Goodbye Jesus

Public Schools And Christianity

ireckinso

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/21/7135995-creationism-controversy-again-slips-into-texas-textbook-debate

Another attempt at trying to teach Christianity in Schools as science. What the hell?! I mean it’s not science, its not fact based, there is no tangible evidence to support it. How the hell is a science teacher supposed to teach science and Christianity? These are public schools people, not everyone believes in your DOG. Send them to a Christian school if you want them to learn. What happened to taking them to church, now you want to force everyone to learn something only part of the world believes in. Next you will have to let scientology, muslim, and every other form of religion be taught in school. I get so pissed when Christians try to push their way into everyone’s lives. I understand freedom of religion, apparently there is no freedom from religion!

• Like 2

As with so many other retarded things involving Christians and/or Christianity, I only have one thing to say: only in America!

*shakes head*

Stupid idiots! They absolutely refuse to learn.