Goodbye Jesus

Faith And Miracle

pratt

just to check how many people test god about their faith in god and doing/hoping thje impossible.....

i thought i would have faith to move a paper clip,,,,

sitting alone in my room, staring at the paper clip, hopiing and commanding it to move,,,,,

closing my eyes and praying to get god to shift the paper clip some how,,,,,,

what crazy stuff have you guys tried?

sitting alone in my room, staring at the paper clip, hopiing and commanding it to move,,,,,

I did something very similar when I was a kid after I saw Empire Strikes Back.

I did something very similar when I was a kid after I saw Empire Strikes Back.

When I was a child, I loved the show, "My Favorite Martian." That gives you some insight into my age.......

Anyway, in case you don't know the story line, a martian (played by Ray Watson) crashes his spacecraft on earth. The Martian is helped by a man (played by a young Bill Bixby) who takes the Martian in to live with him. The Martian had several powers, including the one that intrigued me the most. He could levitate objects by pointing his index finger at whatever he wanted to levitate. I wanted that power so badly. So one day I went outside and prayed to god to give me that power. I would throw a baseball into the air and then point my finger at it to try to keep it in the air. I must have tried this twenty times, praying each time. Finally, I said to god that he had one more chance. So I tried again, and, sure enough, I was able to levitate it. Just kidding, it fell back to the earth, naturally. :lmao:

i wanted to read peopls mind once lol..for gods will :lmao:

Yeah, when I was little, I tried walking on water in the bathtub. I also tried to fly by thinking happy thoughts after watching Peter Pan.

Prayed without ceasing, honestly. Every waking moment I was in prayer for god to heal my mother and spare her life from a cruel and painful death. My prayers lasted 13 years. She did not survive. At the time of her death she took medication every five minutes when awake.

I read in one of those Spiritual Warfare mumbo-jumbo handbooks that a Spirit-filled believer can "bless" others by sending out a wave of Spirit energy. Like, you could target a person with it and then blast them with it. So one morning I was at Venice Beach, and this chick walked out of one of those boardwalk flophouses and sat down in front of me (I was behind her) at this cheap cafe I was at. I tried what the book said to do, and I felt a burst of something radiate out from me, and she stood up with a jerk and stomped off, ghost white in the face. She went back into the flophouse.

10 minutes later she came back out with a large mean dog, and looked at me with fear in her eyes as she marched past, like I was the devil or a ghost or something.

Maybe she thought I was a creeper staring too hard at her ass? :shrug:

I honestly don't know what the fuck happened that morning.

I prayed for my dick to grow but instead I grew into a dick.

mwc