Goodbye Jesus

It's Ok That God Killed Lots Of People

Discern

this is by far some of the worst reasioning ever... no ofence.

why is it that a OMNIPOTENT ALL POWERFULL GOD had to kill people? why cant he make up a better solution in order to help solve the problems like working to give people more education and tolorance of others eh?

all this proves is that god would be a incompitent genocidal maniac if he really wanted to help he would give the isrealites the power of peace and so they could bring judaism and love to the sorounding neighbors. but you know whats sad it dosnt.

Because in terms of free will, you'll be able to choose to be evil.

And in terms of eternity, you will be considered educatable only when you have faith. You are uneducatable if you don't know how to repent after sinning and lack faith at the same time. Moreover, if you are truly educatable, God will have chosen you during (or even earlier) the period when you are on earth.Omnipotence by no means says that He has to do things in a way you demand (human intelligence should be doubtful). IMO, He will do it in a way the best for His sheep and His sheep only.

Your kind is filtered out such that the eternity (His Kingdom in Heaven) won't be another clone of this planet earth. Such that Heaven will be the best place for His sheep.

the thing about free will, it once agian all comes back to its omnipotence the fact that your god could of created free will without the sin, thats the point of omnipotence knowing how to do everything. he also dosnt haft to make them do anything but he could use his ALL POWERFULLNESS to put more imput on their education like actualy speaking adubly rather than simply letting those who belive in his existance "feel him" and leave every on who could potentionaly be great jews or christians out in the cold.

so basicly your saying god dosnt need to take responsobility for his own creation and actualy help to make things better when obviously he has the means too? if my dogs keep getting out of the pen and going to a farmers house to bother his chickens (witch my dogs do) do i need to simply sit there and say they have free will so im going to let the farmer shoot them?

so your saying since i think that actualy educating people rather than killing them makes me "uneducatable" if your gods definition of education involves genocide then i dont even know what your worshiping here.

to the last part jesus said to love everybody not just love those people who belive the same way you do, ya would think your god would participate in his own idea eh?

do you really want to debate agianst your gods ability to make the world a better place free will or no free will?:HaHa:

Again, you are asking for a circular square to be made. He can prevent you from doing anything bad even before you think of doing it. But that's not free will. Free will means you can choose to do bad things without being stopped before hand. Logically, if you can't choose to be extremely bad, either you don't have free will or you don't have true choices. If on the other hand, extremely evil can be chosen, someone somehow will choose it.

God's responsibility is to prevent those decided to be bad from entering HIs Kingdom in heaven. Putting trash to a trash box is a responsible act. You do have a choice anyway.

Earth to be a better place? You must be kidding me. The whole Bible saying that earth is inside the realm of Satan instead of God. That's why His sheep are urged to return to the Shepherd instead of staying in the wilderness full of wolves. Moreover, you feel that planet earth is bad simply because those making decision to be bad are in the middle of those not. As a responsible God, He will do His job by separating those wannabe wolves from His sheep. Get a clue!!!

Now the last, Jesus said we should love everyone simply because we can't judge to distinguish who is who, who shall be His sheep and who's not. On the other hand, He also said that 'leave the vengence to Him" as He can tell the difference between His wheat and weeds. Again, get a clue, or else you are going to lose your life over your limited intelligence (if not stupidity)!!!

No wonder this guy like god so much. He's an asshole too.

• Like 1

An asshole usually doesn't have an argument to present but cursing words, like you.

Again, you are asking for a circular square to be made. He can prevent you from doing anything bad even before you think of doing it. But that's not free will. Free will means you can choose to do bad things without being stopped before hand. Logically, if you can't choose to be extremely bad, either you don't have free will or you don't have true choices. If on the other hand, extremely evil can be chosen, someone somehow will choose it.

God's responsibility is to prevent those decided to be bad from entering HIs Kingdom in heaven. Putting trash to a trash box is a responsible act. You do have a choice anyway.

Earth to be a better place? You must be kidding me. The whole Bible saying that earth is inside the realm of Satan instead of God. That's why His sheep are urged to return to the Shepherd instead of staying in the wilderness full of wolves. Moreover, you feel that planet earth is bad simply because those making decision to be bad are in the middle of those not. As a responsible God, He will do His job by separating those wannabe wolves from His sheep. Get a clue!!!

Now the last, Jesus said we should love everyone simply because we can't judge to distinguish who is who, who shall be His sheep and who's not. On the other hand, He also said that 'leave the vengence to Him" as He can tell the difference between His wheat and weeds. Again, get a clue, or else you are going to lose your life over your limited intelligence (if not stupidity)!!!

So Hawkins, do you love us? Is this tough love you are giving us? Wow, we are all created in his image and likeness, but then some end up as weeds. God's image and likeness ending up as a weed to be sprayed with RoundUp. All life truly is NOT sacred as I have been told it is. How it must grieve god to send us to hell. But he does it anyway. Because he is not all powerful. He is shackled by bibilical scripture. God has to follow the rules of the bible. God cannot think for himself or do whatever he wants. Hmm. It must suck to be impotent like that.

• Like 1

An asshole usually doesn't have an argument to present but cursing words, like you.

You don't respond to rationality. Everything you say is based on the assumption that the bible is correct. when THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR THAT.

So you just walk around condemning 95% of people and acting like a smug asshole.

No argument required.

• Like 1

God's responsibility is to prevent those decided to be bad from entering HIs Kingdom in heaven. Putting trash to a trash box is a responsible act.

If people decide to ignore parts of God's law, which is what Christians do, does that classify them as being bad?

If being bad equates to being trash, Christians are in as much trouble as anyone.

Earth to be a better place? You must be kidding me. The whole Bible saying that earth is inside the realm of Satan instead of God.

The whole Bible says this?

Please provide the chapter and verse from the Old Testament that says the earth is in Satan's control.

• Like 1

You don't have an argument yourself Hawkins. You present nothing to support your ad-hoc fantasy assertions. You cannot present a coherent, consistent model of free will from the scriptures. So you are either relying on scholasticism, philosophy or THC induced "deep thoughts" for your views. They are assertions not arguments or explanations.

Meaningless, petty assertions that you do not defend but only restate over and over. It's so ironic for you to launch into your ad hominem attacks and then turn around and tell Noggy that he "doesn't have an argument."

It would be so nice if you would actually show that you are not plucking your beliefs out of thin air.

this is by far some of the worst reasioning ever... no ofence.

why is it that a OMNIPOTENT ALL POWERFULL GOD had to kill people? why cant he make up a better solution in order to help solve the problems like working to give people more education and tolorance of others eh?

all this proves is that god would be a incompitent genocidal maniac if he really wanted to help he would give the isrealites the power of peace and so they could bring judaism and love to the sorounding neighbors. but you know whats sad it dosnt.

Because in terms of free will, you'll be able to choose to be evil.

And in terms of eternity, you will be considered educatable only when you have faith. You are uneducatable if you don't know how to repent after sinning and lack faith at the same time. Moreover, if you are truly educatable, God will have chosen you during (or even earlier) the period when you are on earth.Omnipotence by no means says that He has to do things in a way you demand (human intelligence should be doubtful). IMO, He will do it in a way the best for His sheep and His sheep only.

Your kind is filtered out such that the eternity (His Kingdom in Heaven) won't be another clone of this planet earth. Such that Heaven will be the best place for His sheep.

the thing about free will, it once agian all comes back to its omnipotence the fact that your god could of created free will without the sin, thats the point of omnipotence knowing how to do everything. he also dosnt haft to make them do anything but he could use his ALL POWERFULLNESS to put more imput on their education like actualy speaking adubly rather than simply letting those who belive in his existance "feel him" and leave every on who could potentionaly be great jews or christians out in the cold.

so basicly your saying god dosnt need to take responsobility for his own creation and actualy help to make things better when obviously he has the means too? if my dogs keep getting out of the pen and going to a farmers house to bother his chickens (witch my dogs do) do i need to simply sit there and say they have free will so im going to let the farmer shoot them?

so your saying since i think that actualy educating people rather than killing them makes me "uneducatable" if your gods definition of education involves genocide then i dont even know what your worshiping here.

to the last part jesus said to love everybody not just love those people who belive the same way you do, ya would think your god would participate in his own idea eh?

do you really want to debate agianst your gods ability to make the world a better place free will or no free will?:HaHa:

lol you say gods responsobility is..., so now your deciding whats your gods responsobility is? if he is god then that means he makes his own responsobility i dont think you have any grounds on witch to decide it for him. from what i can gather from this is you have made gods responsobility to ignore and punish those who dot agree with him even though he could show love and show himself to people.

also if it is a bad thing this is "the relm of satan" then why did god send him here in the first place to be "lord of the sky" or what ever it calls him or is that a violation of free will to you as well?

if earth is jsut assumed to be bad and god does nothing to help that is like me just assuming that i cant help a old person cross the street as she was already doomed to be old so its her fault.

also when your in these debates try not to insult people as it does nothing for you but make you look bad, rember the debates are all in good fun. otherwise noggy might smight you with his mighty hand of DERP.:HaHa:

why is it that a OMNIPOTENT ALL POWERFULL GOD had to kill people?

if he really wanted to help he would give the isrealites the power of peace and so they could bring judaism and love to the sorounding neighbors.

your god could of created free will without the sin, thats the point of omnipotence knowing how to do everything.

True mercy would be to destroy us, the filtered. Eternal torture is the mark of either an all-powerful sadist or manipulative humans telling a story to gain compliance.

You seem to believe in pre-destination. That means you don't really believe in such a thing as free will since the two concepts are mutually exclusive. Maybe you'd better think about this some more.

Seriously? God is so powerful he can do anything but he can't solve some political struggles on our little planet without resorting to eternal Hellfire for his own people?

God killing people out of his will is not the same as people using their own free will to be killed. Duh!

Who is killing whom, and who is making the decisions, and what free will is in action when the killing by God is done?

All great points, thanks!

-