moderator for it.

And yes, christinsanity has some seriously twisted views on sex!!!

Pardon me, new community, but I see very little sex mentioned on these boards. **Sassy arched eyebrow** So, me being me, I'm stirring that pot.

My halo-topped Christian head was always filled with naughty thoughts. Oh, the MANY alters I tearfully and shamefully walked down, praying that Baby Jesus would take away those evil, carnal, devil-thoughts. My Superior in Spirit boyfriend would never "penetrate", only tease. After ELEVEN years (yes, eleven) of "teasing" I dumped his ass and found myself a lover. Then I dumped God's ass and found myself.

32 goddamn years of celibacy!! That entire time I believed sex was dirty and sinful and taboo, all the while secretly and desperately craving cock. (can I say "cock" here? cuz I just did). I feel like I missed out on SO much...but then again, lucky was the man who found himself a 32 year old "finally-giving-into-my-fantasies" virgin. :eek:

I want to meet an ex-Christian girl in my city, how can I go about doing that?

Welcome, RunawayBride. Love that quote from Audrey Hepburn you posted in your status.

When you've reached a certain number of posts (maybe 25 or so), you'll be able to edit your posts and see the listing for the Sex & Christianity forum. You'll need the little password to access the sex forum, but it's not that hard to figure out. Or you could PM a moderator for it.

And yes, christinsanity has some seriously twisted views on sex!!!

OH fabulous!! Thanks for the tip...the sex topic is of particular interest to me. ;) Glad it's discussed somewhere (in some secret, lots-of-posts-posted little room)

I'm glad to see that you made it to a safe and sane zone in your life, RunawayBride. Many, never get this far.

One good thing about losing your virginity as a woman, you don't have to worry about becoming one of the famous 72 virgins, if Allah turns out to be real.

Anyway, enjoy :)

I want to meet an ex-Christian girl in my city, how can I go about doing that?

What city would that be?

Welcome to the world, Runaway Bride! I totally understand the conflict (see my article on the home board). I grew up without religion and a with great deal of freedom that carried over into my adult life. Getting married wrecked a lot of that, mainly because 3 years later I was divorced and depressed. That's when xianity got a hold of me and fed me a bunch of bs. I bought right into it, and with some coaching from pastors and radio evangelists, I thought it would be so easy and simple to remarry, return to "authorized" sexuality, and raise a family. When I prayed for a partner, "god" answered it perfectly - except the guy was an asexual - but that wasn't apparent until 2 years into the relationship and 6 months into the engagement. That, and the discord I found throughout the xian community (and the bible), destroyed my "faith" and the "relationship" I had with god. god is an asshole.

Have fun with your manwich ;)

I'm glad to see that you made it to a safe and sane zone in your life, RunawayBride. Many, never get this far.

One good thing about losing your virginity as a woman, you don't have to worry about becoming one of the famous 72 virgins, if Allah turns out to be real.

Who said they were going to get virgin, women?

They may be stuck with 72 horny gay guys.

Now that would be funny!

• Like 2

Who said they were going to get virgin, women?

They may be stuck with 72 horny gay guys.

Now that would be funny!

DONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S7ddl1tGg4&playnext=1&list=PLF6F885E9827F8CB2

Besides if I died for my religion, which in another life I probably have at some point, I wouldn't want 72 young virgins who have no clue what they are doing.

Welcome Runaway Bride

Nice to be screwed in a good way for a change eh?:wicked:

Enjoy the forum.

Yeah! What's up with the 72 virgins? Wouldn't a couple of sluts girls that know what they are doing be much better?

I'm with you on that; there is no way would I want a virgin. But I think it comes down to society where sex means power and the ultimate attestation of power is taking a person's virginity--it's more to do with chest beating than pleasure.

Yeah! What's up with the 72 virgins? Wouldn't a couple of sluts girls that know what they are doing be much better?

I think they misinturpreted it, Its 72 Viginians, so basically an eternity of Deliverance.......

By the way Runaway Bride, Thumbs up!! Discovering the sexual side of your life is quite exhilerating and can be euphoric.:sex:

I think they misinturpreted it, Its 72 Viginians, so basically an eternity of Deliverance.......

By the way Runaway Bride, Thumbs up!! Discovering the sexual side of your life is quite exhilerating and can be euphoric.:sex:

West Virginians! Mountain Mamas. Jihad, the me home...

• Like 1

There are Qur'anic scholars who say that the fundamentalists have mistranslated the verse which supposedly means flowers and not actual virgins.

In an ironic twist of fate, there was a time I was a virgin AND a Virginian! I could have been "Osama Bin Laid" for eternity!

• Like 1

In an ironic twist of fate, there was a time I was a virgin AND a Virginian! I could have been "Osama Bin Laid" for eternity!