Goodbye Jesus

I Happened Upon This..

Noumena

I'd like to see any entity get me back on this rock. Good luck with that.

I'd like to see any entity get me back on this rock. Good luck with that.

lol Galien, you have been unabashedly rude yet refreshingly honest about yourself which brought out an old unappealing side of me that I had kept hidden deep down inside. Now I can look at it and face it and revise it. Take care.

I love reading and watching all this stuff! I am always hoping that something will make sense to me.:grin:

I found this GREAT forum that has all the stuff I'm looking for. Stuff like this and more. Man... I really feel at home in this other forum. It has a more "open" feeling to it. Everyone there seems to have more of an explorer's attitude. Everyone I've met seems curious and excited and not just there to get over a hurt, but to explore ideas and mysteries. It "fits" (me) perfectly. :HappyCry: I feel a lot better there and it's a great move forward. I don't feel the need to discuss being Ex Christian anymore and I'll probably visit this site less and less as time goes by. Take care, Margee. =) You have been very kind to me. Thanks.

Come back and visit us from time to time!! Very best wishes to you Noumena!

I love reading and watching all this stuff! I am always hoping that something will make sense to me.:grin:

I found this GREAT forum that has all the stuff I'm looking for. Stuff like this and more. Man... I really feel at home in this other forum. It has a more "open" feeling to it. Everyone there seems to have more of an explorer's attitude. Everyone I've met seems curious and excited and not just there to get over a hurt, but to explore ideas and mysteries. It "fits" (me) perfectly. :HappyCry: I feel a lot better there and it's a great move forward. I don't feel the need to discuss being Ex Christian anymore and I'll probably visit this site less and less as time goes by. Take care, Margee. =) You have been very kind to me. Thanks.

Come back and visit us from time to time!! Very best wishes to you Noumena!

:blush: I was joking. I didn't find a great forum. I don't belong in the forum world. I'm abandoning this one and not looking for another one. :wave: Bye Margee and Galien.