Goodbye Jesus

"masturbation Is A Form Of Homosexuality"

Suzy

Does this mean that we woman are gay too??? :twitch: I touched myself once.................:shrug:

Not only that, but every woman is one kiss away from being a lesbian. kiss.gif

Does this mean that we woman are gay too??? :twitch: I touched myself once.................:shrug:

Eugene! I kissed a girl once too! I am as gay as the rest of them! :twitch: I am gay, happy and free! :D I can finally come out of the closet!B)

Eugene! I kissed a girl once too! I am as gay as the rest of them! :twitch: I am gay, happy and free! :D I can finally come out of the closet!B)

i-kissed-a-girl-v1.jpg

• Like 2

I think you're enjoying this a bit much. Religion would have no part of people like you, and people like you are the reason religion exists in the first place.

Now quit acting like a "Human," and start feeling guilty about something. :P

I need to go and wipe my butt now. :moon:

I think you're enjoying this a bit much. Religion would have no part of people like you, and people like you are the reason religion exists in the first place.

Now quit acting like a "Human," and start feeling guilty about something. :P

I need to go and wipe my butt now. :moon:

Cracked! help me!! :twitch: I am going to repent -now! Please god , take away my sick tendencies!!:fdevil:

It's a miracle - there gone! I'm normal again!!!!!

I hate normal! :fun:

Cracked! help me!! :twitch: I am going to repent -now! Please god , take away my sick tendencies!!:fdevil:

It's a miracle - there gone! I'm normal again!!!!!

I hate normal! :fun:

Without religion, we would be just like everyone else. I love life, and I love (touching) myself. But it's better when we get to share ourselves... Kind of like masturbating in a Mall. Not that I've ever done that, yet.

I blame my Christian upbringing, for my immoral, heathen ways. I am a product of the cult I was raised in. :ukliam2:

as we all know most christians assosiate any form of sexual activity out of marriage is a "sin" and so thats why they veiw masturbation the way they do.

the brain is actualy altered after masturbation becuase it becomes slugish due to the loss of energy in the body and most christians inturpret it as some kind of super giult.

this is why you get the idea of masturbation is homosexulaity, their trying to fight their own desiers by bashing the rest of the world for doing it. their in denial.

The official Christian guide to what is gay and what is not gay:

Did you enjoy it? - Gay

Did you not enjoy it? - Not Gay

Did you enjoy it? - Gay

So that's how these preachers that have sex with other men get away with it.

They didn't really enjoy it!

• Like 1

I am gay at least once a day then. Twice, sometimes! Which would make me a lesbian, which means that I really really hate men and am jealous and their filthy flesh wiener as I sit being gay thinking about their flesh wiener.

I'm so lost.

• Like 1

I can, like, totally help you not be gay. :wicked:

• Like 1

Another one:

Quote# 62318

No, God's Penis is not a biological organ. I never said God's Penis was the same as man's penis. Obviously it wouldn't be. That is why I pointed out God has a Holy, Righteous Penis. That is to say, it's not the same as man's corrupted, fleshy one.

As I said when this subject first came up, once again: Penises are not just for sex & peeing. It is only because man is evil that he thinks of penises exclusively in those terms.

Man is made in the image of God the Father. That is the primary reason why man has a penis.

You cannot insert your evil prejudicial ideas of man's penis onto God - which is exactly what you are doing. God's Penis is not equal to man's penis. It's really not hard to understand.

http://www.fstdt.com....aspx?QID=62318

LMFAO!!!!

I am gay at least once a day then. Twice, sometimes! Which would make me a lesbian, which means that I really really hate men and am jealous and their filthy flesh wiener as I sit being gay thinking about their flesh wiener.

I'm so lost.

i can help with this :D

• Like 1

Did you enjoy it? - Gay

And now you understand all there is to know about Christianity. :thanks:

Did you enjoy it? - Gay

And now you understand all there is to know about Christianity. :thanks:

I have cum full circle and am now enlightened. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Does it mean that when I masturbate about men, that I'm straight? Time for a few shots of good ol' Jags and blonde bogan women on holden utes! What a logic! :D

Speaking of God Dong, Some kabbalists believe the Trinity is expressed as a pregnant hermaphrodite. God has a penis, a womb, and self impregnates. Weird concept, but it makes more sense than the father, son, and holy ghost concept.

Sometimes I find myself wishing I were a hermaphrodite. But I would want the vagina to be right around where my diaphragm is. That way, all I have to do is sit on the ground and lean forward...

Speaking of God Dong, Some kabbalists believe the Trinity is expressed as a pregnant hermaphrodite. God has a penis, a womb, and self impregnates. Weird concept, but it makes more sense than the father, son, and holy ghost concept.

Sometimes I find myself wishing I were a hermaphrodite. But I would want the vagina to be right around where my diaphragm is. That way, all I have to do is sit on the ground and lean forward...

That would make Yoga class more interesting.

The following is too crass to just post, so I'm hiding it behind those patented, Vomit Comet style spoiler bars. Expand only at your own discretion.

There once was a man from Nantucket

Whose cock was so long he could suck it

He said with a grin

As he wiped off his chin

If my ear were a cunt, I would fuck it

I wonder whether that would make you gay or whether it would be a special exception to the "masturbation is a form of homosexuality" rule?

Quote# 62318

God has a Holy, Righteous Penis.

Just how in the hell do they know that? wacko.gif

Think of the pressure of coming up with a new three-point sermon at least once a week that won't put people to sleep. This started out as an attempt to come up with a provocative, got-you-to-listen concept that turned out to be based on a Freudian slip.

Hilarious!

I touched myself once.................:shrug:

Only once?

O.K Vomit............twice..............

That's it, Shackled? You were too shy to say cunt out in the open? Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going are posts that contain the word cunt. Why, if I had a cunt, I'd be fisting the cream out if it right this very moment even if that were gay in God's eyes. And if God called me gay, I'd tell him to stop being a cunt.

• Like 2

With this kind of logic, the virgin Mary couldn't possibly of been a virgin if she "touched" herself.

Only once? I do this at least every other day, at least....ha ha ha