Goodbye Jesus

Lsd, Psilocybin, Mdma, Cannabis For Treating Religious Trauma Syndrome?

Tealeaf

Gah! DXM is terrible. What about 2C-E? Anyone ever get twiced?

• Like 1

Gah! DXM is terrible. What about 2C-E? Anyone ever get twiced?

DXM is amazing if you're not chugging cough syrup to get it. 2-ce on the other hand is a favorite. There is a reason under my "interests" it says "drugs" :P

• Like 1

Speaking of DXM, I miss Snurf.

Speaking of DXM, I miss Snurf.

I have no idea what that means :o

You used to be able to go to head shops and buy Snuffadelic powder or Trip 2 Nite capsules which were DXM at 25-50% purity. They were OK, but not very potent and kind of nauseating. Then Snurf came out and was 100% purified DXM and got you more fucked up than you'd ever been in your life.

You used to be able to go to head shops and buy Snuffadelic powder or Trip 2 Nite capsules which were DXM at 25-50% purity. They were OK, but not very potent and kind of nauseating. Then Snurf came out and was 100% purified DXM and got you more fucked up than you'd ever been in your life.

yeah, its pretty easy to get ahold of the powder and just shove however many mg of DXM you want in a gel capsule. Not to say I do those things, of course. But I heard that >800mg is where it's at.

If you mix it with MDMA and MDA or other potent phenylthylamines, you'll . . . um . . . you'll definitely . . . . um. Yeah, never mind.

• Like 1