Goodbye Jesus

Can't Even Go To The Park

SilentLoner

<snip>

Me? I adore the ground he walks on!

He is lucky to have such a smart, loving, atheist mother!

• Like 1

Oppressors playing the victims never gets old, does it?

I hope she DOESN'T leave the house anymore. Now, if only she'd stay off the evil internet.

• Like 3

I wonder how many (if any) religious people could state a rational case for being against homosexuality without citing their religion as a reason. The brain washing, fear mongering, and hate inciting fundies are despicable.

This is the problem of the Christian mindset. It's not good enough for them to just live their 'godly' lifestyle, but YOU have to too. By not conforming to their way of living, YOU are shoving your beliefs down THEIR throats. It's this thinking that pisses me off. I honestly don't get her bitching, all she has to say is this:

child: mummy, why are those two men kissing?

mum: because the wrath of God has fallen upon them and they have turned into hellbound sodomites.

I'm not sure if that was bigoted enough, but 'dealing' with the situation is easy from her end, far easier than someone who isn't deluded into thinking homosexuality is a curse from God.

This is all the woman in the OP deserves of our consideration IMO:

• Like 2

Tonight, as the people continued to glance at these two wonderful boys in the lineups, I wanted to yell out:''Yeah they are gay and and their mother is an atheist to boot!! I would love to watch all those people faint - but I'll contain myself for the boys sake! :grin: The world has come along way - but it's still very hard at this point in time, to have been born a homosexual. My son would tell you that.

Me? I adore the ground he walks on!

If you did that I can guarantee the response will eventually be, see what happens when you turn from God? Your children become gay!

Never mind the fact that kids that age are not going to notice anyway. Mom is putting adult observation and reasoning skills into little tykes that don't have it.

All good bigoted parents kids know how to be prejudiced before the age of 3.

"I am a Catholic stay-at-home mother of seven"

I was tempted to stop reading right there, but I didn't. :ugh:

I think this sums it up nicely

This is a good commentary on it too: