Goodbye Jesus

Where Are Lions When You Need Them?

Vendredie

One thing that really, really, REALLY pisses me off is Christians who go on about how they're proud to be Christian. wtf? why should anyone be proud to be a certain religion anyway? Unless they're proud for rising up through discrimination, in which case, why do AMERICAN Christians go on about being proud? the US is 75% Christian, isn't it? So seriously, they're proud to be part of a huge majority?

I think it's more likely that they're convinced they're still in Ancient Rome and will be crucified and/or fed to lions for being oh so brave enough to spew bullshit about how like 80% of the world is going to Hell and be tortured for all eternity. Yeah, fucking lovely guys...

• Like 1

tumblr_lj9fqeEfry1qh1nx7o1_500.gif

What's also tiresome is conservative Christian claims about the supposed 'agendas' of other groups...the gay agenda, the liberal agenda, the abortion agenda, the atheist agenda...they make it seem like practically everyone's out to get the 'noble' believers of Christendom.

What's also tiresome is conservative Christian claims about the supposed 'agendas' of other groups...the gay agenda, the liberal agenda, the abortion agenda, the atheist agenda...they make it seem like practically everyone's out to get the 'noble' believers of Christendom.

I've noticed this a lot as well and I'm so tired of hearing it. I think the reason why Christians are obsessed with the supposed 'agendas' of other people is because THEY're the ones with the agenda - to convert as many people as possible. They think the whole world is out to 'get them', when in reality they're the ones out to get the world!

Morontheists.

'nuff said.

• Like 1

One thing that really, really, REALLY pisses me off is Christians who go on about how they're proud to be Christian. wtf? why should anyone be proud to be a certain religion anyway? Unless they're proud for rising up through discrimination, in which case, why do AMERICAN Christians go on about being proud? the US is 75% Christian, isn't it? So seriously, they're proud to be part of a huge majority?

I think it's more likely that they're convinced they're still in Ancient Rome and will be crucified and/or fed to lions for being oh so brave enough to spew bullshit about how like 80% of the world is going to Hell and be tortured for all eternity. Yeah, fucking lovely guys...

Most of these Christians who whine about being persecuted, would denounce their faith in a heartbeat, if they thought there was any real chance they might be jailed, or put to death for their beliefs.

Replying to Where Are Lions When You Need Them?

Will this do as a consolation prize? Some crazy guy with a bible went into a lion enclosure at a zoo.

Lion Kills Man Who Climbs In Cage, Invokes God

Man Says God Wouldn't Let Lion Kill Him

POSTED: Monday, June 5, 2006

KIEV, Ukraine -- A lion killed a man who climbed into its enclosure at the Kiev Zoo, police said Monday.

The lion attacked the 45-year-old Ukrainian late Sunday after he used a rope to climb down into an enclosure with four lions, said police spokesman Volodymyr Polishchuk.

Ukrainian TV channel NTN broadcast interviews with witnesses who said the man told them that he believed God would not allow the lions to hurt him.

According to Reuters, an official said, "The man shouted: 'God will save me, if he exists,' lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions."

Polishchuk said the man, who was not identified, was acting aggressively and one of the lions seized him by the throat. The man died at the scene.

Zoo officials could not immediately be reached for comment.

And video of another bible nut vs lions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXplHsrgJyU

They say pride is a sin, yet they believe they're right and everyone else is wrong who doesn't agree. They're so much better than those Muslims, Atheists, Mormons, etc because they have the truth and everyone else believes in lies. Pride drips from their teeth like venom.

• Like 1

That's pretty much what Christians do