Goodbye Jesus

Watching Kirk Cameran

Ancey

Here there be bad logic.

Basically they are trying to say that all these other religions aren't correct with this logic.

Religion "B" says this.

But it doesn't work with Christian ideal "X", so it's not correct.

And also comparing the law of gravity to reality, and parachutes to Jesus and saving you from gravity.

Now I hope they jump out of the plane.

Or crash in it while they prey instead of jumping out of the plane.

All they really have is charisma and gimmicks.

Yeah.

Dumb question....if it is so frustrating.....Why watch him? Is it by your own free will? If it is....STOP!...YOU WILL ONLY DRIVE YOURSELF CRAZY..... :Doh:

I dunno, maybe sometimes I like inducing a headache. Actually, I think I was very bored for about 10 minutes and decided to watch it because there wasn't much on.

But the failed logic was hilarious. Just hilarious.

They did eventually jump out of the plane (in little cgi dots, really) and I sort of wish they didn't show their parachutes opening... Might've been funny.

Dumb question....if it is so frustrating.....Why watch him? Is it by your own free will? If it is....STOP!...YOU WILL ONLY DRIVE YOURSELF CRAZY..... :Doh:

I dunno, maybe sometimes I like inducing a headache. Actually, I think I was very bored for about 10 minutes and decided to watch it because there wasn't much on.

They did eventually jump out of the plane (in little cgi dots, really) and I sort of wish they didn't show their parachutes opening... Might've been funny.

I used to torture myself by going to the Fox News website and debating Oath Keeper types in the Fox Nation forum. I was almost addicted. When I realized what a waste of time it was, I knew I couldn't afford it. Here at Ex-C I can sit here for fifteen minutes then get up and walk away. At Fox things got so thick I sat for hours typing like mad. And never accomplished a damn thing.

What is it in human nature that makes us want to pick at scabs?

I used to torture myself by going to the Fox News website and debating Oath Keeper types in the Fox Nation forum. I was almost addicted. When I realized what a waste of time it was, I knew I couldn't afford it. Here at Ex-C I can sit here for fifteen minutes then get up and walk away. At Fox things got so thick I sat for hours typing like mad. And never accomplished a damn thing.

What is it in human nature that makes us want to pick at scabs?

While it was only for 10 minutes, I dunno, that's not actually the worst I've done. When I first found I had transitioned rather smoothly to atheism, I literally spent entire afternoons for weeks on end on the internet looking over religious debates, videos, etc. I think I was just both beefing up my arguments for myself and also applying my new logic to old situations. But it was a lot of time I poured into it. Lots of time. I think I watched hours of Thunderf00t videos. I read God Delusion. I even did some debating on various sites. While it wasn't really not going anywhere, jeez, was that ever lots of time.

So no, 10 minutes of Kirk and Ray was not so bad compared to what I've done before. Probably won't bother with it again for months. When I went off to college, I came to this site maybe a max of 20 times for a couple minutes each. Over the course of 8-9 months. Still went to my SSA meetings, which was great, really. But that was quite different from internet debates with creationists, of course. Sometimes we'd just play table-top games. Also, free food.

Kirk Cameron is a dip-shit.

Add: and a loser.

Growing Pains sucked anyway. Plus, he had a bff named Boner.

• Like 1

Now he is banana man's BFF :wicked:

watch the atheist experience to balance it out

• 2 months later...

Ditto for his sister Candace - she's just as bad as him.

Add: and a loser.

Have you guys seen Fireproof (2008)? Cameran was the best actor in that film. Or to put it another way . . . they cast people who had never acted in their entire life.

Growing Pains sucked anyway. Plus, he had a bff named Boner.

Boner died a couple of years ago.

He wandered off and Kirk was praying for him.

Boner's body was found a couple of days later.

Those prayers sure do work good.

I feel sorry for her. She let her obnoxious brother get to her, so she feels guilty for having sex with her boyfriend back in the day.

Jesus hates it when girls spread their legs before they are married.

Imagine a magical being can create something billions of light years across. In one tiny dot of this universe this magical being creates a thriving metropolis of life. One of the thousands (or is it millions) of species on that planet has the power to develop technology. And all God wants to do is watch people to see if they mate right so God has an excuse to be angry.

Wendyloser.gif

I feel sorry for her. She let her obnoxious brother get to her, so she feels guilty for having sex with her boyfriend back in the day.

She's really brainwashed. She even said once that women are below men and that women are supposed to do whatever their husbands say. Wendytwitch.gif