Goodbye Jesus

Is Hell A Good Place?

Greatest I am

Is hell a good place?

We cannot know how the first iniquity demonstrated itself but we can know that rebellion begins with questioning the status quo.

The moment God was questioned in any way, he responded with an evil punishment.

Evil as I class it in any case. He does not tolerate anyone doing their will, if it does not comply with his will. Obey or else. Not quite what scriptures say he should be doing.

Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

It would seem that God let himself be overcome by evil and responded with evil. Or evil must be good. God created the first division in his once united kingdom.

It appears that God does not follow his own good advise. Or does he? If God was following his WORD, then hell must be a good place somehow.

Strange but true.

Are their any theists who would like to show how this is not back sliding?

That is of course, a rhetorical question as back sliding cannot be denied.

Was God overcome by evil?

Did God follow his literal WORD or not?

Should we?

Is hell a good place or is God’s WORD worthless since he himself ignores it and breaks his own laws?

Regards

DL

Hell would be listening to self idolizing bull crap about how awesome God is and how he needs to have us worship him regularly by sacrifice.

I guess he must have lambs in heaven so this hordes of faithful can slit their throats and burn their flesh to appease his almighty ego.

Yep, that's hell to me...and to the innocent lambs.

Hell would be listening to self idolizing bull crap about how awesome God is and how he needs to have us worship him regularly by sacrifice.

I guess he must have lambs in heaven so this hordes of faithful can slit their throats and burn their flesh to appease his almighty ego.

Yep, that's hell to me...and to the innocent lambs.

Yes. I could be worse. We if we follow god to the letter, should also have our sons murdered for our own self aggrandizement.

God has determined that one son is worth many sheep.

Regards

DL

• Super Moderator

The blood sacrifice brings up a good point. God supposedly requires the sacrificial blood and death of living things to satisfy his needs. Does that sound like an all powerful creator of the universe, or does it seem more like an invention of an ancient and barbaric human tribe?

I've only received the standard answer to the unanswerable - we can't understand, know or judge the mind of God. As creations made in his image I would think we would understand him a little better. Moreover, I would think he would understand us a little better.

God is a zombie vampire!

So is his son.

I have proof!!!!

Take this bread, it is my body.

Drink this wine, it is my blood.

No wonder they are so hard to kill.

We have to shoot them in the head AND stake them through the heart.

This crucifixion shit just won't cut it!

Its the only answer!

Why can't the deluded see that they are worshiping a zombie vampire and not a God.

WHY OH WHY!!!!

:)

Is hell a good place?

I'll let you know when I get there. :fdevil:

• Like 2

The blood sacrifice brings up a good point. God supposedly requires the sacrificial blood and death of living things to satisfy his needs. Does that sound like an all powerful creator of the universe, or does it seem more like an invention of an ancient and barbaric human tribe?

I've only received the standard answer to the unanswerable - we can't understand, know or judge the mind of God. As creations made in his image I would think we would understand him a little better. Moreover, I would think he would understand us a little better.

Right on both counts.

I think the Jews understood their God better than the Christians do from the time Christianity usurped the O T God.

O E. The Jews think of Eden as our elevation and not our fall.

Somehow, Christianity reversed some of the Jewish thinking.

They do not recognize good and evil it seems as they pray for our next genocide.

Regards

DL

God is a zombie vampire!

So is his son.

I have proof!!!!

Take this bread, it is my body.

Drink this wine, it is my blood.

No wonder they are so hard to kill.

We have to shoot them in the head AND stake them through the heart.

This crucifixion shit just won't cut it!

Its the only answer!

Why can't the deluded see that they are worshiping a zombie vampire and not a God.

WHY OH WHY!!!!

:)

They are learning but it is a slow process. Brainwashing and indoctrination from birth is hard to reverse but it does over time.

Patience my friend. This from one without any.

Keep fighting the good fight it is rewarding over time.

Remember the lurkers and those that do not reply are moved.

Regards

DL

Is hell a good place?

I'm bringing smokes and beer!

• Super Moderator

Don't forget to bring a lighter for those smokes...oh...never mind.

I'll do everybody's hair! :bounce:Yeah - ''The Hairdresser from Hell''! :fdevil: Oh -my - god - WE WON'T HAVE ANY HAIR!! It will be all burnt off! :Doh:

I'll do everybody's hair! :bounce:Yeah - ''The Hairdresser from Hell''! :fdevil: Oh -my - god - WE WON'T HAVE ANY HAIR!! It will be all burnt off! :Doh:

I heard it will be treated with an eternal flame retardant coating.

No Ag! I changed my mind - I don't want to work anymore - I would rather just sit around playing with fire! :Duivel7:

No Ag! I changed my mind - I don't want to work anymore - I would rather just sit around playing with fire! :Duivel7:

Like this?

lets not forget the good fishing with all the worms on our flesh.

Is hell a good place?

I've already seen it. It's actually the reverse -- hell is a great place and heaven is where all the religious freaks go to get rehabilitation. The whole heaven and hell story was a test.

• 1 month later...

"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." Jude 14-15

Hell's a great place. Been there several times. Got the t-shirt and brought home a snow globe (didn't last long though).

"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." Jude 14-15

Well, for a being so terminally pissed-off with iniquity that he supposedly drowned an entire planet, "the Lord" is taking his sweet time in cometh-ing. I don't think he's cometh-ing at all.

And Believer, if you don't like hearing us make fun of your invisible friend, at least have the cojones to make up your own wrathful words. We're ex-Christians, remember? Quoting Bible verses at us just demonstrates a profound lack of imagination on your part, and quoting the King James Version is sooo 1611.

• Like 1

i wonder what will siri says?

anyone with iphone 4s?

Is hell a good place?

How about defining the terms of your question, DL?

What do you mean by hell?

What do you mean by good?

What do you mean by a 'place'?

Then, once you've properly defined what you mean, by all means go on from there.

BAA.

p.s.

I'm not expecting you to actually do this.

You and I have interacted before, in another forum and that went nowhere - fast!

BELIEVER:

• Interests:Evangelizing atheists and agnostics and anyone who doesn't believe
You gotta work on your style of evangelizing, or you'll never fill those pews.

He sounds like an angry teenager, doesn't he? Bitter and upset with life and just joined Westboro Baptist.

He sounds like an angry teenager, doesn't he? Bitter and upset with life and just joined Westboro Baptist.

Yep. I wonder how old he is. I really hope he's young enough to either outgrow his views or learn how they don't mesh with reality. If he's middle aged, he may remain a passive aggressive fundy. People I know who are like this, exhibit scary behavior. "Truth" becomes more important than compassion. They will step aside and do nothing to help those they disagree with when they are in need or suffering. I imagine them thinking, "I told you! You didn't listen. It's all your fault that you are suffering. You got what you deserve."

Hey, Jude, don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better...