Goodbye Jesus

question for christians: hows this a loving god?

willybilly30

He creates seafood then creates people who like seafood then say you can’t eat it?

102419[/snapback]

It is all an elaborate strategy to make us like shrimps even more!

After all, it's not that in america, when drinking alcohol was prohibited, people stopped drinking. Maybe the booze then tasted just better, even if hastily made inside a dirty distillery, just because it was prohibited to drink. :scratch:

Hmm... shrimps taste even better when spiced up with sin. Hell is hotter than chili! :wicked:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• willybilly30

• Ouroboros

• Checkmate

• Sofia

What? No Christians™ chiming in to defend their "loving" god? I'm shocked! Absolutely shocked!!! :lmao:

The name Jesus is not found in the Old Testament either I wonder why?

I wonder how Jesus is the king of the Jews when the Jews thought he was a false prophet.

He never became king of the Jews another prophecy that never happened.

I read a post on the forum awhile back about how none of Jesus teachings are in the Old Testament. He made up his own religion I think.

Yet another area in which the OT and NT differ in a major way.

102420[/snapback]

Yea making something forbidden makes you want it more

It arouses curiosity. For some reason bible god seems too not know that.

It is all an elaborate strategy to make us like shrimps even more!

After all, it's not that in america, when drinking alcohol was prohibited, people stopped drinking. Maybe the booze then tasted just better, even if hastily made inside a dirty distillery, just because it was prohibited to drink. :scratch:

Hmm... shrimps taste even better when spiced up with sin. Hell is hotter than chili! :wicked:

102421[/snapback]

They are probably at church asking their cult leader what to say too me about this lol

What?  No Christians™ chiming in to defend their "loving" god?  I'm shocked!  Absolutely shocked!!!  :lmao:

102424[/snapback]

Actually you can find the name Jesus in the OT.

"Joshua" in the OT is the same name, and have the same meaning. "Jesus" is just a transliteration from Hebrew to Greek to English of "Joshua".

I wonder how Jesus is the king of the Jews when the Jews thought he was a false prophet.

Jesus never was the King of the Jews.

The phrase "King of the Jews" was supposedly given to him on the cross by the Romans, and not the Jews. The Jews thought he was a false prophet, but the Roman would tease the Jews by calling Jesus the king of the jews.

That's true. That's why the Jews don't accept Jesus as "king", because Jesus was supposed to be a war hero and take the jews to victory.

I read a post on the forum awhile back about how none of Jesus teachings are in the Old Testament. He made up his own religion I think.

102426[/snapback]

In a way you're right. Jesus was teaching a different kind of God than the OT. But I don't think he made up the religion, since I'm not even sure Jesus existed at all. In the best case, he probably was someone else, Bob or Bill or such.

Yea you are right. I have not read the bible in awhile so I forgot all that stuff.

"Joshua" in the OT is the same name, and have the same meaning. "Jesus" is just a transliteration from Hebrew to Greek to English of "Joshua".

Jesus never was the King of the Jews.

The phrase "King of the Jews" was supposedly given to him on the cross by the Romans, and not the Jews. The Jews thought he was a false prophet, but the Roman would tease the Jews by calling Jesus the king of the jews.

That's true. That's why the Jews don't accept Jesus as "king", because Jesus was supposed to be a war hero and take the jews to victory.

102426[/snapback]

In a way you're right. Jesus was teaching a different kind of God than the OT. But I don't think he made up the religion, since I'm not even sure Jesus existed at all. In the best case, he probably was someone else, Bob or Bill or such.

102441[/snapback]

Guest TruthofChrist (Rameus Spoof)

Give one example of where God killed anyone who wasn't either being wicked, transgressing his laws, or doing something wrong?

Try 'Yeshua'.

Not all the Jews thought that. In fact there was one group of Jews who certainly didn't think that, I think you've heard of them, they're called Christians today.

Give one example of where God killed anyone who wasn't either being wicked, transgressing his laws, or doing something wrong?

102576[/snapback]

Lots of children and unborn children must have died in the (alleged) flood.

Just to name one.

102576[/snapback]

Lots of children and unborn children must have died in the (alleged) flood.

Just to name one.

102579[/snapback]

Everyone on Earth but Noah's family was wicked. Other examples of wicked behavior in the OT show men roaming around in bands looking to rape and kill people. Obviously the children of wicked parents, brought up in a society where 100% of the people are wicked would grow up to be wicked themselves. If there were any who were not wicked, then God would have saved them. The rest perished. Bad example.

My point is god created them knowing they would be wicked then killed them.

Why does he create people that he don’t like?

102576[/snapback]

My point is god created them knowing they would be wicked then killed them.

Why does he create people that he don’t like?

102576[/snapback]

102583[/snapback]

He gives everyone free will to be what they will be. If they choose to be wicked, then that's their problem.

No its gods problem for creating people he knew would be wicked.

Oh, yes he gives a choice choose me or burn in hell. What a great choice

He gives everyone free will to be what they will be. If they choose to be wicked, then that's their problem.

102585[/snapback]

102576[/snapback]

All the first born children of Egypt in Exodus. What "wicked and evil" things could THEY be guilty of?

The animals and children of the flood.

The animals sacrificed for their blood and flesh. Just to please "god's" nostrils.

The multitudes of innocent people who just happened to live in cities that "god" wanted to give to Israel. What had they done wrong? Nothing. Just put down their stakes first.

The family of Achan. What did THEY do wrong?

The daughter of Jepthah. (Yes, Jepthah killed her, but "god" could have prevented Jepthah from making a stupid vow.)

The child of David and Bathsheba. What "sin" did this UNBORN child commit?

Oh, I'm sorry! You just wanted ONE example. Be careful what you ask for. You just my get it. (In abundance.) :loser:

What part of this don't you get. Free will, not pre-determinism. It's like creating an artificially intelligent computer program that is totally capable of it's own thoughts. The programmer gives it total free will. If it decides to start turning on and off traffic lights because it thinks that's funny, then we unplug it (killing it) and don't feel bad for a second. What's the difference?

What part of this don't you get. Free will, not pre-determinism. It's like creating an artificially intelligent computer program that is totally capable of it's own thoughts. The programmer gives it total free will. If it decides to start turning on and off traffic lights because it thinks that's funny, then we unplug it (killing it) and don't feel bad for a second. What's the difference?

102592[/snapback]

Uh...It's a fucking MACHINE?!?

Dumb ass. ToC, are you for real? Or are you a spoofer? No one could be THIS deliberately stupid.

All the first born children of Egypt in Exodus.  What "wicked and evil" things could THEY be guilty of?

God says in Leviticus that children can pay for the sins of their fathers. Their fathers were not rebelling against Pharaoh for persecuting the Israelites, so they paid the price.

The animals sacrificed for their blood and flesh.  Just to please "god's" nostrils.

Animals are here for us and for god.

The multitudes of innocent people who just happened to live in cities that "god" wanted to give to Israel.  What had they done wrong?  Nothing.  Just put down their stakes first.

They resisted God's will. If they surrendered, they were spared.

The daughter of Jepthah.  (Yes, Jepthah killed her, but "god" could have prevented Jepthah from making a stupid vow.)

Free will daaaahling.

The child of David and Bathsheba.  What "sin" did this UNBORN child commit?

Scripture reference please?

Uh...It's a fucking MACHINE?!? 

Dumb ass.  ToC, are you for real?  Or are you a spoofer?  No one could be THIS deliberately stupid.

102594[/snapback]

How about less insults and more substance from the godless crowd please? It's an anology...you know what those are right? I'm trying to illustrate the concept by showing a scenario where we are the creator. Get it? Geez, seriously you need help.

Why do Christians never understand this point?

1. God knows all

2. God knew what choice they would make when he created them.

3. Oh and if I knew a computer I made would do that I would not create it.

Does god not know how someone will be before he creates them?

102592[/snapback]

truth of christ do me a favor.

go too page one and answer them posts.

i cant get no other christians on here to do that

iv brought up this topic many times just to be ignored.

you seem to be smart surely you can give a good reason for my point.

i got a feeling you like to debate well so do i but no christians here want to even try.

Willybilly,

I find the best way to get an unbias, uninterupted viewpoint for a Christian... is to PM them. That is, if you are looking for that sort of thing. I mean, I'm sure anyone of those you see posting here you observe to be Christian would try and answer your questions as best they could in a PM, or otherwise personal contact.

Of course, if you want to post it here as a topic that is perfectly fine too... but don't think that a Christian here would not be accepting of your question in a personal level. I'm sure myself, or another would do their best to get to know you and help you on un-restricted ground.

-Dan

All the first born children of Egypt in Exodus.  What "wicked and evil" things could THEY be guilty of?

God says in Leviticus that children can pay for the sins of their fathers. Their fathers were not rebelling against Pharaoh for persecuting the Israelites, so they paid the price.

The animals sacrificed for their blood and flesh.  Just to please "god's" nostrils.

Animals are here for us and for god.

The multitudes of innocent people who just happened to live in cities that "god" wanted to give to Israel.  What had they done wrong?  Nothing.  Just put down their stakes first.

They resisted God's will. If they surrendered, they were spared.

The daughter of Jepthah.  (Yes, Jepthah killed her, but "god" could have prevented Jepthah from making a stupid vow.)

Free will daaaahling.

The child of David and Bathsheba.  What "sin" did this UNBORN child commit?

Scripture reference please?

102595[/snapback]

The fact that someone can be this stupid, and still be able to breathe without outside assistance, both terrifies and amazes me.

Why do I have too pm you too get an answer too my question?

I want too discuss this with a lot of people. What goods a debate with just one person.

Excuses excuses excuses you just do not know the damn answer and don’t want too admit it. Why do I have too have a personal relationship too hear someone’s damn opinion. That would kill the topic. I don’t mind hearing exchristian and Christians give their opinions if you don’t like too hear that go too a Christian group.

Willybilly,

I find the best way to get an unbias, uninterupted viewpoint for a Christian... is to PM them.  That is, if you are looking for that sort of thing.  I mean, I'm sure anyone of those you see posting here you observe to be Christian would try and answer your questions as best they could in a PM, or otherwise personal contact.

Of course, if you want to post it here as a topic that is perfectly fine too... but don't think that a Christian here would not be accepting of your question in a personal level.  I'm sure myself, or another would do their best to get to know you and help you on un-restricted ground.

-Dan

102613[/snapback]

102576[/snapback]

Job's wife and children. All for a wager. Thank reality your psychopathic god is imaginary.